剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
"Hardcore"?
我跟俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥合作过
I worked with the Russian mafia.
我们一出手 意大利黑♥手♥党♥都害怕
We make the Italians look like guppies.
这是不是跟你那内♥裤♥事业有关
This about your little panty business?
-你怎么知道 -你招募了我整个家族
- How do you know about that? - You recruited my whole family.
她们全都在为粉红比基尼跑腿
They're all running the track in pink bikinis.
一开始你没把我叫上
First, you don't ask me to wear them,
现在 你又低估了我的犯罪策划头脑
and now you undervalue my criminal mastermind.
你知道吗 你真的该滚一边儿去
You know what? You really need to go fuck yourself.
我需要你的建议
I need your advice.
-我要总收入的百分之十 -什么
- I want 10% off the top. - What?
你的妞们都开始想反叛了
Your girls are rebelling.
你用盐和味精做她们的报酬
You're paying them in sodium and MSG,
但她们只想要真钱
and they want real money.
你都不懂该怎么做
You haven't a clue how to do that.
对于你真正的资源来说 也就是你伴侣
And as for your one real resource, your partner,
你背着她在乱搞
well, you're fucking around on her.
所以事情败露也只是时间的问题
So it's only a matter of time before that blows up in your face.
不做亏心事 不怕鬼敲门
Don't fuck where you eat, or shit where you fuck.
生意可不能这么做
It's bad business.
百分之八
Eight percent.
你得往她们的生活费里打钱
You need to get money into their commissaries.
而且给她们合理点的报酬
And pay your girls a fair wage, huh?
你知道绿点现金卡是什么吗
You know what Green Dot MoneyPak cards are?
-不知道 -你当然不知道
- No. - No, of course you don't.
它们是现金充值卡 你得弄部手♥机♥
They're cash top-up cards. You're gonna need a cell phone.
我去哪儿弄一部来
Where am I gonna get a cell phone?
这儿的手♥机♥简直多到爆
Oh, the place is crawling with them.
我有一次在浴室里找到一部
I found one in the bathroom once.
手♥机♥就像蟑螂一样
Cell phones are like roaches.
当你看见一只
You see one, you'll know
你就知道还有另外一百只正藏在墙壁里
there's another 100 hidden in the walls.
好吧
Okay.
还有五个犯人都是弄错证件号♥被放走的
Five other inmates in there with the wrong numbers.
可我们所有监狱里都用这套操作系统
This is the same operating system we use at all of our prisons.
对 你该庆幸你现在发现了
Yeah, well, you're lucky you caught it now
因为很明显 糟糕透了
because, clearly, it blows.
是 这样不妙
Yeah, this is bad.
真的非常不妙 乔 这我罩不住你了
This is really bad. I can't protect you on this one, Joe.
-我 -是的
- Me? - Yeah.
你是管事儿的 却严重缺乏监督
You're in charge of camp. Shows a big lack of oversight.
是 的确是
Yeah... it does.
上梁不正下梁歪
'Cause the fish stinks from the head.
我又不是上梁
And I am not the head.
我实际上也就是个中层领导吧
I am actually down by the gills somewhere.
所以只要我报♥警♥再通知国家法警
So, once I call the police and the U.S. Marshals,
然后联邦教改局调查员一旦开始调查
and the DOC investigators start sniffing around,
这事就会让利奇菲尔德的
it's going to look a lot worse
活动处处长非常难堪
for the Director of Human Activity here at Litchfield.
-是 慢点说 -是
-Yeah, whoa. Slow down. -Yeah.
为什么要让那么多人知道
Why do we have to involve all those people in this?
因为我们监狱有一个越狱犯
We have an escaped convict!
-去把她抓回来吧 -谁去
- Let's just go get her back. - Who?
你和我啊
You and me.
-他们带她去哪了 -尤迪卡的公车站
- Where did they take her? - The bus station in Utica.
上车呗 我们去找她 带她回来
Let's just get in a car. We'll go get her. Bring her back.
别人都不用知道
You know, nobody has to know.
所以你是说我们两个
So you're saying the two of us
该跑出去逮捕一名越狱犯
should go and apprehend an escaped convict?
我们又不是血性猎犬帮
This is not the fucking Bloodhound Gang, okay?
