剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
自从那个西班牙人成为头号♥臭虫寄主时
Since the Spanish became patient zero for bedbugs.
女士们 现在可不是社交时间
This isn't social hour, ladies.
除非在工作的人 其他人都给我出去
Unless you're working, out. Everybody out.
我说都给我出去 犯人
I gave you an order, inmate.
我
I...
上厕所也要请示吗
I need permission to use the toilet?
-我能上个厕所吗 大教官 -你说什么
- May I relieve myself, teacher? - Excuse me?
-艾丽克斯 -我要记你一过
-Alex-- -That's a shot.
什么
What?
那些女的因为监狱里布满了臭虫
There are girls spraying themselves with disinfectant
而往身上喷消毒剂没人管
because this prison is swarming with bugs,
反而上个厕所却算违规
but pissing is a violation?
真高兴你能搞清楚事情的轻重缓急
Great. I'm glad you have your priorities straight.
该死的烟熏消毒器在哪儿
Where are the fucking fumigators?
犯人 请你小声一点
Lower your voice, inmate.
他们是怕杀死臭虫的同时
Are they too worried to kill the
也会杀死蟑螂吗
bedbugs because they'll kill the cockroaches, too?
-你骂我是蟑螂吗 -没事
-Are you calling me a cockroach? -It's okay.
谁让他们臭名远扬
They get a bad rap.
艾丽克斯
Alex.
犯人 你要关禁闭了
You're going to seg, inmate.
艾丽克斯 不不不 等一下
Alex! No, no, no, no, no. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
你知道她平时不这样
You know that this isn't her.
只是因为出去了又被抓回来
She's just back here after having been out.
你也想要记过吗 查普曼
You want a shot, too, Chapman?
能让她别被关禁闭就行
Will it keep her out of SHU?
求你了
Please. Come on.
你有没有过心情很糟糕的时候
Hey, haven't you ever had a bad day?
就是那种非常
Like, a... really...
非常糟糕的时候
really bad day?
违抗工作人员 侮辱工作人员
Disobeying a staff member, insolence to a staff member.
两个处分 沃斯
That's two shots, Vause.
艾丽克斯
Alex.
我怎么会回来呢 帕波
How am I back here, Piper?
我怎么能回到这个鬼地方呢
How could I let myself get back here?
艾丽克斯 这不是你的错
Alex, it's not your fault.
她们快把我搞疯了
And they call me crazy.
我的天
Oh, my God!
也许我们永远不会很有钱
We will probably never be rich...
也许我们只能住在小屋子里
and we'll most likely live in a place that's not that big,
但我们会努力工作 我们会相亲相爱
but we'll work hard and we'll love each other and...
我们会找到那份无与伦比的幸福
we'll find so much happiness
甚至幸福到让人手足无措
that we won't even know what to do with it.
并我们的孩子分享
We'll share it with our kid.
我们的孩子
Our kids.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
戒指是临时的
The ring is temporary.
-我的腿 -好吧
-Uh... my leg. -Okay.
我太爱你了
I love you so much.
我们还是要谨慎一点
We still gotta be careful...
只是暂时的
for now.
我觉得你应该
Hey, you know, I think you
找个封闭的地方冥想才有用
need to be in an enclosed space for that to work.
我开着加热器在车里消毒杀菌
I'm blasting the heater to kill any bedbugs inside.
卢斯奇克 问你个问题
Hey, Luschek, let me ask you a question.
你喜欢糖果吗
You like candy, right?
我的肚子就是吃糖吃大的
Body by Butterfinger.
我只是打个比方
I'm speaking allegorically here.
你是想说阿尔戈尔吗[美国前副总统]
You wanna talk about Al Gore?
我的天
Oh, Jesus.
听着 注意听我说
Okay. Hey, listen, all right? Focus.
假如我刚好有
Let's say I happen to have
科思科超♥市♥卖♥♥的那么一箱糖果
a Costco-sized box of candy, right?
而且我特别爱吃糖果 但我不能再吃了
And I... I fuckin' love candy, but I can't eat it anymore
因为它毁了我的生活 连牙都蛀了
because, you know, it ruined my life, it gave me cavities,
我现在是糖果匿名爱好者了
I am in Candy Eaters Anonymous now, eh?
