剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
补充下 严格来说
And PS, technically,
更像是被签了卖♥♥身契
it's more like indentured servitude.
你们根本不懂奴役生活的残酷
Y'all don't know about that slave life.
我们一个小时赚一美元
We makin' a dollar an hour.
和我们以前比翻了十倍呢
That's like 10 times what we got before.
但其他工作都和监狱修缮有关
But the other jobs are about prison upkeep.
那些低语公♥司♥的人照样有钱赚
The Whispers people are profiting from this.
-我没什么意见 -我也是
- I'm okay with that. - Me too.
你的燕麦粥要凉了
Your oatmeal's getting cold.
你知道什么鸟类知识吗
Do you know anything about birds?
是大众都认识的鸟吗
What, like birds in general?
什么都行
Anything.
猫头鹰整个吞下老鼠 然后吐出骨头
Well, owls eat whole mice and then throw up the bones.
大鸟[芝麻街中角色]是黄色的
Big Bird is yellow,
酒闷仔鸡极其美味
coq au vin is delicious,
你现在很疯狂嘛
and you're being crazy right now.
人人都得有爱好
Oh, everybody needs a hobby.
莫里洛 想想那些
Morello, think about the kind of guys
给监狱女犯写信的男人
who write to women in prison.
如果你想要找男朋友
I mean, if you want a boyfriend,
还是到别处碰碰运气吧
you might wanna fish in a different pool.
不不不 跟这个没关系
No, no, no, no, no. It is not about that.
这是个完美的赚钱机会
It is a straight up moneymaking thing.
只要约到一个傻大个儿
You get one of these bozos on the hook, and they are just
他们就会拼了命地朝你撒钱
throwing money in your commissary, throwing it in.
行吧 如果只是这样
All right. Well, if that's all it is.
你也不用非得干这个
But you don't have to do this.
查普曼现在攒了这么多钱
I mean, Chapman's hauling in so much bank now,
她会好好补偿我们的
she's gonna buy us all a pony.
这可不好
Not cool.
把球扔给我们
Throw it back.
真是个白♥痴♥
What a dick.
你知道吗 它是一种舞蹈 你只需要往后退
可是你的脚不离开地 你看
这不是什么舞蹈
-谁说的 -我
你又不是帮派头
这就是你买♥♥了这双便士乐福鞋的原因吗
这个家伙在哪儿
付
这东西真的有效吗
什么东西啊
那些男人用的东西
我已经跟你们几个月了 看来这生意的一半
阴♥茎♥汤和蛇血
其实啊 关键不是它有没有效
而是你觉得它有没有效
但现在看来全中国没男人在床上有所表现
这是不可能的
重点是感觉有气势
我有个美国女朋友
金发的 她还比我高
她抽这种细的香烟
我吓也吓死到了
男人真笨
哎你看
他总算来了
帕克 我还以为你死了呢
Hey, Park, I thought you died.
赶紧来拿你的货
Just get your shit, man.
大海龟蛋 委内瑞拉来的
Big turtles. Venezuela.
好的
Okay.
福
这些是乒乓球哎
啊 什么
他妈的韩国人
梅 你可能刚救了我一条命
我欠你的
我知道我想要什么
这些申请人
So my new applicant pool
一个个好像《动物屋》的演员一样
is basically the cast of fucking Animal House.
我很想为你哭一哭 但我面巾纸用完了
I'd cry for you, but I'm all out of Kleenex.
我必须这样做好吗 看他们给我的这些人选
I gotta play the game, okay? Look at what they send me.
这个 有七个月无线电器材公♥司♥的工作经验
This guy's total work experience, seven months in a Radio Shack
因为"创造性分歧"离职
that he ended up leaving for "creative differences,"
所谓分歧 可能就是纹了个纳粹纹身
which probably means he's got a Nazi tattoo.
再看这个
Look, this guy,
问"你是否曾犯重罪"
he answered, "Have you ever been convicted of a felony?"
他答"一言难尽"
with, "It's complicated."
你知道谁工作经验丰富 没有前科
Hey, you know who has a ton of work experience and a clean record
并且还想在这工作吗
and who wants a job here?
就他妈是我呀 我连制♥服♥什么的都齐了
Fucking me. I even have a uniform and everything.
这么跟你说吧 麦克斯韦
Let's get through this, Maxwell.
