剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Hey, I just...
好啊 我就是...
called to see how it's going.
打个电♥话♥问你 你在那边还好吗
Oh, it's great. Couldn't be better.
好极了 不能再好了
So, what's it like?
那边是什么样的
Glorious.
好极了
I have a desk and a chair and a computer.
我有自己的桌子 椅子和电脑
W-what's the colour scheme?
主色调呢
Beigey-gray.
棕灰色
Or grayish-beige.
或者灰棕色
You know, take your pick.
你觉得是哪种就是哪种
Well, that sounds perfect, honey.
那听上去很完美 亲爱的
All right, well just, uh...
好啦 记着
just stay off you-know-what.com.
别再上那种网站了
Thank you, god, for making me bad at math.
感谢老天爷让我天生数学不好
Hey, you know, you look good with a little makeup.
其实 你化点妆真的很漂亮
Fuck! They told you, didn't they?
操 她们告诉你了 对不对
They couldn't wait. Told me what?
她们真是迫不及待 告诉我什么
What are you talking about? Gay pride.
那你是在说什么 同志骄傲节的照片啊
What are you talking about?
你说的是什么
Gay pride. How'd they turn out?
同志骄傲节 照片拍得怎么样
You're going to hate me for saying this,
你也许不喜欢我这么说
but you make one bitchin' broad.
不过你那天真像个妖艳的荡♥妇♥
I can't believe I let you talk me into wearing a dress.
我真不敢相信我竟然任由你说服我穿裙子
Here I am, kissing my boss.
这张里面 我居然在吻我的上司
The biggest asshole in the world.
那个史无前例的大混♥蛋♥
Honey, that's what pride is all about.
亲爱的 那才是骄傲节的意义所在啊
Love and forgiveness, I mean.
我是说 爱和宽恕
Are you wearing blush?
你涂腮红了吗
The lost boy returns.
迷途的孩子归家了
Feeling better?
感觉好点没有
Ahh, lots.
好多了
How's Daphne?
达芙妮怎么样
Uh, she and her roommates had to study.
她和她室友要学习
Fortunately, that's not my problem.
幸运的是 我已经不用学习了
I went to Woody's. I let guys buy me drinks.
我去了伍迪酒吧 让那帮男人请我喝酒
They all wanted to fuck me.
他们都想操♥我♥
At least I still have my looks.
我至少还有副好皮囊
I told them no. I'm saving that for you.
我拒绝了他们 留给你享用
Aren't you a sweetheart?
真是个好孩子
Let's go. Come on.
来吧 快点
Later.
等一下
Come and see what I got you. What?
来看我给你准备的好东西 什么
A new butt plug? Manacles?
新的肛塞 还是手铐
I know, a vacu-pump?
我知道了 情趣真空泵
Better.
比这些都好
I saw it today at work. It's...
我今天在工作上遇到的 它是...
I'm not interested.
我没兴趣
You don't even know what it is.
你甚至都不知道它是什么
Sure I do. It's false hope.
我当然知道 是假希望
But you can draw with it, see?
但你可以用它来画画 瞧
Same as a pen, or a pencil, or a paintbrush.
就跟钢笔 铅笔或者画笔一样
Just much easier to control.
但是更容易控制
Like with my gimp hand?
用我的废手吗
And there's a million special effects you can create with it.
你还可以用它来创作一堆特殊效果
Stop being a fucking princess and come give it a try.
别他妈像个难伺候的公主 过来试试
What for? To make you happy?
为什么 为了让你好受点吗
So that you can tell yourself
这样你就能安慰自己说
you fixed little Justin's problems
是你治好了小贾斯汀的毛病
and made everything all better?
让一切都变得更美好了
You can't fix this. No one can.
你帮不了我 没人可以
So you're just going to quit?
所以你打算彻底放弃了
It's over, all right?
彻底结束了 明白吗
Accept it. I'm not going to draw again.
承认吧 我再也不能画画了
And no fucking electronic crayola box is going to fix that.
电子绘图板也他妈的没用
So why don't you come fuck me before I pass out?
你何不在我昏倒前操♥我♥呢
Excuse me, sir.
