剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
So thou must not sin! Amen!
-阿门 -说阿门
- Amen. - Say "Amen"!
阿门 阿门 阿门 阿门
Amen, amen, amen, amen.
麦克斯韦说你想见我
Maxwell said you wanted to see me?
莫里洛要结婚了
Yeah, Morello's getting married.
她想找你做证婚人
She asked that you be the witness.
我也是一小时前听到的喜讯
Ah, I heard the happy news an hour ago.
她也太草率了
Oh, she's a rash girl.
只长胸不长脑子吗
All heart and tits and no brain, hmm?
谢谢你特意告诉我
Well, thanks for letting me know.
我要开始准备我的伴娘致辞了
I'll get started on my maid of honor speech.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
你和我...
You and I...
关系比较特殊
have a special relationship.
所以我才觉得可以问你这个问题
That's why I feel like I can ask you this question.
你觉得我这份工作干得很糟糕吗
Would you say that I'm bad at my job?
我们俩现在的关系比较特殊
Well, the very fact that we have a special relationship
你也对其表示认同
and that you acknowledge it
这应该能解答你部分的疑虑吧 海利
should at least partially answer your question, Healy.
但这事也不是完全没有帮到我
But I'd be lying if I said it hasn't helped me.
我的确有帮助
It has.
这里能有位同僚 第一 不是女人
Having a contemporary in here who isn't A, a woman,
第二 不是偷盗撒谎疯癫杀人有毒瘾的女人
and B, a thieving, lying, crazy, murderous, drug-addled woman,
简直是天赐的礼物
has been a godsend.
你这份工作干得好吗
Are you good at your job?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我知道你帮到了我 我很感激你
But I know that you've helped me, and I'm grateful to you for it.
我已经满足了你的自尊心 能走了吗
Can I go now that I've watered your ego flower?
可以
Yes.
你监狱里的情人给你纹了一个监狱纹身
Your prison mistress gave you a prison tat.
你真是越来越上调了
You are turning into a trope.
她是我的商业伙伴 偶尔上♥床♥
She's my business partner, with benefits.
她要出狱了
She's getting out and
想给我留点能纪念她的东西
wanted to give me something to remember her by.
我很难过 所以就随她了
I was sad, so I let her.
白墨水是吧
White ink, huh?
这里某些女孩可能觉得这挺吓人的
That must be pretty intimidating to some of these girls,
用黑光灯什么的照一照
maybe under, like, a black light or something.
-纹的什么 -"别信女人"
- What does it say? - It says "Trust no bitch."
没错 其实那些女孩都被吓尿了
And yes, as a matter of fact, the girls are scared shitless.
我是个十足的黑帮老大
I'm quite gangsta.
该死 怎么了
Oh, shit. What?
我必须和你说实话 因为我就是这么活的
I have to give you honesty, because that's how I need to live,
追求真♥相♥
in truth.
怎么回事 卡尔
What the fuck, Cal?
内莉在暗地里兜售其他内♥裤♥
Neri is selling extra panties on the side.
什么 不会吧
What? No.
-是的 -怎么会这样
- Yeah. - All wrong.
她在哪找愿意穿的人
And where's she getting people to wear them?
其实我们发明了一种味噌金枪鱼蜂蜜酱
Well, um, actually, we invented a miso-tuna-honey sauce
要是不加胶水的话味道还是很不错的
that tastes quite delicious until you add the glue.
你们这是在玷污品牌 你得让她停手
You're diluting the brand. You have to get her to stop.
内莉偷卖♥♥监狱内♥裤♥其实不算问题
Neri's knock-off prison panties aren't the problem.
其实 她那种令人♥质♥疑的
In fact, her questionable criminal
犯罪理念才有可能引发真正的问题
ethics might actually offset the real problem.
我负责处理好这里的事
My job is to handle shit in here.
你负责处理好外面的事
Your job is to handle shit out there.
小帕
Okay, Pipes,
虽然我很自豪 监狱造就了一个多么邪恶的你
while I'm really proud of how evil prison has made you,
你还是高估了自己的邪恶程度
I think you're overestimating your villain index.
你还在过渡期
You're still transitioning.
你现在还不是老白 你是...
You know, you're not Walter White yet. You're...
白墨水
Walter White-ink.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你的钱都没了
Your money is gone.
有人把你的小金库都转走了
Somebody transferred all of your clam clams.
-什么时候 -今天早上
- When? - This morning.
该死的弗娜卡
Fucking Flaca!
诺尔玛 你曾经能让人感到非常安心...
