剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
where you're going or what you're doing?
要去哪或者要去干什么
I'm just asking. It's not a psych ward.
我就问问 那又不是精神病院
We don't have to sign out,
我们不必签名登记离开
or call in and report our whereabouts.
或者打电♥话♥报告自己的去处
We've even stopped wearing those homing devices.
我们甚至都停用「归家设备」了
All right, all right, I...
好吧 好吧 我...
You're free to come and go as you please. It's just...
你们可以随意来去 只是
Don't you ever wonder, though,
你难道就不好奇
what he's doing when you're not around?
你不在的时候 他在干什么吗
I know what he's doing.
我知道他在干什么
And it doesn't bother you.
但你一点都不介意
He's 19, for Christ's sakes.
他才19岁 老天啊
When I was his age,
我像他这么大的时候
I was out fucking everything that moved too.
整天在外面各种乱操
You still are.
你现在也是啊
So why should I have a problem
所以我为什么要介意
if the lad wants to have a little fun?
那小子要找点乐子
Well, what if it was more than that?
如果并不仅仅是这样呢
What if...
万一...
What if what?
万一什么
What if...
万一...
There was...
他有了
someone else?
别的爱人
Someone that he was seeing
一个跟他在交往的人
that you didn't know about?
而你却毫不知情呢
What if there was?
就算有又怎么样
You'd be okay with that too?
你也不介意吗
He doesn't owe me anything.
他并不欠我任何东西
What about the truth?
你连真♥相♥也不在乎吗
You find a place?
你找到住处了吗
Lucky Leda lands on her feet.
幸运丽达可以过得很好
like you give a shit.
说的像你真在乎一样
As a matter of fact, I...
事实上 我...
I do. I feel terrible that...
我在乎 我心里也很难受...
...that you've turned into a proper,
难受你变成了一个彻头彻尾
dignified, hypocritical bitch?
高贵伪善的贱♥人♥
I was going to say that we hurt you...
我想说的是 我们伤害了你
You can try to sweep what happened on your mattress under your mattress,
你们可以把床上发生的事掩藏起来 当没发生过
but you don't fool me. I was there.
但你们骗不了我 我当时也在场
I'm not saying the sex wasn't great.
我不是说那次的性♥爱♥不爽
That's not the problem.
那不是问题所在
Frankly, I'm not interested in
坦白说 我完全没兴趣
hearing about any more of your problems.
再听你们之间的问题
Linz and I were a...
琳赛和我是...
a couple.
一对
And that means there's no room in our life
那意味着我们的生命中 或者床上
or our bed, for a third party
没有空间给第三个人
no matter how much we may care for her.
不管我们有多喜欢她
Being with you again was...
和你再次相逢...
was nice. It brought back a lot of memories.
很愉快 让我回想起很多以前的事
Me too. And seeing you and Lindsay
我也是 看到你和琳赛
and how great you guys are together,
亲眼见到你们这么恩爱
I couldn't help wishing that somehow, I could be a part of it.
我忍♥不住地希望我也能参与其中
I didn't mean to horn in on your scene.
我不是想要强行介入你们
It's just...
只是...
You know, sometimes it, uh...
你懂的 有时候
it gets a little lonely.
会有点寂寞
You're lucky, Mel. You know that?
你很幸运 茉儿 你知道吗
Well, maybe it's time you found someone of your own.
也许你也是时候去寻找你的另一半了
I might just do that, babe.
我或许真会那么做 宝贝
I might just do that.
我或许真会那么做
Well, I gotta get going.
我要走了
You give Lindsay a big, sloppy soul kiss for me, would you?
帮我给琳赛一个大大的吻 好吗
Will do.
我会的
Be sure to drop a line.
记得写信给我们
Let us know where you're at.
让我们知道你的下落
Don't I always?
我不是一直都写吗
Good, good, that's nice.
不错 不错 很好
Go, Lindsay! Go, Lindsay! Liberty balls!
加油 琳赛 加油 琳赛 自♥由♥球队
No way she's gonna make a dime store split.
她不可能创造奇迹 扳回比分的
She'll make it.
她会成功的
Fat chance.
不可能
That's what you think.
那只是你的想法
Come on, come on, come on,
加油 加油 加油
Come on come on come on come on! Ok, Lindsay.
加油 加油 加油 加油 加油 琳赛
I need this one, honey!
我需要你这局拿分 亲爱的
Here we go, Lindsay. Here we go, Lindsay.
加油 琳赛 加油 琳赛
Will you shut the fuck up?
你们能他妈闭嘴吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Shit.
妈的
"Some of the greatest bowlers are gay."
"有些最优秀的保龄球手也是同性恋"
Not in this bunch.
显然这伙人不是
It's not your fault, honey.
这不是你的错 亲爱的
He deliberately threw you off by making that noise.
他故意发出噪音 害你失手
What noise?
什么噪音
That thing you do with your throat.
你用喉咙发出的声音
It's called breathing.
那叫呼吸
Well, knock it off.
那就别再呼吸了
All right, Carl. We need you, buddy.
卡尔 我们需要你 兄弟
Well, this oughta be good.
他的表现肯定会很好
Go, baby!
宝贝 加油
Good.
不错
All right.
好吧
It's called sneezing.
我这叫打喷嚏
Bless you.
保佑你
Well, we might as well kiss this game goodbye.
看来我们要跟这次比赛吻别了
You can save your kisses.
先别急着吻
We still got one frame left.
还剩一局呢
Oh, good.
太好了
Come on, Em, you can do it.
加油 小艾 你能行的
You only need...
你只需要...
Three strikes in a row.
连续三次全中
Is that all? Three strikes. Okay.
仅此而已吗 三次全中 没问题
Oh, wrong one.
走错道了
Em, you okay?
小艾 你没事吧
Oh, my god!
天呐
Are you okay? Oh, my god,
你没事吧 天呐
I think I sprained my wrist. Let me see it.
我手腕扭伤了 让我看看
See how it's hanging there limp like that?
看我的手软趴趴的
Doesn't really look that much different to me.
我怎么觉得跟平时一样
Ben!
本
Ben. Debbie, I'm sorry. I...
本 黛比 我很抱歉 我...
I can't.
我不行
It's okay. I understand.
没关系 我理解
Looks like it's over.
看来结束了
What do you mean, you can't?
什么叫你不行
What the hell kind of loser attitude is that?
这算什么废物态度
Michael, you said you didn't want...
迈克 你说你不想...
How do you feel?
你觉得怎么样
I feel fine.
我觉得没事
Then get out there.
那就上场
And win one for... Yes!
就当是为... 太好了
...queers everywhere. All right!
全世界的基佬赢下这局 太好了
All right, the liberty balls are making a substitution.
听着 自♥由♥球队要求最后一局换人
Wait a minute, he's not on the team.
等一下 他不是你们队的
If they can do it in baseball, we can do it in bowling.
如果棒球比赛可以这样 保龄球当然也可以
What?
什么
1968, the Pirates and the Reds?
1968年 海盗队和红人队的比赛
The Pirates needed a pinch hitter.
海盗队需要一个代打者
So they took Fernando Gutierrez off the injury list,
于是他们从伤病名单上找来了费尔南多·古特雷兹
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表