剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
然后呢 撒谎吗
And then what? Lie?
你还以为我的工作很轻松吗
And you thought my job would be easy.
再见 老酒桶
So long, Beer Can.
再见 尖牙鬼
See you, Fangs.
-妮琪宝贝 怎么回事 -退后
- Nicky, baby, what's happening? - Stay back!
我得跟她说话
I need to talk to her!
我要跟她说话
I need to talk to her!
我是她的妈咪 妈蛋
I'm her mother, God damn it!
妮琪 怎么了 这是怎么回事
Nicky, what happened? Where did this come from?
我以为你还好好的呢
I thought you were doing okay.
得了 我现在是一团糟
Wow. I'm a fuck-up, huh?
你痛苦挣扎的时候明明可以来找我帮忙的
You know you could have come to me if you were struggling.
-我知道 -那你为什么不找我帮忙
- I know. - Then why didn't you?
因为我做不出这种事情 我爱你
Because that's not what I do, okay? I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
下山去最高监狱
Down the hill to Max.
好哒
All right.
嘿 妮可
Hey, Nichols.
你不是想离开这儿吗 现在愿望实现了
You wanted out, you're getting out.
是 怎么样
Yeah. How 'bout that?
往好的一面看呐
Hey, look at the bright side.
反正以后不会比这坏到哪儿去了
Can't get any shittier.
这我说不好 佩妮 我可是神通广大
I don't know about that, Penn. I'm very resourceful.
好吧
Hmm, well, you know.
有跟你的伙伴们道别吗
Did you say goodbye to your people?
什么伙伴
What people?
各种蕾丝女 还有你妈
All the dykes and your mom.
红妈不是我亲妈
Red's not my mom.
不想她这么惨
Wouldn't wish that on her.
真想我谁的女儿都不是
I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表