我不知道该怎么办
Well, I don't know what to do.
我真♥他♥妈♥的不知道该怎么办
I honestly don't know what the fuck to do!
你知道我是怎么找到这份工作的吗
Do you know how I got this job?
我爸是世纪挑战公♥司♥的副总裁
My dad is one of the SVPs at MCC.
这次肯定要比
This is gonna be worse
我被俄亥俄大学劝退那次还惨
than when I got kicked out of Ohio University.
我不知道我在干什么
I have no idea what I'm doing.
行
Fine!
我去 我自己去
I'll go. On my own.
真的吗
Yeah?
总得有人留下压一压风头
Someone needs to stay here and keep a lid on things.
-很好 -妈的
- Great. - Fuck it.
我把她带回来 没人察觉 那就行了
If I can get her back, no one needs to know, all the better.
你真是救了我一命 乔
You're saving my ass, Joe.
不 我是在自救而已
Nah... I'm saving my ass.
为了我们首次要上
Here's to the new opening
"玻璃虎"乐队西海岸巡演作开场
act for the East Coast tour of Glass Tiger.
-没错 -好
- Hell, yeah! - All right!
很快就可以出名了
Soon to be the headliners!
我们叫"杰夫·苏博"乐队
The Jeff Spurber Band!
-我们得想个新队名 -我喜欢现在的
- We need a new name. - I like our name.
你当然喜欢了 你就是杰夫·苏博
Of course you like our name, you're Jeff Spurber.
但你是打小手鼓的 伙计
But you're the tambourine player, dude.
我可是主唱
I'm the lead singer.
我们队要以人名命名的话 必须是我
If we're gonna be named for someone, it should be me.
这车♥库♥都是我的
It's my garage.
如果汉克跟我都能吵完以后和好
If Hank and I can get along after the shit he pulled,
你们俩也行
you guys can work it out.
十个月的巡演啊 好好享受吧
We're looking at ten months on the road. Let's enjoy it.
赶紧的 这对我们来说可是大好机遇
Come on, this is a huge fucking deal for us.
赶紧啊 来干杯
Come on. Come on.
-丽丝 -汉克
- Lis. - Hank.
乔伊 你有时间吗
Joey, you got a second?
-我们到外面去说吧 -好啊宝贝
- Could we talk outside? - Yeah, babe.
你确定
Are you sure?
四个月了
Four months.
那这
So it's...
这是个鲜活的生命
it's a real thing...
在你肚子里吗
floating around in there?
有多大了
How big is it?
像个鳄梨那么大
Like an avocado.
天呐
Jesus!
有鳄梨这么大
An avocado?
很好啊 真的太好了
It's great! It's great.
丽萨 我们要有个宝宝了
Lisa, we're gonna have a baby!
-乔伊 你算算清楚 -啥
- Joey, do the math. - What?
四个月前我们分手了 我跟汉克在一起
Four months ago, we were broken up. I was with Hank.
四个月前也就是七月份 你是说
Four months ago was July. What are you...
你是什么意思
What are you sayin'?
这是他的
It's his?
是
Yeah.
他知道吗
Does he know?
我想第一个告诉你
I wanted to tell you first.
我一直很自责 连累你这么多 然后
I've been so guilty about everything I put you through, and...
然后现在我们复合了 我
now that we're back together, I...
这真的糟糕透了
This is so fucked up.
你完全有权利恨我
You have every right to hate me.
我爱你啊
I love you.
我就觉得应该让你知道
I just thought you should know
因为你们准备去巡演了
because you guys are going on tour and--
我不去了 我留下来
I won't go. I'll stay here.
你必须得去 这是你的大好机会
You have to go! This is your big break!
我告诉你不是为了让你这样
That's not why I told you.
管他呢 他们没有我照样行 不管了
Fuck it, they can do it without me. Fuck it.
乔伊 你不能那么做 我们会没事的
Joey, you can't do that. We'll be fine.
我准备搬回爸爸妈妈家住
I'm gonna move back in with my parents.
我已经申请在店里多倒几次班
I already asked for more shifts at Paddy's.
我要留下来
I'm staying here.
我会好好照顾你和宝宝的
I'm gonna take care of you and this baby.
我现在就去跟他们说
I'll tell them right now.
你留下 让汉克去
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表