剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
你才不会免费给人东西呢
You don't give anything away for free.
我洗心革面重新做人了
I've turned over a new leaf.
等等 这药你含在嘴里过
Wait. That's been in your mouth?
是的
Briefly, yes.
好恶心 无意冒犯
Ugh. Shkeeve. No offense.
我只碰我男人和我孩子的口水
I only share spit with my man and my babies.
那给我吧
I'll take it.
母亲节聚会是个开放探视日
Mother's Day Fair... expanded visitation...
促进犯人们与外界的联♥系♥
it fosters the inmates' connection to the outside world.
这些女人都忘了她们在监狱外还有生活
These women forget they have lives on the outside,
对她们在牢里的行为也有影响
it affects how they behave in here.
也许她们是故意忘的呢
Maybe they forget for good reason.
那是你的工作了 你是专家
Well, that's your job to worry about now. You're the expert.
也没有 我的专业是美容
Not really. My degree's in cosmetology.
我的简历全是编的
My whole résumé's a lie.
不过你要是知道女人在漂白手毛时
But you would be amazed what ladies will reveal
都会说些什么 你一定会震惊的
while you're bleaching their arm hair.
我跟你还不太熟 你是在开玩笑吧
I don't know you that well. You're joking, right?
我刚把这里的事摆平
'Cause I just got everything square around here,
现在正在走上坡路
and it's been an uphill climb.
我听说了
So I heard.
你听说什么了
Now, what'd you hear?
你卷进一堆破事里
That you got caught in a shit-storm,
但成功撑了过去
but you put up a sturdy umbrella.
好吧 快要撑不住了
Yeah, well, it's starting to leak.
我现在做着前任破事女王的行政助理工作
Now I'm doing Madame Shit-Storm's job,
还有自己以前的岗位
along with doing my old job,
可是升职命令到现在还没下达
which the powers-that-be have yet to fill.
身兼两职啊
I'm doin' two jobs.
管理层没找人代替你以前的岗位
Do you resent that the administration hired me
却先任命我 你会生气不
before finding a replacement for your old job?
你是在分♥析♥我吗
Are you analyzin' me?
没有
No.
我只是不想还没想出就和你结起梁子
I just don't want any shade without having been given a shot.
我对你没意见
My beef's not with you.
那你对我有什么了解
What'd you hear about me?
你很聪明 也很称职
That you're smart and you're qualified and...
而且你答应来了
you said yes.
答应来这里是个聪明的举动吗
Does my saying yes maybe cancel out the smart part?
这样吧
How's this?
欢迎来到利奇菲尔德监狱 在这里
Welcome to Litchfield, where your services are needed
你要负责劝导工作以及除手毛
in both the counseling and hair removal arenas.
这个地方很复杂 这里的人也很复杂
These are complicated ladies in a complicated place.
哟
Yo!
卡普托先生 这是你女朋友吗
Mr. Caputo! That your girlfriend?
我就知道你会喜欢黑人妹子
I had a feeling you had a thing for the darker berries.
杰弗逊 这是辅♥导♥师罗杰斯
Jefferson, this is Counselor Rogers.
辅♥导♥师吗 海利先生呢
Counselor? What about Mr. Healy?
他还在这
He's still here.
开始变得有趣了
Huh. This is gonna get interestin'.
是吗 为什么
Is it? How so?
杰斐逊 不如你去帮其他人一起准备吧
Jefferson, why don't you go help set up?
遵命 主人
Yes, sir, master.
卡普托先生
Mr. Caputo, sir.
什么事 本尼特
What do you want, Bennett?
C区的灯突然全部熄灭了
Sir, all the lights in C-Dorm went out,
我让一些电工部的
so I sent some of the girls
女孩们下去检查了
in electrical down to take a look at it.
她们不是女孩 本尼特 她们是囚犯
They're not girls, Bennett. They're inmates.
或者叫女性
Or women.
或者电工
Or electricians.
你的重点是什么
What's your point?
灯已经修好了
Um, well, the lights are back on now.
很棒的故事 感谢分享
It's a great story. Thank you for sharing.
伯蒂·罗杰斯 新来的辅♥导♥师
Berdie Rogers, new counselor.
你好
Hi.