所以我必须远离它
So I gotta get rid of it, yeah?
就是把它弄出监狱
Like, out-of-the-prison rid of it.
我有一堆海♥洛♥因♥想让你帮我卖♥♥掉
I've got a shit-ton of heroin I need you to sell.
你疯了吗 犯人
Are you out of your mind, inmate?
你让我帮你贩毒
You're asking me to sell narcotics?
我可是一名联邦教改员
I'm a Federal Corrections Officer.
好了 跟我走
All right, let's go.
-我们去卡普托办公室 -别
- We're gonna go to Caputo's office... - No!
你自己告诉他你跟我说了什么
...you're gonna tell him exactly what you told me,
每一个字都要说 包括那个什么鬼阿尔戈尔
every word, even that weird Al Gore thing.
卢斯奇克 你肯定是误会我了
Okay, look, Luschek, you must've misunderstood me, all right?
我逗你的
I'm fucking with you.
我当然会帮你卖♥♥
Of course I'll sell it.
我的天 吓死我了
Oh, my God. Jesus.
你知道我心脏不好
Man, come on. You know I got a bad heart.
你不能这么对我
You can't do that shit to me, man.
我要80%
I want, uh... 80%.
毒品还是钱
Of the drugs or the money?
你不应该回来的
You're not supposed to be back here.
我知道 但是我完成了这个
Yeah, I know, but I got this.
-你跟它睡一起了吗 -是啊
-You slept with it? -Yeah.
-念祷文了吗 -没错
-Said the Lord's Prayer? -Mmm-hmm.
好的 罪恶远离你了
Okay, good. Evil eye is off of you.
你不用打碎啥的吗
Don't you gotta break it or some shit?
明早煮的时候再打
I'll break it in the morning when I cook it.
什么
What?
但你不能把我的罪过喂给别人呀
But you can't feed somebody my problems!
要是我自己吃了呢
What... what if I eat it back?
你也可能
You as likely to eat
吃了别人的毛病
somebody's hormone imbalance,
比如荷尔蒙失调 背叛丈夫 或者是疟疾
cheating husband or diarrhea.
如果你太担忧就直接跳过早饭吧
Listen...if it makes you nervous, skip breakfast.
这样不行吧 我这么努力了
That ain't right, yo. I'm trying here.
为了止痒 我用掉了所有的燕麦粥
Well, I had to use all the oatmeal on people's itches
也就是说有更多人要吃鸡蛋
which means that more people are eating eggs
也就是说你的鸡蛋要被煮掉
which means that your egg... gets cooked.
谢谢你
Thanks.
我现在真像垃圾了
I'm literally garbage.
我想我的精神快要崩溃了
I think I'm having a nervous breakdown.
加把劲 基范女
Oh, chin up, kibun.
你肯定能想出合适的谎言的
You'll think of the right lie.
那是什么意思
What was that about?
我告诉她她的餐馆生意特别好
I told her that her restaurant was a booming success.
然后
And?
但其实已经关门好几个月了
And it has been shuttered for months.
真糟糕
That's fucked up.
我只是想友善一点
I was trying to be nice.
我撒谎的时候她很高兴
She was so happy when I lied.
善意的谎言总是很令人安慰的
Delusion can be very comforting.
对吧
Right?
在这里我最快乐的时候
The best part of my time here
就是我认为有人说我是她的同伙的时候
was when I thought somebody else had named me as a coconspirator.
就好像是冥冥之中
It was like...
让我们再次相聚
the universe had just brought us back together.
结果你发现供出你的人就是我这个混♥蛋♥
And then you realized that I was the asshole who named you.
不是
No.
我是说你确实混♥蛋♥ 这事也烂透了
I mean, yes, you did and that sucked...
但是
but...
有时候 无知是福
for a while, ignorance was... bliss.
把我们之间的事都摆上台面
Getting all of our shit out on the table,
完完全全坦白地
being totally, brutally
谈谈我们以前做的的操蛋事
honest about all the fucked-up things we've done,
然后决定继续相亲相爱
and then deciding to still like each other,
这才神奇
that is an amazing thing.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表