剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
stunning display of manpower.
一场雄性力量爆棚的表演
I'll take your guns.
把你的枪给我吧
My fans expect me to give it my all.
我的粉丝希望我"倾囊出击"
I do have a reputation to uphold.
我得"坚"决维护自己的名声
And judging from all your cards and letters,
从你收到的卡片和信件来看
they love to watch you uphold it.
他们喜欢看你"坚挺"到底
"Dear Fetch,
"亲爱的费奇
I am sending you this as a token of my affection.
谨以此物代表我对你的爱慕之情
Please think of me when you use it."
请你使用它的时候务必想着我"
"Dear Fetch,
"亲爱的费奇
could you wear this to the gym,
你是否能穿着这个去健身房♥
then pop it back into the self-addressed,
然后用这个写好地址
stamped... envelope."
贴好邮票的信封 寄回给我"
Hi. Get a life.
嗨 麻烦你拥有自己的生活
Okay. All right, let's... Wait. Wait.
我还是拿走 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait. What?
等一下 怎么了
Oh, my god!
我的天啊
Teddy, look.
泰迪 看啊
It's exquisite.
太精美了
It must have cost a fortune.
一定贵死了
Well, here's a card.
有张卡片
"You are a beacon of light in the sordid gloom of cyberspace.
"你是这肮脏昏暗的网络世界中的明灯
Fond admiration...
深深的仰慕
Your secret admirer."
你的神秘爱慕者"
My secret admirer. I...
我的神秘爱慕者 我...
All my life, I've... I've wanted a... secret admirer.
我这辈子一直想要一个神秘的爱慕者
Here. Here, here, help me put it on.
来 帮我戴上
You're not going to keep it?
你不是要收下它吧
I... it's gold!
我...这可是块金表
What queen doesn't accept gold?
哪个"女王"会拒绝金子
Uh, one whose loyal subjects send him giant dildoes,
一个被忠心的臣民们寄来巨型假鸡♥巴♥
and want to sniff his jock-strap.
或是想闻她的护裆的女王
They're lunatics, Emmett.
他们是疯子 艾美特
If you let them into your life,
如果你让他们进入你的生活
they're going to think they're your friends,
他们就会以你的朋友自居
and they're going to expect you to be theirs,
他们就会想要彻底拥有你
and you'll never be rid of them, so...
这样你永远都无法摆脱他们 所以...
Come on.
拿过来
But it's so shiny...
可是这个很闪
and pretty.
很漂亮
Take it off.
摘掉
I don't want to. Emmett!
我不想摘掉 艾美特
All right.
好啦
Uh, come on.
快给我
Give it.
给我
Remember, everything in this life
记住 人生中的任何东西
comes with strings attached. Okay?
都是有附加条件的 明白吗
Even little, white, satin ones. I'm sorry.
哪怕是用这小小的白丝带系着的 对不起
Okay. And we're rolling.
好了 开拍
Hi, I'm Mike. Uh, I'm just a fun guy,
大家好 我叫迈克 一个有趣的人
and I'd love to meet another fun guy,
想认识另一个有趣的人
so call me if you're looking for some fun.
如果你想过有趣的生活 给我打电♥话♥
Let's try it again, but this time,
再来一次 这一次
let's have a little less "Fun".
不要说那么多"有趣"
Less fun.
不要太有趣
Hey, dudes, it's Mike.
嗨 老兄 我是迈克
I'm into good times,
我喜欢好时光
good friends, you know, the good life.
好朋友 还有好生活
Call me.
打给我
Is that better?
这次好点了吗
For a beer commercial, yeah. Um, but, uh...
如果是啤酒广♥告♥ 那还不错 不过
Let's try it again, and this time,
再试一次 这一次
let's try to be more... I don't know, personal.
多加点 跟个人有关的事
I never knew my father.
我一直不知道我父亲是个怎样的人
He was killed in Vietnam two weeks after I was born,
在我出生两周后 他就在越南遇害
but somehow we managed to survive.
但是我们努力生存了下来
I dropped out of community college,
我从社区大学退学后
and, uh, I went to work at the Big Q mart.
