剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
但你这样是在打我们这些女人的脸
Yeah, but you all up in our face with it,
让我们看起来糟糕透顶
like all blown out and shit.
你要想看着像个真正的女人
Look, if you wanted to look like a real woman,
就素面朝天
you would let your roots grow out
再来点眼袋
and get some bags under your eyes.
你知道 一直以来我和真实
You know, historically, me and reality...
都成不了朋友
not friends.
这还真把我问倒了
Mmm. You got me there.
有一次 我坐地铁北线回家
This one time, I'm getting on the Metro-North to head home,
有个蠢货
and this mouth-breather,
上车之后直奔我后面而来
this mouth-breather comes right up behind me
朝我的屁♥股♥来了一巴掌
and smacks me on the ass.
-当时我就想... -抱歉 能倒回去一点吗
- And I'm thinking-- - I'm sorry, could you go back a second
就是你坐地铁北线去哪那里
to the part where you're on the Metro-North?
怎么了
What about it?
-你住哪 -扬克斯
- Where you live? - Yonkers.
玛丽·布莱姬[歌♥手]和炭疽乐队的故乡
Childhood home of Mary J. Blige and Anthrax.
我儿子本尼 他住布朗克斯
You know that my son, you know, Benny, he's in the Bronx.
能不能 那个
You think that maybe, um...
让他偶尔搭你老婆的便车来这
he could ride up here sometimes with your wife?
来探视我
You know, for visitation.
他可以先搭公交到你老婆家
'Cause he could take the bus to their house.
我问问她好了
I'll ask her.
我觉得我已经问得太多了
I'm feeling sassier already.
能出来真正♥见♥一面开心吗
Glad you could come out for a real visit?
开车挺开心的
Nice drive.
第一次来监狱都会感觉怪怪的
First time in prison's always weird.
你一定感觉像一只八哥
You must feel like a starling.
像什么
A what now?
一只普通的八哥
A common starling.
八哥不是美国土生土长的鸟
You know, how they weren't native to America
是被一个叫尤金的家伙带来的
and then that guy Eugene brought them over,
因为他想再现莎士比亚时期的盛况
'cause he wanted it to be like Shakespeare's time.
这样啊 是喔
Right, sure.
我想我昨天见到了一只画眉鸟
I think I saw a hermit thrush, yesterday.
至少我认为是只画眉 就那么一只
At least, I think it was a hermit thrush. It was all by itself.
我叔叔养过一只鹦鹉
My uncle had a parakeet.
会用意大利语骂人 但是满屋子拉屎
Knew how to swear in Italian, but he shit all over the house.
你不怎么喜欢鸟 是不是
You're not that into birds, are you?
倒也不讨厌
Got nothing against them,
但我更喜欢巴西柔术
but mostly I'm into Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
像我信里写的那样
Like I wrote you.
对 柔术 人人都喜欢柔术
Oh, sure, Jiu-Jitsu. Everybody loves Jiu-Jitsu.
很好吃
It's delicious.
你想告诉我这是怎么回事吗
You wanna tell me what's going on here?
不 没事 什么事都没有
No, nothing, nothing. Nothing's going on.
只是有点误会
It was just a little misunderstanding--
你觉得我是那种鸟人吗
You think I'm some bird guy?
-不 -那这是什么 欺诈吗
- No. - What is this? Is this a scam?
想赚点钱什么的吗
Trying to get money or something?
不 不 不是钱的事
No, no, no, no, no! It's not about money--
我应该相信你说的吗
I'm supposed to believe that?
你是怀俄明州杰克逊霍尔的
You're the top contract killer
顶级职业杀手
in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
听着
Look...
唯一一个关心我的人
the only person that cared about me,
他们把她带到最高监狱去了
they took her away to Max.
我好孤单
And I'm so lonely.
我就想 如果我给很多人写信
And I thought, if I wrote to enough people,
说不定我就能找到一个人让我不那么孤单
then maybe I would find somebody and, oh...
我成天都在看探索频道
I watched so much Discovery Channel.