我得向他们知道我很听话
I'm gonna show them that I'm a good pawn
而且我愿意合作
and that I'm willing to play ball.
这样几个月之后 我就可以告诉他们
And then in a few months, I tell them,
看 我们按你们的方法试过了
"Look, we tried it your way.
现在 我需要我的人回来全职工作
Now, I need my guys full-time."
我怀念菲格了
I miss Fig.
好 行
Right. Right.
让这些小丑到我办公室来面试
Send one of these jokers back to my office.
你要哪个
Which one?
任意
Thrill me.
头儿
Hey! Hey, boss man.
我正要去面试 海利
I got interviews, Healy.
面试走廊里的那群二♥逼♥吗 妈呀
With those yahoos in the lobby? Yikes.
这是我头一次不羡慕你的工作
I don't envy your job today.
我从未感觉与你如此亲近
I've never felt closer to you.
听我说
Hey, listen,
我不知道那些公♥司♥傻冒还会出什么招
I don't know what else these MCC goons got up their sleeve,
但我想让你知道 我对你充满信心
but I want you to know I got full confidence in you.
我知道你正拼尽全力 我明白的
I know you're doing the best that you can. I can see that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们这些老伙计们必须团结一心
Us old-timers gotta stick together, okay?
我永远支持你
I got your back all the way.
太感谢了
I appreciate that.
祝你好运吧
Good luck, all right?
对了 帮我个小忙 赶紧把这个签了
Oh, hey, uh, do me a favor and sign this real quick for me.
你想让瑞泽尼科夫回厨房♥
You want Reznikov back in the kitchen?
她一直靠厨房♥搞黑市交易
She was running a whole black market outta there.
是 但那一直未经证实
Yeah, but that wasn't proven.
而且我们已经换了厨房♥的供货商
And we got all new vendors in the kitchen now.
还有别忘了 冈萨雷斯被调去做内♥裤♥
And don't forget, we just lost Gonzales to the underwear people.
我不知道 我不能确定 海利
I don't know. I don't know, Healy.
我会看着她的
I'll keep an eye on her.
她会从底层干起 洗洗碗 切切洋葱
She'll start off in the bottom, washing dishes, doing the onions.
我们还有很多比这重要的问题需要解决呢
We got a lot bigger problems, here, man.
别把我的善意当成妥协 辅♥导♥师
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, Counselor.
我会记着的 副乳
I'll keep that in mind. Side Boob!
布兰德先生
Uh, Mr. Brand?
你看 如果把这些
You know, if you smush these
图样排得稍微紧凑些
patterns just a little bit closer together,
那每块布就能多做出一条
you can actually get an extra lacy low-rider indiscretion bikini
蕾丝低腰比基尼泳裤
from the same piece of fabric.
谢谢你的建议 犯人
Thanks for your advice, inmate.
其实这一眼就能看出来
It was really more of an observation.
我们先假设低语公♥司♥
Let's just assume that Whispers Inc.
知道他们想要做什么样的内♥裤♥
knows how they want to make panties, okay?
看见没
See?
人长得丑也不见得就聪明
Even C-minus-looking people can be stupid.
你要关门了吗
You closin' up?
还有时间再做一个
I got time for one more.
我要修一下后脖子上的头发
I need my neck shaved.
就没人想弄点有趣的发型
No one ever wants anything fun around here.
我猜有趣对你来说
I'm guessing fun, to you,
是指一个两英尺高的发髻里边再支个鸟笼吧
means a 2-foot poufy thing with a birdcage in it?
你觉得那种造型很可怕吗
And what would be so terrible about that?
特别是在监狱这种地方
I mean, especially in a place like this.
我们完全可以搞点创意 奔放一点
We could use some... some originality, some sass.
不了 我的目标是低调
Mmm-mmm. Not getting noticed is my main goal.
太奔放会被关禁闭的
Sass is what lands you in Seg.
我觉得也是
I feel that.
你真这么觉得吗 你可一直在做相反的事
Really? 'Cause you doin' the opposite.
你这一身行头 发型 妆容
You got this whole thing going on, the hair, the makeup...
谁有精力每天都做足全套地精心打扮啊
I mean, who has the energy to go full MAC counter every day?
听着 我付出那么多才变成现在这样
Listen, after all I went through to be me,
我决不允许这副容貌轻易走样
I'm not about to let shit slide.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表