剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
但是我们不会更换几百个床垫
But we're not going to replace hundreds of mattresses
然后在两个月内再处理掉它们
only to get rid of them again in two months.
我们为什么要在两个月内处理掉它们
Why would we get rid of the mattresses in two months?
没人告诉过你
No one told you.
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
我勒个去
Holy shit!
所以才会有这么多提前释放的
That's the reason for the early releases.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不知道怎么没人通知你
I don't know how you weren't informed.
典狱长肯定是忙着打高尔夫忘了给我打电♥话♥
The warden must've forgot to ring me in between rounds of golf.
这些都对你没有坏的影响
None of this reflects badly on you.
事实上 大家提到你时往往都是称赞
Your name is actually being mentioned quite favorably.
你很有可能会调动工作
There's a good chance you'll get a transfer.
那其他人呢
And everybody else?
我们还剩多长时间
How long do we have?
犯人们应在20号♥前完成转移
The prisoners should all be relocated by the 20th.
他们30号♥就要正式关闭这座监狱
They're officially closing the prison the 30th.
老实吃你的薯条 死崽子
Eat your French fries, puto.
我不想吃蔬菜
I'm not hungry for vegetables.
说什么屁话呢
Pero listen to you.
别这么和他说话 给你付房♥租可是他
Don't you talk to him that way. He pays your rent.
没错 所以你得听我说的话
That's right. So you gotta listen to what I say
否则 你小子等着挨打吧
because otherwise, there'll be behavioral consequences.
你把它们放到微波炉里 吃起来太恶心了
Man, when you put 'em in the microwave, they get disgusting!
我不要吃
I'm not eating 'em.
玛格丽塔给你拿了薯条
Margarita brought you French fries.
你♥他♥妈♥最好快点肚子饿
You better get fuckin' hungry real quick.
埃米利亚诺 帮我个忙
Emiliano, do me a favor.
快他妈从我眼前消失
Get the fuck out of my face.
我知道我看着很严肃
I know I look strict, right?
但说真的 内心深处
But secretly, deep down inside,
他们很开心看到有个成年人当家
they're just happy that there's actually an adult in charge.
坐下 吃 别客气
Sit down, sit down. Eat, eat.
30秒后击中目标
Impact target 30 seconds from flash.
重复 30秒后击中目标
Repeat. Impact target is 30 seconds from flash.
第一次实战演练还不赖啊 本尼特
Not a bad first combat tour, huh, Bennett?
是啊 扫扫厕所 像男妓一样跳个舞
Yeah, cleaning porta-johns and dancing like a rent boy
"天网"卫星把好玩的事情都抢了
while Skynet does all the fun stuff.
别这样
Aw, come on now.
你知道整场战争最大的炸♥弹♥
You know the biggest bombs in the whole war
就落在厕所里
get dropped in the porta-johns.
呵呵是啊 说不定我还会
Ha-ha. Yeah, maybe I'll
得到个"最佳清屎士兵"的奖章
get a medal for most excellent shit-soldier.
给我闭嘴
Lock it up.
吃你该死的冰淇淋去吧
Eat your motherfucking ice cream...
我们就要让他们明白
because we're about to deliver
到底什么叫自♥由♥了
some serious freedom through their skulls.
目标确定
You have target confirmed.
准备开火
Go to fire.
-三 二 一 爆♥炸♥ -天哪
- Three, two, one. Kaboom. - Oh, shit!
炸得好
Fuck, yeah, bro!
炸♥弹♥ 他们有炸♥弹♥
Bomb! Have bomb! Bomb! Them!
不 不是他
No, no! It's not him!
手榴弹
Grenade!
本尼特 快踢出去
Bennett, kick it out!
操 快出去
Fuck! Clear out!
进来
Yeah, come in.
我要把我的律师加进探访名单里
I need to add my lawyer to my visitation list.
你的案子出问题了吗
You having problems with your case?
没有
No.
还有 请把我丈夫剔出探访名单
And please take my husband off my list.
坐下谈吧 红妈
Why don't you have a seat, Red?
谢谢 但我不久待
I won't be staying, but thank you.
坐吧
Please... sit.
邮车来了
The mail cart is going around.
所有信件均需检查
All letters are subject to inspection.
