剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
At my age, technique is everything.
我这个年纪 只能靠技术了
Ah, technique.
技术
I would call that art.
我觉得简直是艺术
That was the best oral sex... I have ever had.
这是我享受过的最美妙的 口♥交♥体验
I still don't understand
我至今也不明白
why you want to go to bed with an old guy like me
你怎么会跟我这种老头上♥床♥
when there's all those beautiful young men out there.
外面年轻帅气的一抓一大把
Well, for one thing,
一个原因是
most of those beautiful young men
大部分年轻帅气的男人
are only interested in themselves.
只关心自己
And for another,
第二个原因呢
the sex is usually so fast and impersonal,
性♥爱♥通常太快而且不亲昵
you forget that you had it by the time you get home.
甚至一到家就忘了这回事
With you, it's different.
而你不一样
Well, I gotta go.
我得走了
I'm supposed to meet the boys at Babylon.
我得去巴比伦和朋友们见面
Babylon?
巴比伦
Yeah.
是啊
It's a gay dance club.
是个同性恋舞厅
I've been to a gay dance club once, I think.
我好像去过一次同性恋舞厅
Once? And that was years ago,
一次 而且是很多年以前
business trip, San Francisco.
某次去旧金山出差
Oh, I felt so... awkward, so out of place, so...
我当时觉得很尴尬 格格不入 所以...
I just turned around and I left. Huh.
我转身就走了
You're telling me that's
你是说 那是你
the only time you've ever been in a place full of queers?
唯一一次去全是基佬的地方吗
Well, at the opera, of course.
当然 歌♥剧院也算
Come on.
走吧
Where are we going?
我们要去哪儿
You are coming with me.
你跟我一起去
Oh, no. No-no, I'm not ready.
不不 我没准备好
Honey, of course you are ready. No.
亲爱的 你当然准备好了 没有
You've been ready your entire life,
你都准备了一辈子了
You just didn't know it.
你自己不知道而已
Now come on. Put on your dancing shoes.
走吧 穿上你的舞鞋
We are going to Babylon.
我们去巴比伦
Come on, Michael, cheer up.
迈克 振作点
It's not the end of the world.
这又不是世界末日
Just the universe.
是宇宙末日
I should have stayed at home.
我应该待在家里的
And cried yourself to sleep.
以泪洗面直到睡着
If I wanted to, yes.
我想怎样就怎样
And what fucking business is it of yours?
关你屁事啊
Better to join the living.
最好还是享受这花花世界吧
Have a drink.
喝点酒
Have a bump.
吸口毒
Have a boy.
找个男人
In case you've forgotten, I'm seeing someone.
别忘了 我现在可是有对象的人了
What's that have to do with it?
那跟这些有什么关系
You've trained him well.
你把他调♥教♥得真好
Well, the kid has a point.
这孩子说到点子上了
You're not tying the knot like the merry munchers.
你只是谈个恋爱 又不是定终身了
You guys aren't even living together.
你们甚至都没同居
Yeah, so treat yourself.
是啊 对自己好一点
That's your arrangement.
那是你们的安排
What about him?
就他怎么样
He's too tall.
他太高了
Him. Too hairy.
他呢 毛太多
You sound like goldilocks.
你们听起来像金发女孩一样
Hey, and there's the three bears.
快看 三只"熊"在那里呢
Before we take anyone home,
在带人回家爽之前
we both have to be in complete agreement.
我们的意见要一致
That's where so many couples go wrong.
这就是很多情侣产生矛盾的原因
One wants the floral pattern,
一个想要小碎花
the other wants stripes.
另一个想要小条纹
There's Emmett.
艾美特来了
Who's that fossil beside him?
他旁边那个老化石是谁
It's the crypt-keeper.
是个地宫守门人
I would think he'd be just your type,
我倒觉得他挺对你口味的
Not too hairy, not too tall,
毛不多 也不高
but just right.
刚刚好
Hi, guys!
你们好啊
I want you to meet my new friend, George.
来认识下我的新朋友 乔治
Hi, guys.
大家好
Uh, a-allow me to introduce everyone.
我来给你介绍一下各位
I feel as if I know every- body already.
我觉得我已经都认识了
You're Ted, am I correct?
你是泰德 对吗
That's right.
是的
The entrepreneur.
那个企业家
If Fetch and I owe you a debt of gratitude,
我和费奇都要感谢你
it's 'cause your website brought us together.
因为你的网站让我们相遇了
And let's see, you, of course, are Michael,
你嘛 当然就是迈克了
the devoted friend.
忠心不二的好友
You told him that?
你这么跟他说的
And Justin.
贾斯汀
If I'd had your courage when I was your age,
要是我在你这个年纪能像你一样勇敢
how different my life would've been.
我的人生该有多不同啊
Oh, yeah, Brian.
这个肯定是布莱恩
Well, from what Emmett tells me,
根据艾美特所言
You're the love child of James Dean and Ayn Rand.
你简直是詹姆斯·迪恩和艾茵·兰德的私生子
George, can I buy you a drink?
乔治 我能请你喝一杯吗
We came here to dance.
我们是来跳舞的
Come on, George. Let's boogie.
走 乔治 我们去摇摆起来
Look at them go.
看看他们
Well, that should help keep his cholesterol down.
跳舞可以帮助他防止胆固醇过高
You think they're actually doing it?
你觉得他们能做那事吗
Why, you got a problem with older men, kid?
怎么 你对"老男人"有意见吗 小孩
It's just like a dream!
就像在做梦一样
Can't believe what I've been missing.
真不敢相信我错过了什么
Me either.
我也是
Check out the dirty blonde in the wife-beater.
那个穿背心的金发男怎样
Great ass.
屁♥股♥好翘
How do you always know what I like?
你为什么总是知道我喜欢什么
You older men always go for the same type.
你们老男人的口味很相近
I'll go get him.
我去钓他
You have great taste.
你品味真好
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, n-not you. H-him.
没说你 我是说他
First time I saw him,
第一次看见他时
I was ten years old.
我才十岁
I was walking down aisle seven in Fisher's drug store...
我在费歇尔药妆店的7号♥过道
and there he was.
他就在那里
"The adventures of Captain Astro."
《阿斯特罗队长历险记》
I'd never even heard of him.
我之前从没听说过他
He wasn't famous like Spiderman or Superman.
他没蜘蛛侠或超人那么出名
But I think that's what attracted me, you know?
但我偏偏觉得这点最吸引我
It was like I had discovered him.
就像是我第一个发现他的
Or, uh, maybe it was the...
也许是他紧身裤下的...
giant bulge in his tights?
巨大隆起吸引了你吧
After I picked it up, I... I just couldn't put it down.
我拿起来后 就爱不释手
Then my ma yelled over the store speaker,
然后我妈通过店里的广播大喊
"Michael Novotny, get your ass to the checkout."
"迈克·诺瓦特尼 滚到收银台来"
So I stuffed it down the front of my cords.
所以我就把它塞裤子里了
You stole Captain Astro?
你偷了阿斯特罗队长
There wasn't any extra money for comics.
那时没闲钱买♥♥漫画啊
Soon as I got home, I ran up to my room
我一回到家 就冲进房♥间
and I finished it.
一口气看完了
It was all about, uh,
那一♥期♥的故事是关于
How Morphisto was tempting cadet Astro,
魔菲斯特是怎样诱惑军校生阿斯特罗的
He wasn't a captain yet,
他当时还不是队长
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表