剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
and I'll be all right.
我一个人好得很
Why haven't you gone to see Justin?
你为什么没去看贾斯汀
Because... there's nothing I can do for him.
因为 我帮不上他什么忙
Get away from me.
离我远点
Hey, they send that guy to jail?
嘿 他们判那家伙坐牢了吗
Hey, are you all right? Don't touch me.
你没事吧 别碰我
Give him some room.
给他一点空间
Are you OK?
你没事吧
Justin, it's me, Michael.
贾斯汀 是我 迈克
Well, are you just going to fucking stand there?
你♥他♥妈♥就打算站在那里不动是吗
The first marriage she was registered at Tiffany's.
她第一次结婚时 结婚礼物是在蒂芙尼珠宝店买♥♥的
The second, Pottery Barn.
第二次结婚时 在「陶瓷仓」家居卖♥♥场买♥♥的
The third, the Big Q.
第三次结婚时 是在大同超♥市♥买♥♥的
Pathetic, isn't it?
真可悲 不是吗
Straight people and their silly little rituals.
直男直女们傻兮兮的小仪式
Oh, come on, Mel,
拜托 茉儿
you know if it was legal for you and Lindsay to get married,
你心里清楚 如果你和琳赛能合法结婚
you would.
你们也会结的
Well, we can't, so what's the point?
可我们不能 所以有什么意义
The bride requests no smoking.
新娘要求宾客们禁烟
Oh, uh, fuck the bride.
叫新娘去死吧
Hello, Melanie.
你好啊 茉蕾妮
Lynnette. It's a beautiful wedding.
丽奈特 这婚礼太棒了
Just like they've all been.
和之前的那两场一样
Thank you.
谢谢
The chicken was delicious.
鸡肉超赞
It was a capon.
是阉鸡肉
Well, it tasted like chicken.
味道和鸡肉差不多
I was just saying, I...
我刚刚还在说呢 我...
I bet you're really looking forward to that honeymoon.
我猜你一定很期待蜜月之旅吧
Well, where are you off to this time?
这次打算去哪儿啊
Borneo.
婆罗洲
Borneo.
婆罗洲啊
Don't they have a lot of pigs there?
那里有很多猪吧
I'm having a much better time than I thought.
我在这婚礼上玩得比我想象的要爽多了
Time to cut the cake.
是时候切蛋糕了
And you...
而你呢
You promised to toast the happy couple.
你保证过要为新人致贺辞的
Right. I did.
是啊 没错
But before you do,
在你致辞之前呢
I just want to thank you.
我想谢谢你
For toasting my own sister at her wedding?
谢我给我亲姐的婚礼致辞吗
No, I mean, uh,
不 我是指
for not... embarrassing me.
谢谢你 没有让我难堪
You know, not that I have anything against Melanie,
不是说我对茉蕾妮有成见
and you know I adore Gus, but...
你也知道我很喜欢盖斯 不过
considering it is my wedding...
考虑到这是我的婚礼
Third wedding.
第三次婚礼
After all, it's just... didn't see any reason
毕竟 只是 没必要
for people to be subjected to...
让大家看到
An undignified display of my private life.
我可耻的私生活
Excuse me.
请静一静
Everyone. I'm Lindsay, Lynnette's sister.
大家好 我是琳赛 丽奈特的妹妹
And I'd like to congratulate her and her husband
在这特殊的时刻 我想要祝贺
on this special occasion.
她和她的丈夫
To stand in front of your family and friends...
祝贺你们可以在各位亲朋好友面前
and to declare your love and commitment in the eyes of god and...
在上帝面前 来宣告你们的爱与终身约定
the law is a privilege...
法律给予了你们特权
not to be taken lightly.
可千万别不当回事
I know,
我深有体会
because I've shared a commitment with my partner
是因为我和我的爱人彼此倾心
for six wonderful years,
幸福地度过了6年
even though we're not married.
尽管我们没有结婚
And that's because we're not allowed to be.
