剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
-给我 -别搞砸我饭碗 好吗
- Give me that. - Don't lose my place... all right?
真♥他♥妈♥疯了
This is fucking crazy.
天啊 别又来
Oh, God, not again!
我不会伤害你
I'm not gonna hurt you.
你就站那别动
You just stay right there.
好 我不动 听着...
Okay, I'm not moving. Listen...
我就是想说对不起
I just... I just wanna say that I'm sorry.
好吗 我很后悔 不是故意要打你的
Okay? I feel bad. I did not mean to hit you.
感觉你就是故意的
Oh, it kind of felt like you did.
你会告发我吗
Are you gonna dime on me?
我知道你没什么理由不去
I mean, I know you don't have a whole lot of reason not to.
但...我希望
But... I was hoping that
你能看到我是在真心道歉
you could see that my apology is sincere.
让我私下补偿你吧
Let me make it up to you personally
别送我去禁闭室或者最高监狱
and not end up in Seg or down the hill.
你这是什么强化审讯技术吗
Is this some kind of enhanced interrogation technique?
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
好吧
Okay.
我就说实话了
I'm gonna come clean.
我不是国安局的
I'm not NSA.
我是中情局
I'm CIA.
你以为我会相信吗
Oh, you expect me to believe that?
事情很复杂
It's complicated.
我能说吗
May I?
他们不知道的是
What they don't know is...
我说"他们" 你知道的 "他们"
And by "they," I mean, you know, "they,"
是真的"他们"
like, the real "they..."
我实际上是个双面间谍
is that I'm actually a double agent.
他们不知道吗
And they don't know?
所以我才要打你 好打消他们疑心
That is why I had to beat you up, to throw them off-track.
如果他们发现我们在合作 会让我回去的
If they find out we're working together, they'll take me out.
如果他们抓到了你 可以再让你叛变
Oh, and if they get to you, they can redouble you.
做回单面间谍
Turn you back.
没错
Exactly.
所以我们这小事故不能引起注意
That is why we can't call attention to our little incident.
形势很紧张
There's a lot at stake here.
我需要你保密 我们好继续工作
I need your silence so that we can continue the work.
没问题
Yeah, man.
谢谢你给我妇炎洁
And thank you for getting me that Vagisil.
因为我真是太痒了
'Cause this was just so itchy.
谢谢你
Thank you.
现在你真得去弄瓶妇炎洁给我
Now you gotta really get me the Vagisil.
用来...
You know, like, so we can...
用来掩饰 因为
you know, just to cover up, 'cause...
知道了
On it.
我的甜甜圈呢
Yo, where are my donuts?
今天没有
Not today.
妹子 我不是告诉过你
Girl, did I not tell you to
让你吸吸老二 给我换点好吃的吗
suck a dick and get me some goodies?
快点去 小姑娘
Chop-chop, little lady.
你怎么了
What's the matter with you?
没什么 就是肚子有点疼
Nothing, my stomach just hurts today.
不想说什么零食的事
I don't feel like talking about snack foods.
而且 我现在能从他那拿到真正的礼物了
Besides, I'm getting real presents from him now.
是不是很漂亮
Isn't that pretty?
就像广♥告♥里演的
You know, like on the commercial
丈夫给妻子的惊喜
where the husband surprises the wife?
每个亲吻都始于凯[珠宝品牌]
"Every kiss begins with Kay"?
我说个事你别见怪
Yeah, um, no offense,
这玩意好像一元店的假货
but that looks like some 99-cent bin shit.
它会把你的手腕染绿
And it's gonna turn your wrist green.
看到没 已经染了
Look, it already has, see?
这是怎么回事
What the fuck?
-出什么事了 -没什么
- What happened? - Nothing.
你只是嫉妒
You're just jealous...
这上面镀的可是真金呢
'cause it's gold-plated with real gold.
-他伤害你了吗 -没有
- Did he hurt you? - No!
有时候男人看到奶♥子♥
You know, sometimes when men get around boobies,
就不知道该如何是好了
they don't know how to act.
