剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
for resolving this in a quiet and dignified manner,
因为你愿意以低调和有尊严的方式解决此事
as befits her late husband's memory.
这才符合她亡夫的名声
Well, be sure and thank Mrs. Schickel for thanking me.
感谢希克夫人对我表达的谢意
Um, before I sign, may I see the cheque?
签字之前 我能先看看支票吗
Certainly.
当然
I always wondered what a cheque for $1,000,000 would look like.
我一直很好奇一百万的支票长什么样
And now I know.
现在我知道了
A lot of zeroes.
有很多零
E-Emmett...
艾美特
What is this? Another devious ploy?
这算什么 又一个邪恶的手段吗
"B-by an ambitious porn site hustler"?
一个极具野心的色♥情♥网♥站♥男妓的手段吗
No, Mr. Wylie. It's not a ploy.
不 怀利先生 这不是手段
You see, I, uh, I may not have $1,000,000, like George,
不像乔治 我或许没有一百万美元
But I do have the truth.
但我拥有真♥相♥
It's my only currency.
那是我唯一的货币
And it's my gift to him.
也是我给他的礼物
Emmett, you do realize what you're doing?
艾美特 你知道你在干什么吗
I told you,
我跟你说过
I never wanted a penny from him.
我从没想过从他那里得到一分钱
You can take everything.
你可以拿走一切
Every... cent.
拿走每一分钱
But the one thing I won't let you take
但我唯一不允许你夺走的
is what george and I shared.
就是乔治和我的这段感情
That's mine,
那是我的
And you can't have it.
你是夺不走的
Well, I guess that concludes our business here, gentlemen.
那就到此为止吧 先生们
One more thing.
还有一件事
You want to lose the family crowd, the strollers and the walkers,
你们想抛弃之前的家族顾客 包括老人和小孩
and go for the young singles?
转而追求年轻的单身顾客
Well then, I have three words for you.
那我送给你们三个字
"Eat the meat"?
吃肉吧
How's that gonna play in the Midwest?
这在中西部要怎么行得通
This is what you've kept us waiting for?
你让我们等这么久 就给出这个吗
There isn't even a picture of a steak on there.
连一张牛排的图片都没有
Well, unless you've redesigned it,
除非你重新设计过
people know what a t-bone looks like.
不然T骨牛排长什么样 大家都知道
And where's the name of our restaurant?
我们餐厅的名字在哪里
We add that in the second wave of the campaign.
我们会在第二波广♥告♥宣传里加入
There's also, uh...
其实这个广♥告♥...
something vaguely, uh...
竟然含有某种模糊的
sexual about that.
性感元素
Let's hope your young singles agree.
希望你的年轻单身顾客们也这么想
What do you guys think about this?
你们觉得这个什么样
I think it's nice. What?
我觉得不错啊 什么
You like it?
你竟然喜欢
Sogging brilliant.
太有才了
How did you think of that?
你是怎么想到的
It just came to me.
就那么灵光一闪
Insulin's stable.
胰岛素稳定了
Enzyme level's back down.
酶指标也降下来了
Inflammation's subsided.
炎症也消退了
That's good news.
这可是好消息
So, when can I go home?
那 我什么时候能回家
Maybe tomorrow. You need to stay in bed for a few days.
或许明天吧 你得在床上休息个几天
Well, I'll chain him to the headboard.
我会把他绑在床头上
He'll like that.
他会喜欢的
And I want you to go on a holiday.
我希望你休假一段时间
How about Tibet?
西♥藏♥怎么样
A drug holiday.
我指的是停药
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Your body could use a rest for a few months.
你的身体应该休息几个月
We'll keep an eye on you.
我们会关注你的
Thank you, doctor.
谢谢你 医生
Well, that's good news.
这是好消息
You get to go. You don't have to be on the meds.
你可以走了 你不需要老是吃药
We'll see what happens.
我们看看到时候会怎么样
How about staying in the "Now"?
活在当下不好吗
Shit! That was good.
妈的 正在兴头上呢
Sorry.
抱歉
Oh, it's okay, I was just...
没关系 我只是...
I thought you were my asshole neighbours. They're always...
我以为你是那些混♥蛋♥邻居 他们总是...
Complaining whenever I play too late.
每次我大晚上拉琴 他们都会投诉
They complain? Yeah.
他们竟然抱怨 是啊
They're fucking lucky.
他们能听到算走运了
Well, I wish you'd tell them that.
真希望你能这么跟他们说去
Someday they'll be paying 100 bucks a ticket to hear me.
总有一天他们得付一百美元买♥♥张票才能听我拉琴
So I'm the lucky one.
那我可是很幸运了
I came for my song.
我是来听我那首曲子的
Right.
好吧
Right.
好吧
So what would you like to hear?
你想听什么呢
Something... technically astonishing?
非常炫技的那种吗
No. Something... astonishingly romantic.
不 非常浪漫的那种
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表