Was a time, Norma, you were good at making people feel safe...
平和 宁静
at peace and calm.
然后你纵容这怪物把它变成了邪教
Then you let this cave troll turn it into a cult.
我们正在用吐司颂扬诺尔玛 这是新仪式
Hey, we're toasting Norma here. It's our new thing.
布鲁克·苏苏试图自杀
Brook Soso tried to kill herself.
她需要帮助 你却把她推开了
She needed help, and you pushed her away.
在我看来 你也是从犯
As far as I'm concerned, that makes you an accessory.
-你说什么 -你最好给我退回去
- What the fuck? - You better back up off
不然我就把你称作牙齿的
before I smash those shit-stained
那几颗东西全打烂了逼你吞下去
Chiclets you call teeth down your throat!
瞧瞧你们
Look at all of y'all.
你们在这里只是为了逃离操蛋的现实
The whole point of being here was to escape our shitty reality.
你们现在都开始搞吐司崇拜了啊
What, and now you're worshipping a piece of toast?
你曾经真的让我相信有奇迹
You know, you actually had me believing in miracles.
但现在我知道奇迹不是真的 你什么都不是
But now I know miracles ain't real, and you ain't shit.
没事的 没事的
Okay, it's fine. It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
你能别嚎了吗 没事的
Would you stop it? It's fine.
诺尔玛吐司没事 我们好着呢
Norma Toast is safe. We're good.
咱们继续
Back to it.
然后我在洗衣房♥里醒了过来
And so then I woke up in the laundry room.
太奇怪了
It was so weird.
可能我想洗裤子 然后睡着了
Maybe I was gonna wash my pants, and I fell asleep.
我觉得我应该吃点维生素片 或者...
I think I need to start taking vitamins, or...
不能再吃安比恩[安♥眠♥药♥]之类的药了
stop taking Ambien. Something.
百老街上有一个地下通道
Ooh, there's... there's an underpass down Broad Street.
风景很不错 这边左转
It's a good spot. Take a left up here.
我感觉不大好
I don't feel very good.
没关系 我让你感觉好点
It's all right, I'll make you feel better.
不 我的头痛得一跳一跳的
No, my, my head. It's, like, it's banging right now.
估计是快来例假了
It must be my lady time.
这听上去就没啥情致了
Ain't nothing sexy about that.
我不介意 我还挺喜欢那样的
It doesn't bother me. I kind of like it.
这边 这边左转 就这边
Right here. Take this left, right here.
你干什么 我不是要你左转吗
Hey, what are you doing? I told you to make that left.
你怎么了 你...
What's the matter with you? You want...
你想让我粗暴点吗
You want me to get a little rough?
是吗 来电角色扮演 你喜欢这种吗
Is that it? A little roleplay? You into that?
感觉真的有点不对劲
Something's really wrong, like,
就像我家南希·格蕾丝的耳朵猫薄荷
like my Nancy Grace ears catnip.
-什么 -有点...
- What? - Yes, something's...
就像我家南希·格蕾丝的耳朵猫薄荷兰草葬礼
It's like my Nancy Grace ears catnip bluegrass funeral.
蒂芙 你没事吧 怎么了
Tiff, are you okay? What's the matter with you?
南希·格蕾丝的耳朵 我不...
Nancy Grace ears. I can't...
操
Shit!
这他妈是什么声音
What the fuck is that noise?
你这是真的还是装的
Is that real, or are you doing it
你觉得这样能挑起欲♥火♥吗
'cause you think it's a turn-on?
-这就是你的借口吗 -我♥操♥
- Is that your fucking excuse? - Oh, fuck.
-我♥操♥ -操
- Fuck. - The fuck.
你这是在逗我吧
You've got to be fucking kidding me.
你现在是准备哭了吗
What, are you gonna start crying now?
肯定是我的老二终于认出你来了
My dick must have finally realized who you are.
我真的觉得
I did not think
没有人会
one man could possibly
比你刚刚更痛恨自己了
have more self-loathing than you already did.
你肯定超爱这种感觉
You must be loving this.
你为什么要来这里 你为什么老是要过来
Why are you here? Why do you keep coming here?
"过来[高♥潮♥]"可是一个动词
"Coming" Is the operative word,
今晚显然是无福消受了 所以...
which obviously isn't happening tonight, so...
娜塔利 等等 等一等
Natalie, wait. Wait a second.
"娜塔利" 上帝啊
"Natalie"? Jesus fucking Christ.
我来时因为你是好床伴
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表