懂吗 都是荷尔蒙在作祟
Okay? It's called hormones and stuff.
我不知道你是否了解男女之爱
But I don't know if you know about that
因为你是个舔小♥穴♥的拉拉
'cause you're a muff muncher.
他是不是强迫你了
Did he force you?
说实话
Well, I'm not gonna lie.
我挺想做做前戏的
I mean, I could've used a bit of a warm-up.
没准备好就插入 感觉不太舒服
Doesn't feel really good when you're not ready.
你知道有个词是专门形容这种情况的吧
You know there's a word for that, right?
不是这样的
No.
不 不是他的错 是我的问题
Nah, it's not his fault. Mmm-mmm. I was the one.
是我卖♥♥弄风♥骚♥ 又冲他微笑
I was flirting too much, I was smiling,
而且我真的很迷茫
and I was really confusing.
马上把你手腕上的垃圾摘掉
Take that shit off your wrist right now.
他特意为我去商场买♥♥的
He made a special trip to the mall for me.
这不是他的错
It's not his fault!
我♥操♥
Fuck.
我刚刚告诉洛莉 我是中情局的特工
I just convinced Lolly that I was a CIA operative
这样她就不会
so that she wouldn't rat
告发我想要掐死她的这件事
on me for attempting to choke her to death.
小帕 我要疯了
Pipes, I'm losing it.
完全糊涂了
I am totally spinning out.
这个嘛
Well...
正如奇想乐队所唱
like the Kinks say...
"偏执即毁灭"
"Paranoia, the destroya."
我床下有个穿红衣服的
Well, there is a red under my bed...
脑海中还有个黄色的小人
and a little yellow man in my head.
听起来 挺糟糕的
Sounds like it's... it's getting pretty bad.
我把一个疯子打了个半死
I beat the shit out of a crazy person.
醒着的每分钟都在幻想会被突然杀掉
I imagine my death-by-shanking every waking minute and...
还一直认为
I completely convinced myself
你跟斯黛拉那个小婊砸搞上了
that you were hooking up with that Stella chick.
她身上纹着忍♥者神龟呢
She has a Ninja Turtle tattoo.
我知道
I know!
还有那讨人厌的澳洲口音
And that annoying dingo-fucker accent.
请告诉我 我没什么好担心的
Please tell me I have nothing to worry about.
你没什么好担心的
You have nothing to worry about.
抱歉我表现得如此疯狂
I'm sorry I've been so crazy.
能原谅我吗
Forgive me?
我原谅你
I forgive you.
-你这是怎么了 -不关你事
- What happened to you? - None of your business.
都是那个挨千刀的异装癖干的好事
It was that fucking tranny's what happened.
大家应该知道这事
People should know.
你要是没跟一群女人关在一起
You didn't get locked up with a bunch of women
被男人揍还说得过去
so you could get beat on by a man.
我不知道他抽哪门子疯 但他过分了
I don't know what's going on with that dude, but he's raging out.
说谁呢 索菲娅吗
Who? Sophia?
索菲娅 她才不会惹事生非呢
Sophia? She don't cause no problems.
谁知道是他还是她 反正那货疯了
There's something wrong with that he-she whatever.
也许是体内激素水平下降
Maybe his hormones are off.
他攻击了歌♥洛丽娅 现在这里很危险
He attacked Gloria. This is a dangerous fucking situation.
我们都不安全
None of us are safe.
走路时最好看着点路
Better watch where you're going.
女士们 今早我的铺位上没有出现内♥裤♥
Ladies, I was missing a panty drop in my bunk this morning.
抱歉 孩子 去跟我们的代表谈
Sorry, kiddo. Talk to our rep.
你们说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我们在行使劳资谈判权
We're exercising our collective bargaining rights.
你想要重定协议的话 她就在那边
You wanna renegotiate our contract, she's right over there.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我们再也不为方便面调料工作了
We don't work for ramen no more.
我们要求用脏内♥裤♥换取合理的报酬
Fair pay for skanky pants.
就像她说的那样
Yeah, what she said.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表