本尼特狱警
Officer Bennett...
你还有其他事要汇报吗
is there anything else you'd like to tell us?
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
怎么回事
What's goin' on there?
没事 没什么大不了的
Nothing. It's nothing.
我们去参观一下
How about we go on a tour
这些"光彩照人"的宿舍区怎么样
of the dorms in all their well-lit glory?
大家都说她有魔法
Everybody says she's got magic.
神附身在蛋上了吗 请告诉我是的
Did she touch it, too? I wanna know that she touched it.
没错 神保佑它了
Mmm-hmm. She touched it. She blessed it.
该死 糟糕
Oh, shit.
这意味着什么
What does that mean?
哈桑诅咒了我 是不是
Hasan put a curse on me, didn't he?
那是个被诅咒的鸡蛋
That's a cursed egg.
我会失去一只脚
I'll lose a foot.
波波会攻击所有年轻女孩
Bobo will attack all the quail.
鸡蛋没有被诅咒 是我手滑 好吗
It's not a cursed egg. My hand slipped, okay?
你去清理一下
Why don't you go get cleaned up,
然后我们再重来一遍 怎么样
and then we'll start all over again?
我们做个全套的仪式 好吗 快去
We're gonna do a whole thing, okay? Go.
我全身都是蛋腥味 会引来蛇的
I'm all eggy now. It's gonna attract snakes.
我知道 这不太好
I know. That's not good.
鸡蛋有什么功能 能让人消失吗
Now what does the egg do? You makin' somebody else go away?
可以做煎蛋卷
I'm making an omelet.
今天没东西剩下给你做烈酒
I got no scraps for your hooch today,
而且最后一批的罐头也还没到
and I am still waiting on my jar from the last batch.
马上就到了 再要几天 没问题的
Okay, it's comin'. A few more days. It's gonna be good.
听着 我们想要给孩子们
Listen, we were thinkin' of doin', like,
摆个游戏摊
a little game booth for the kids,
把乒乓球扔进
where they throw Ping-Pong
装了水的小碗里 可以赢奖品
balls into little bowls of water. Win a prize.
我能借几个碗吗
Can I borrow some bowls?
你在这去哪找得到乒乓球
Where you gonna get some Ping-Pong balls around here?
在仓库里找到一堆
Found a bunch in the warehouse.
都旧的不行大部分都瘪了 但还能用
They're old as fuck and mostly dented, but they'll work.
奖品怎么办
What are you gonna do for prizes?
到小卖♥♥部买♥♥点巧克力软糖
Buy some Tootsie Rolls from commissary...
送给孩子们
dole them out.
你人还真好
That's nice of you.
是你们的节日
Yeah, well, it's y'all's day.
有孩子在外面
Must be hard as fuck bein'
但你们却得待在这里 肯定痛苦死了
in here when you got kids on the outside.
你的孩子会来吗
Your kids comin'?
来 这么久以来第一次
Yeah... for the first time in a long time.
我的姨妈 搬回到城里住了
My Tía, she moved back into the city.
别忘了明天给你妈妈打个电♥话♥
Don't forget to call your mother tomorrow.
我妈妈去世了
Oh, my mom's passed.
-真遗憾 -是啊
-I'm sorry. -Yeah.
-米拉 白妞 -什么事
- Mira, Blanca! - Eh?
给她拿些
Why don't you get this one
水果鸡尾酒杯大小的碗
some of those fruit cocktail-sized bowls?
我以前玩那种游戏
I won a goldfish once
赢过一条金鱼
in one of those games.
我们叫他龙舌兰
Tequila, we named him.
我们喂他麦圈
We gave him, like, Froot Loops to eat.
那货活了差不多十二年
Like 12 years that thing lived...
直到我表兄弟 安东尼
until my cousin, Antoni,
在大冒险的时候吞了他
ate him on a dare.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Fucking asshole.
我绝对会用一氧化碳
I'm definitely a carbon monoxide guy.
听着音乐 深呼吸 轻松赴死
Put on some tunes, breathe deep, go out easy.
-我可能会选择吃药 -有钱人
- Maybe pills. - Figures.
"有钱人"是什么意思
What do you mean, "Figures"?
药很贵
Pills are expensive.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表