冷静一下
Hold up, hey.
我不在乎你给多少人写信
I don't care how many other guys you wrote.
我能见到你就很高兴了
I'm just glad I get to meet you.
"很高兴你能跟我说出你的感觉
"I'm glad you confronted me about your feelings,
吉娜波比娜
Gina-bo-bina.
我现在明白 我一直错待你了"
I see now that the way I treated you was wrong."
"谢谢你 妈妈
"Thank you, Mom.
我感觉我们的关系好多了
I feel so much better about our relationship.
如果你没死的话 我肯定会拥抱你的"
If you weren't dead, I'd hug you."
"我想你忘记了 一切皆有可能
"I think you forgot that anything is possible...
只要你去想象"
in your imagination."
你们要拥抱 拥抱
You hug. You hug.
非常好 女士们
Very nice, ladies.
热烈的掌声给吉娜
And a big hand to Gina
感谢她跟我们分享她生活的片段
who shared a piece of her life with us.
死人就是死人 永远都回不来了
Dead is dead is gone forever.
别说你还能跟人拥抱
You don't say that you can still give hugs.
这太不负责任了
It's irresponsible.
因为你就是不行
Because you can't.
你还定期和拖把说话呢
You regularly talk to a mop.
操
Burn!
好了
Okay.
你做的很好
You did great.
下一个是谁
Who's next?
来吧
Come on...
有人要上来吗
Anyone?
这就是不要你的那个王八蛋
我还以为
会看见什么了不起的帅哥呢
就是嘛
我认得你
妹 你说 你要我们把他怎么办
"把他的胆囊切下来"
"Cut out his gall bladder!"
求你了 别 我是个笨蛋
Please, no! I was dummy.
我犯了个大错
I made big mistake.
你就像马一样 又坚强又美丽
You are strong and beautiful, like a horse.
求你了 原谅我吧
Please, forgive me.
现在说对不起太晚了
Too late for sorry, now.
给我弄死他
Kill him!
"作为一个坏人 我必须现在就死
"I must die now for being the worst person.
我接受你明智的选择
I accept your wisdom.
女王
Girl power."
"现在我要吃了他的
"And now I eat his--"
这么说我感觉不太舒服 太恶心了
Okay, I don't feel comfortable saying this. It's disgusting.
好了 先到这里吧
Okay, okay. We can stop here.
我是说过让你们想想从前的怨恨
I did say to reimagine old resentments,
但我觉得你这样有点过分发挥了
but I think you took this a little too far to be constructive.
我喜欢
I liked it.
都是骗子
All fake.
娱乐圈
Showbiz.
看看
Yeah, see--
大白话小姐
Hey, Big Talkin' Missy.
离开厨房♥ 进了血汗工厂
Out of the kitchen, into the sweatshop.
事实证明你的调动也没好到哪去
Turns out your mobility ain't so upwards, huh?
滚蛋 卢茨
Fuck off, Ruiz.
至少我的头发闻起来不像油炸锅
At least my hair doesn't smell like a deep fryer.
我要来一份
Uh-uh. I'm gonna eat one
你们放回去的犹太洁食
of them kosher meals y'all got back there.
你都不是犹太人
You ain't even Jewish.
你觉得你很了解我吗
You think you know my life?
好吧
Fine.
安息日再见 贱♥人♥
Shabbat shalom, bitch.
你还要发多久的疯啊
How much longer you gonna stay mad?
姐们 你知道用洗衣袋
Man, do you know how hard
捕一只小松鼠有多难吗
it is to get a squirrel into a laundry bag?
不知道
No.
我把它拿走是有点过分 酒精作用
I took it a little too far, hooch jacking you.
但是你一直在尿尿 设陷阱
But you was pissin' and settin' traps
就像埃尔默·福德
like Elmer Fudd.
姐们 这太好笑了
Man, the shit was funny.
但我也担心你的
But also, I was worried about you.
你知道吗 如果我担心你的话
Well, you know, if I was worried about you,
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表