打扰一下 先生
Can you tell me where I can find the rubber noses?
请问橡胶鼻在哪儿
I hear they're getting you a bunny suit
我听说他们给你准备了兔女郎装扮服
for the Easter sale.
在复活节促销活动时穿
Don't you guys have anything better to do, like your jobs?
你们没有工作要做吗
We're just kidding around.
我们只是开开玩笑
Well, why don't you kid around somewhere else?
你们怎么不去别的地方开玩笑呢
They're the clowns.
他们才是小丑
They were right. I was ridiculous.
他们说得没错 我打扮成那样太荒唐了
Okay, Novotny, better get into this.
好了 诺瓦特尼 把这个穿上
What?
什么
You did such a great job yesterday,
你昨天干得很棒
I figured you should do it again today.
今天应该再接再厉
No fucking way!
滚蛋 没门
Watch your language, pal.
注意措词 小子
This is a family store. Now get dressed.
这是家庭超♥市♥ 快穿上它
Sorry, Andrew, you're just going to have to find somebody else.
不好意思 安德鲁 你去找别人穿吧
Excuse me? I said no!
你说什么 我拒绝了
In case you've forgotten, I'm the manager now.
你是不是忘了 现在我才是经理
I'm well aware of that,
我很清楚
since you've managed to never let me forget it.
你上任后天天提醒我
But the thing you can't forget
但你别忘了
is that the only reason you have this job is because I left.
你能当上经理 完全是因为我辞职了
My only mistake is I never should have come back.
我唯一做错的事就是我不该回来
I said put it on.
我叫你穿上
And I said no.
我不♥穿♥
Put it on.
穿上
Or you're fired.
要不你就被开除了
Fuck... you.
操 你 妈 的
Bye, Trace. Bye.
再见 特蕾西 再见
So long, lover-boy.
回头见 小情郎
Attention, Big Q shoppers.
大同超♥市♥的顾客们 大家好
Another day, another dollar sale.
新的一天 新的减价商品
For all your cosmetic needs,
满足您对化妆品的所有需要
from lipstick to eyeliner...
不管是口红还是眼线
No kiddin'.
可不是嘛
I've never seen anyone eat a doughnut like that before.
我以前从没见过有人这么吃甜甜圈
Is it a southern sort of thing?
是南方人的习惯吗
More of a survival sort of thing.
不如说是为了生存
Try and grab it.
试试拿一块
Oh, god!
天啊
Miss Manners may not have approved,
也许这很不合礼节
but with six hungry brothers and sisters,
但有六个饿狼一样的兄弟姐妹
it's how I kept my belly full.
我只有这样才能填饱肚子
More coffee, java boy.
咖啡续杯 小伙子
Careful. Careful.
小心 小心
Maybe you ought to give your hand a rest, huh, sunshine?
也许你应该让手休息一会儿 小阳光
Maybe you should mind you own fucking business.
也许你♥他♥妈♥不该多管闲事
What'd you just say to me?
你刚刚对我说什么
I said mind your own business.
我叫你别多管闲事
Yeah, I heard what you said.
是 我听见了
Then why'd you ask me to repeat it?
那你为什么还让我重复一遍
I wanted to be sure I heard it correctly.
我想确认下我是不是听错了
Leave me the fuck alone.
别他妈来烦我了
Justin!
贾斯汀
I know what happened to you sucks,
我知道你的遭遇很不幸
and I'm not gonna give you some... pollyanna shit
我也不会说些积极乐观的屁话 给你打气
about everything happens for a reason, or...
说什么万事的发生皆有因 或者...
or... or this was god's gift to make y-you strong.
或者 这是上帝在考验你 让你变得更强大
'Cause if anybody had said that to me, honey, when Vic was dying,
因为维克当初快死的时候 如果有人这么跟我说
I would have punched them right in the fucking mouth.
我一定对着那人的嘴狠狠地揍上一拳
All you can do at a time like this
这种时候 你唯一能做的
is just hang on until the scenery changes.
就是坚持住 等待柳暗花明
So...
那么
why don't you just let me lend a hand in pouring the hot stuff, okay?
何不让我帮你倒滚烫的咖啡呢
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表