剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
你必须加强你的信仰 而不是怀疑
You must strengthen the church and not tear it down.
不要被这世界所改变
Be strong against the world's ways.
可以的话 我能说几句话吗
If it's all right, can I say a few quick words?
就几句
And I mean quick.
我知道今天的主角并不全是我
I know today is about way more than me.
我只想说我很荣幸作为门诺教♥徒♥
I only wanted to say I'm glad that, as Amish,
能够选择自己的洗礼
we get to choose our baptism.
几个月前 我都还不知道自己要什么
I didn't know what I wanted until a couple of months ago,
我要感谢我的父母张开双臂接纳了我
and I wanna thank my parents for having me back with open arms.
我不想撒谎 我挺喜欢讲英语的世界的
I had a good time in the English world, I'm not gonna lie.
说真的 谁不喜欢拉链呀
I mean, who doesn't like zippers, right?
说快点 琳恩
Wrap it up, Leanne.
抱歉 爸 总之...
Sorry, Dad. Anyway...
刚开始还是挺有趣的 但是这种乐趣
it was fun for a while, but the fun just started to seem like
只会出现在人们需要填补空虚的时候
everyone was covering up the empty feelings.
他们谈论我们 就好像我们是囚犯
They talk about us like we're in prison.
但在这儿我感觉无拘无束
But this is where I feel free.
抱歉我话说多了
Sorry I have a big mouth.
没事
Don't be sorry.
别的姑娘再安静 我也宁愿选择你
I'd rather have you than a hundred quiet girls.
琳恩·泰勒吗
Leanne Taylor?
苏珊娜 你没收到备忘吗
Damn, Suzanne. Didn't you get the memo?
我们可以挑了 不必再吃那玩意儿了
We chosen now. We ain't got to eat that shit.
这是鸡肉铁板烧
It's chicken fajitas.
你看 他们就是用这种强权征服了你
See, that's how they get you, with the power of suggestion.
就比如他们把酸奶叫作
Like, now they be calling yogurt
酸橙派或者巧克力芝士蛋糕
"key lime pie" or "chocolate cheesecake".
你就想 "哇 芝士蛋糕"
So, you think, "Hmm, cheesecake,"
其实一直就只是普通的炼乳罢了
when it's the same gnarly curds it always was.
跟你们说一声 你们吃的跟我毫无关系
I want you all to know I had nothing to do with what you're eating.
全都是袋装食品
It came out of a bag.
和我做的根本不能比
It is in no way a reflection of what I do.
-知道了 -那就好
- Okay. - Okay.
你瞧 她也被征服了
See, even she ain't owning it.
苏珊娜 新的一章写的怎么样了
Hey, Suzanne. How's that new chapter coming?
给你我的草莓果冻 水果能激发脑力
Here, have my strawberry Jell-O. Fruit is brain food.
谢了
Thanks.
-这儿有人吗 -我们替伊莱贾留的
- Is, uh, this seat taken? - Yeah, we saving it for Elijah.
那拉比完全受你掌控了呀
Man, you gonna own that rabbi.
苏珊娜 讲讲你的进度
Suzanne, tell us about your process.
我想到什么就写什么喽
I think of shit and write it down.
简单粗暴
So pure.
我有个问题
I got a question.
如果埃德温娜最后真的是机器人玩偶
If Edwina is really a robo-doll in the end...
为什么莉莉·洒洒朝她撒尿 她却不生锈
why doesn't she get rusty when Lily Sprinkle pees on her?
她是由防尿材料做成的
She's made of pee-proof metal.
为什么葵葵要这么恶毒
Why does Sunflower have to be so mean?
因为她是你想要讨厌的人
Oh, 'cause she's the one you love to hate.
你应该让她和莉莉·洒洒搞在一起
You should have her time hump with Lily Sprinkle.
没错 像蕾丝那样做♥爱♥
Yeah. Do it for the lesbians.
听上去她已经为蕾丝们做了不少了
Sounds like she's done enough for the lesbians.
她为我们这些非女同的做过什么呢
What has she done for not-the-lesbians?
只有最棒的章节吧
Um, only the best chapter.
哪一章
Which one?
当上将罗德老二把他的衣服蒸发后
When Admiral Rodcocker gets his clothes vaporized
然后你发现他有两根老二
and you find out he gots two penises.
没错
Oh, yeah.
他用老二给她高♥潮♥而不是手指
And he gives her a shocker made of penis instead of fingers.
我是说 谁能想到那个
I mean, who thinks of that?