曾在大同超♥市♥工作
That's when my uncle Vic came to live with us.
那时候我的维克舅舅来和我们一起生活
He was dying of AIDS.
他患了艾滋 命将不久
Okay, uh, thanks for sharing, but, uh...
停 谢谢分享 但是
you're looking for a date, not a therapist, all right?
你是要找对象 不是心理医生 好吗
So we've got time for one more,
我们还有时间再试一次
so put a more positive spin on it.
多说点积极的东西
Hi, I'm Michael. I'm 29.
嗨 我是迈克 今年29岁
Honest, sincere, romantic, with my own business.
诚实 真诚 浪漫 有自己的生意
I like... working out, dancing, going to clubs.
我喜欢健身 跳舞 逛夜店
I have a great group of friends. I love them to death,
我有一群很好的朋友 我非常爱他们
but I'm still looking for that certain someone who...
但是我一直还在寻找那个对的人
who knows that
一个可以看到
underneath that mild-mannered appearance...
在我温和的外表之下
beats the heart of a superhero.
跳动着一颗超级英雄之心的人
I'm sorry, what was that?
抱歉 你刚刚说什么
I swear you can't tell the difference.
我发誓你看不出来区别
Well, as long as we're comparing...
既然是要比较...
Holy shit!
我的天
Is that real gold?
这是真金的吗
I almost broke a tooth testing.
我验证真假时差点把牙咬碎了
My secret admirer sent it to me.
我的神秘爱慕者送我的
Who do you think it is?
你觉得会是谁
I know who I'd like it to be.
我知道我希望他是什么样的人
A dashing, young prince,
一个时髦又年轻的白马王子
too... shy at first to reveal he has a crush on me.
一开始还不好意思承认对我有意思
But he appears and...
但他突然出现
whisks me off to his palace.
把我带进他的宫殿
Oh, where you live happily ever after.
从此你们幸福地生活在一起
I know. It's...
我懂的 这...
highly unrealistic.
超级不现实
My friends would probably laugh if they heard me.
我那些朋友们要是听到了可能都会笑话我
Oh, what do they know about love, honey? Huh.
他们懂什么爱情 亲爱的
Most of them are too busy chasing their hard-ons
他们大部分人都忙于追求自己的欲望
to listen to their heart.
却忘了听听自己的心声
Still I... have this dream... of... perfection.
我却还做着这个完美的梦
So I... keep on looking...
所以我还在不停地寻找
hoping against hope that I'll find it.
哪怕希望渺茫 也希望能美梦成真
Well, it's an admirable dream, honey.
这是个令人钦佩的梦 亲爱的
But I gotta tell you, em, in most cases,
不过我得告诉你 大多数情况下
that kind of love only happens in the movies,
那种爱情只会发生在电影里
and even then, only to Audrey Hepburn.
甚至只发生在奥黛丽·赫本身上
Real love, when it comes, doesn't look anything like what you expect.
现实生活中的爱情 和你预期的完全不一样
Pardon me.
打扰一下
Yes?
什么事
You're Fetch, are you not?
你是费奇 对吧
That's right.
我就是
I've been sent to "Fetch" you.
有人派我来接你
Excuse me. You...
不好意思 你...
You expect me to get into a car with a...a total stranger
你觉得我会上一个 陌生人的车
and... and... and... drive off to god knows where? I...
再说...天知道你会开到哪儿去 我
Sorry, but my mother taught me better.
抱歉 但是我妈妈教过我要注意安全
Don't look at me. I'm not his mother.
别看我 我不是他妈
My employer is expecting you.
我老板在等你
And who... who exactly is your employer?
你老板到底是谁
You know he's gotta tell you he's not at liberty to say.
他肯定会告诉你他不能说
I'm not at liberty to say.
我不能说
What have you gotta do the rest of the day?
今天你还有什么事情要做吗
Wash out your undies?
洗内♥裤♥吗
Okay.
好吧
Hi, I'm Michael. I'm 29,
嗨 我是迈克 今年29岁
honest, sincere, romantic.
诚实 真诚 浪漫
I love dancing, going to the movies, working out.
我喜欢跳舞 看电影 健身
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表