不如告诉我出了什么事
You want to tell me what's going on?
我嫁了个软柿子
I married a pillow.
没骨气又烦人 总是背着我谎话连篇
Soft, lumpy, and always lying behind my back.
"总是"这种词很绝对
Words like "Always" are absolutes...
说出这种词 通常是为了
and using them is a way
让我们更加坚信我们希望相信的事
to reinforce what we wanna believe.
意气用事时
When speaking emotionally...
如此绝对的话很危险
absolutes can be dangerous.
很好的建议 谢谢
Good advice. Thank you.
请加上我的律师 移除我的丈夫
Please add my lawyer and remove my husband.
要知道 红妈 婚姻不是一个人的事
You know, Red... marriage is a two-way street.
人在河边走 怎能不湿鞋
And you can't swim without getting wet.
你看 我也会说这种陈词滥调
See? I can say clichés, too. Ha!
你应该为了当年的自己
You owe it to your younger self to explore
去回忆出
those things that made
当年你想嫁给他的原因
you wanna marry this man in the first place.
或许你会发现 那些感情并没变
You may find that they're still there.
我欠我自己23年
I owe my younger self 23 years
去和别的男人翻云覆雨的机会
of wild sex with multiple partners,
但现在还我娘家姓就行了
but I'll settle for my name back.
你当年承诺的是一辈子
You made a lifelong commitment.
上帝为证
That's sacred.
你根本不了解我的事
You don't know my story,
海利 你也不知道他都干了什么
Healy, and you don't know what he's done.
狗♥杂♥种♥[俄语]
Cocksucker.
别说脏话
Hey! Language!
我知道那是什么意思
I know what that word means,
无论是对你丈夫
and it's not okay to refer
还是对别人 都不许那么叫他们
to your husband or any other man that way.
你在这摆出受委屈的可怜样大发脾气
You know, you huff in here... like some put-upon martyr...
好像笑一笑就会毁容似的
like a smile would break your face,
轻视男人的感情
trivializing a man's emotions.
这算什么 俄♥罗♥斯♥人都这样吗
What is that? Some kind of a Russian thing or something?
-那他妈的... -别说脏话
- What the hell does that-- - Hey! Language! Again!
这是我最后一次提醒你 蕾妮科夫夫人
That's the last time that I'm gonna warn you, Mrs. Reznikov.
你忘了这是什么地方
You forget where you are...
就像你忘了你丈夫也牵涉其中
just like you forget that your husband has a stake in this, too.
犯错的是他
Just because he made some mistakes
不代表你就能
doesn't mean that you can
有点大事小情
run off and go sleep in your mother's room
就溜回娘家
at the first sign of white caps on the ocean.
真是个烂主意
You know, this is a bad fuckin' plan.
这是个好主意
It's a great fuckin' plan.
毒品放进工具腰带 腰带交给卢斯奇克
Drugs in the tool belt, tool belt to Luschek,
卢斯奇克拿出去卖♥♥ 钱就来了 别想太多
Luschek to the streets, money. Don't overthink it.
我好想没听到你在这当中起什么作用
You know, I missed the part where you contribute.
我是照看你的仙女教母
I am the fairy godmother who watches over you
确保这计划不会害了你
to make sure that the plan doesn't go up your cute little nose.
真好 我终于有了个关心我的妈
Great. Finally I get a mother who gives a shit about me
竟然是会念咒语的大嘣
and... it's bibbity-bobbity Big Boo.
大嘣
Uh, Boo?
有麻烦了
We've got a problem.
有人把货偷走了
Someone stole our candy.
操
Fuck!
那些是E牢房♥最后的床垫了 卡普托先生
All right, that's the last of the E-Dorm mattresses, Mr. Caputo.
不烧书 我们要救下那些书
No books. We're gonna try to salvage those.
开玩笑呢吧
Are you kidding me?
-无所谓 -什么
- Doesn't matter. - What's that?
无所谓
Doesn't matter.
我不懂了
So, I'm confused.
这些从是温室旁边院子里的灌木上摘的
They're from that bush in the yard by the greenhouse.
虽然不是豆叶
They're not bean leaves,
但上面有豆荚 所以我想...
but they have, like, pods on them, so I thought maybe they--
你睡着了吗
Are you sleeping?
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表