那是因为我们不被允许结婚
But that shouldn't stop two people from doing what they truly want,
但这不应该阻止两个人追求幸福
should it?
不是吗
So I'd like to ask my beloved,
所以 我想问问我的爱人
Melanie...
茉蕾妮
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
The doctor said if Chris Hobbs had hit me
医生说 如果克里斯·霍布斯打我的时候
a fraction of an inch this way,
稍微再往这边偏一点点
or that way,
或者往这边偏
or at a different angle,
或者从另外一个角度打下来
or even a little bit harder,
又或者下手再重那么一点
I'd be a complete vegetable,
我就会完全变成一个植物人
or dead.
或者死人
As it is, he only damaged the cerebral motor strip.
目前的情况是 他只伤到了我的大脑运动神经带
Is that where they drag-race through your brain?
那是大脑里搞赛车运动的地方吗
No. It's the part of the cerebral cortex
不是 是大脑皮层中
that controls motor skills.
控制运动技能的地方
I know what it is. I attended the eighth grade.
我知道那是什么 我初中毕业了
They had to drill through my skull to release all the blood.
他们必须把我的颅骨钻开 来释放淤血
Cool.
真厉害
They say I may never draw again.
他们说我可能再也不能画画了
Yeah, well, they're always telling people
好吧 医生总喜欢跟病人说
they'll never walk again or...
他们再也不能走路了 或者...
draw again or...
再也不能画画了 或者...
piss again,
再也不能尿尿了
so that when you finally do,
这样一来 一旦你这些能力恢复
you'll think they're geniuses
你就会觉得那些医生是神医
and they can charge you whatever the fuck they want.
然后他们就可以狠敲一笔
Why didn't you come and see me?
你为什么没去医院看我
What for?
有什么好看的
Considering that I was in a coma for two weeks,
毕竟我昏迷了两周
and rehab for a month,
做复健做了一个月
trying to re-learn how to throw a fucking whiffle ball.
努力再次学习怎么扔个小破球
You know, if you want to regain
如果你想恢复
the agility and the strength in your hand,
手的灵活度和力量
I suggest jerking off several times a day.
我建议你每天手♥淫♥数次
It works like magic.
效果绝对神奇
You should have at least called
你至少应该打个电♥话♥
to see if I was still alive.
看看我是不是还活着
I'm sure I would have heard if you weren't.
我相信你要是死了 肯定有人会通知我的
Besides, I'm not your occupational therapist.
再说 我也不是你的职业理疗师
I'm not your trauma specialist.
我也不是你的创伤主治医师
I'm not even your goddamned mother
我更不是你妈
sitting there holding your hand.
坐在你的床边 握着你的手
I mean, there's nothing I could have done for you.
我根本帮不上你什么忙
I still don't remember anything.
我还是什么都不记得
Last thing I do remember is you telling me
我记得的最后一件事就是你告诉我
that you wouldn't come to my prom.
你不会来参加我的毕业舞会
But they said that you showed up after all.
不过他们说你最后还是来了
And that we danced together.
而且我们还一起跳舞
And that it was amazing.
那个场面非常震撼
Daphne said that we were amazing.
达芙妮说我们简直惊艳全场
We were all right.
我们就还凑合吧
Shit!
靠
I wish I could remember that.
我真的希望我能记得那些
And then...
然后
I walked with you...
我和你走出去
back out to your jeep.
走到你的吉普车边
And that's when Chris Hobbs came out with the baseball bat...
接着克里斯·霍布斯就拿着球棒过来
I thought you said you couldn't remember anything.
你不是说你什么都不记得了吗
I can't.
我是不记得
This is just stuff that... other people have told me.
这些都是别人告诉我的
It's like...
感觉就像
a story that happened to somebody else.
发生在别人身上的事一样
Yeah, well, I can remember. I can remember everything.
是啊 可我记得 每个细节我都记得
I saw him.
我看见他
He was coming after you with the bat.
他拿着球棒尾随你
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表