该死 我要读下这个
Damn, I gotta read that shit.
-什么 -结束了
- What? - That's it!
这个读书会结束了
This... this book tour is over.
我还能回答最后一个问题
I can do one last question.
上将罗德老二你有原型吗
Did you have an inspiration for Admiral Rodcocker?
我就知道
I knew it.
我从没想过我会对秃头感性趣 但是...操
I never thought I'd have a thing for bald dudes, but damn.
这里在搞什么混合文化的鬼
The fuck kind of multi-culti shit we got going on here?
黑人就不能安静的和她的同伴坐一起吗
Can't a black woman sit with her peoples?
不 你看 我的作品
No, see, the universiality of my work
可以团结所有种族
unites all the races.
我还希望今天会有那种小面包呢
I was hoping for those little stale pieces of bread today.
真不幸
No such luck.
怀特希尔
Hey, Whitehill.
你想和我们这位悲伤不合群小姐一起吃饭吗
You wanna have lunch with our sad little band of misfits?
可以
Sure.
可以
Sure.
没问题
Sure.
各位 这位是洛莉 洛莉 大家
Everybody, this is Lolly. Lolly, everybody.
你是新人吗
You're new?
在利奇菲尔德是新人 但我是监狱常客
Litchfield newbie, prison regular.
别担心 不是那么糟
Don't worry, it's not so bad.
不是那么糟 这地方简直棒极了
Not so bad? This place is the best!
怎么样
How is it?
吃上去和便便一样
Oh, that tastes like brown.
另外 女士们 食物不是我做的
FYI, ladies, I didn't make the food.
这完全脱离了我的掌控
This is all out of my control.
是的 谢谢 红妈
Yes, thank you, Red.
你已经说的很清楚了
You're making that very clear.
很好 只要你们能理解
Good, as long as you understand.
你是什么情况 洛莉
So... what's your deal, Lolly?
你犯什么事了
What are you in for?
-我做了不该做的事 -挺具体哈
- I did something I shouldn't have. - Okay, specific.
你从哪来
Where are you from?
从来处来
Here and there.
-你要服刑多久 -看情况
- How much time you got? - Depends.
看什么情况
Depends?
看我在这里的表现
On how well I do here.
试着把你的刑期想象成一个坛场
Well, try and think of your time here as a mandala.
西♥藏♥和尚用染色的沙子在画复杂的图形
The Tibetan monks make intricate designs out of dyed sand,
而当他们完成时 呼呼
and when they're done... whoosh...
他们就把它清理走了
they're cleared away.
我得离开去做个测试
I gotta go take a quiz.
测试吗
A quiz?
-好吧再见 搞什么 -真是个混♥蛋♥
- Okay, bye. What the fuck? - What a twat.
她真是个十足的呆子
She is nutty as a nut bar.
幸好我还健全
It makes me glad I got both my feet on the ground.
-我试过了 对吗 -没错
- I mean, I tried, right? - Yeah.
告诉帕波我和其他人相处友好
Tell Piper I play well with others.
告诉帕波什么
Tell Piper what?
没什么 笨蛋 只是在直面我的恐惧
Oh, nothing, schnookums. Just facing my fears head-on.
刚刚你是在叫我"笨蛋"吗
Did you just call me "Schnookums"?
没错 但是我加了双引号♥
I did, but it was in between quotes.
我可没听出双引号♥ "小甜心"
I didn't hear any quotes, love muffin.
你现在只是在开黄腔而已
Now you're just being smutty.
卡尔明天过来
Cal's coming tomorrow to
给我们说第一批货物的情况
give us the lowdown on our first shipment.
-我很激动 -太棒了
- I'm pretty excited. - That's great.
另外 我徒手杀死了一个警卫
Also, I killed a guard with my bare hands.
卡尔 内♥裤♥ 很激动
Cal... panties... exciting.
我的成人礼简直帅呆了
My bats mitzvah was sick!
所有的黑犹太人都来了
All the black Jews was there.
莱尼·克拉维茨
Lenny Kravitz...
很长的时间里 "洁食"对我来说是热狗
For a long time, "Kosher" meant hot dogs to me.
很棒 很好吃的热狗
Really, really good hot dogs.
但是现在 它真的意味着很多
But now, it just means so much more.
现在 它代表了花椰菜 绿豆
Now, it means broccoli... green beans.
你知道我讨厌什么吗
You know what I hate?
虾
Shrimps.
该死 脏乎乎的虾
Damn, dirty shrimps.
都不要和我提虾
Don't even talk to me about shrimps!
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表