剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Get your hands off my daughter, you stupid motherfucker!
把他按到地上
Get him down on the ground!
你♥他♥妈♥别碰我闺女
Get your hands off my fucking daughter!
-混账东西 -爸爸
- Motherfucker! - Daddy!
你♥他♥妈♥别碰我女儿 混账东西
Get your hands off my daughter, motherfucker!
过来 过来
Come here, come here!
放开我闺女 我他妈发誓
Let go of my daughter! I swear, the...
天啊 这儿简直是海♥洛♥因♥乐园
Jesus, looks like heroin Romper Room in here.
-快走 -马上调儿童看护中心的人过来
- Let's go, let's go! - Get Child Services down here, now.
多娜 你把小孩带出去
And, Donna, get the baby out.
你们在干吗 不 不要
What are you doin'? No, no.
放下我的宝宝 你们这些混账东西
Let go of my baby. Let go of my baby, you mother...
下来
Get off...
爸爸
Daddy!
克里斯蒂娜 照顾好达娅的宝宝
Christina! Take care of Daya's baby!
放开我女儿
Get off my girl!
放开我女儿 我♥操♥你妈
Get off my girl, motherfucker!
陈词滥调 去你的吧
Cliché, my ass.
这 这太特么帅了
It's... It's fucking awesome.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Hello?
朱迪·金来了
Judy King is here.
没有人吗
Anyone?
我们是来自首的
We're here to self-surrender!
没人在
Anyone?
他妈的
Well, fuck a duck.
这地方就是个该死的笑话
Already this place is a goddamn joke.
我都告诉你我们应该跟奥德森法官求求情
I told you we should've stuck with Alderson,
但是你偏不
but no, no, you gotta
偏要这么远拖我来这满是犹太人的破纽约
drag my ass all the way to upstate Jew York.
我真该把你的蛋蛋踢进胸骨里
I should kick your balls into your sternum.
我们到底有没提前电♥话♥确认过
Well, did we or did we not call ahead?
这简直太
I mean, this is just...
无礼了
rude.
老天
Oh, God.
诺尔玛大神要跑去哪
Hey, where's Norma Christ going?
-我了个 -草
- Holy... - Shit!
-警卫在哪 -我感觉这就是传说中
- Where the guards at? - I feel like this is one of those things,
大地震或者海啸之前
like when all the dogs and the horses disappear
所有的狗和马都突然失踪
before there's an earthquake or a tidal wave or something.
-我也去 -你疯了
- I'm going. - You crazy.
是他们拆了拦网
They're the ones who took the fence down.
也许他们在扩建场地
Maybe they're expanding the yard.
我们也不用知道太多
Are we supposed to know any better?
她说的很对
She got a good point.
什么鬼
The fuck?
我靠
Oh, shit.
到底那里是怎么回事
What's even over there?
一群准备关禁闭的蠢妞
A bunch of bitches going to Seg.
外面是湖啦 又没法跨湖越狱
Nah, nah! It's the lake! It's not escapable or nothin'.
简直是奇迹
It's a miracle.
-来吧 -你也去
- Come on, yo! - Oh, man, you too?
-干嘛 -就算我们没被抓
- What? - Even if we don't get busted,
你不怕有电鳗或者什么鬼吗
you ain't worried about eels or some shit?
自♥由♥之湖里才没有电鳗
There ain't no eels in the freedom lake, man.
别这么刻板嘛
Stop being such a stereotype.
那群黑妞里总有人要被淹个够呛
One of them black bitches gonna get they shit drowned,
我是决不负责任的
and I ain't gonna be responsible.
看
Look.
就让我们拥抱一秒的自♥由♥吧
Let's just be free for a second.
很长时间里不会再有了
It's gonna be the last time in a long time.
天
Jesus!
不
Nope.
你们有见到金斯伯格吗
Hey, y'all seen Ginsberg?
现在可是我求得新的护身符的好机缘
But now's my chance for some new-Jew juju!
-不懂你在说什么 -那湖就是我的浸礼池
- I don't follow you. - That lake's my mikvah!
冲过树丛那个不就是她吗
Isn't that her crashing through the underbrush?
噢 金斯伯格 金斯伯格
Oh, Ginsberg! Ginsberg!
你知道吗
You know...
我觉得我也能忍♥受脚里夹着沙的
I think I could stand a little sand between my toes, too.
不不不不不 喂 不要 好
No, no, no, no, no, no! Hey! Hey! No, no. Okay.
停下 喂
Uh, stop! Hey, hey!
-嘿快停下 -嘭
- Hey! Stop it! - Boo!
拜托 为什么是现在 快来人
Come on. Why now? Why now? Somebody, please!
哈利路亚
Hallelujah!
哟
Yo...
疯眼
Crazy?
-看见她了吗 -哟
- Do you see her? - Yo!
你死定了
You're going down.
上 上 撞她
Go! Go! Charge her!
不 你对抗不了嘣萨塔琪组合
No! You can't stop the Boo-satucky!
不 不
No! No!
哦
Oh!
不
No, oh.
噢
Whoo!
美味姐 快来啊 水质不错
Taystee, come on in! The water's fine!
-快来 妞 -好 好 我来了
- Come on in, girl! - Okay! Okay! I'm in!
祝你好运
Mazel tov.
噢 不
Oh. Oh, no.
噢
Oh!
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表