剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
不用起来帮我 我搞得定 谢了
Don't get up. I'm all good, thanks.
听着 萧伯纳写的《手臂与人》
All right, all right. Arms and the Man by Bernard Shaw.
你以前读过吗
You read that one before?
一场可怖的电锯事故后
After a horrifying sawing accident
他失去了手臂[武器]
leaves him armless,
男人踏上了自我探寻之旅
the man sets out on a journey of self-discovery,
终于领悟腿能完成一切手臂能做的事
realizing that legs can do everything that arms can!
你一整天都在干这个
Is this what you do all day?
我打算等会儿打个盹
Well, I mean, I got a nap scheduled later, too.
这里的"手臂"可能是"武器"的意思
It probably means "Arms" as in "Weapons."
可能同时有着两个意思
Yo, it could be both. You know?
是说这老兄没有手臂
Like, dude ain't got no arms,
他得解决如何用脚控制武器的问题
he gotta figure out how to hold his weapon with his feet.
像这样 不许动 混♥蛋♥
Like, "Freeze, bitch!"
你没其他更好的事可做吗
Ain't you got anything better to do with yourself?
你没听到我刚才说要打个盹吗
Did you not hear about that nap situation?
你真♥他♥妈♥幸运 打扫卫生的活儿糟透了
Man, you fuckin' lucky 'cause maintenance sucks, yo.
你真应该看看
You should see what piles up
洗澡间角落里
in the corners of the showers.
阴毛和各种粘稠物堆积起来的城市里
Little pube-tropolis of buildings and shit
蜘蛛和细菌在其中滋生繁衍
for spiders and bacteria living their lives, growing--
你用了城市来打比方
Well, see, you went urban, right?
我会把它形容成毛发丛林
I would've said a hair jungle, right?
蜘蛛在阴毛间旋转跳跃
Spiders be jumpin' from pube to pube.
细菌则像这样
Bacteria's all like,
"操 这里整天下雨 离我远点"
"Fuck. It rains a lot in here. Get off me."
你听说新工作组的事了吗
Did you hear about the new job crew?
每小时应该能挣一块
Supposed to pay a buck an hour.
每小时一块吗
A buck an hour?
想来势必要比打扫毛发小镇糟的多
Shit, whatever that is, it's probably way worse than pube town.
现在又叫它毛发小镇了吗
Oh, it's a pube town now?
你还没被这里搞的
Man, this place ain't
工作招聘之类的屁话骗够吗
fool you enough with that job fair bullshit?
不好意思 打断一下
Um, excuse me, pause.
我去年赢了两罐樱桃味百事可乐
I got two Cherry Pepsis off of that mug,
还有吹牛的资本
plus, bragging rights.
管他的 我的工作才牛逼呢
Yo, fuck that, man. My job is the shit, you know?
比一小时一块钱值多了
I mean, worth way more than buck an hour.
身心放松可是无价的
You cannot put a price on Entspannung.
我刚才说的是德语
That's "Relaxation."
以兹证明 我要去享受我的琼浆甘酿了
Case in point, I'ma go take me a dip in the honey jar.
现在是早上八点 你就开始喝酒了吗
Um, it's 8:00 in the morning. You drinking already?
在监狱里永远都是午后五点
It's always 5:00 in prison.
怎么回事
What the fuck?
怎么了
What's up?
我的甘酿被偷了
My honey's been jacked.
小熊维尼之黑人区传奇
Winnie the Pooh: Tales from the Ghetto.
昨天这些还是满的
Man, these were full yesterday.
可能被什么动物发现了
Maybe some animal got to 'em.
你忘了我们跟一群小偷住在一起吗
You're forgetting we living with a bunch of thieves.
老大
Hey, boss?
我还没从这些公♥司♥职员那里
I still haven't heard anything
得到任何有关我们的消息
from these corporate guys about our benefits.
我终于把我的简历放上网了
And I finally got my prescriptions set up online,
是就之前的情况而言的
you know, with our old plan.
当时还付了我侄女五十块才帮我搞定
Had to pay my niece 50 bucks to help me figure it out.
拜托了 向我保证不会有什么变动
Please, please tell me there aren't gonna be any changes.
我也还没得到消息
I haven't heard.
C区今早领到了新床垫
C-Dorm got their new mattresses this morning.
此外 所有厕所隔间都装上了门
Plus, stall doors on all the bathrooms.
都是骗人的假象是吧 我也不信
Smoke and mirrors. I know it, and I don't trust it.
你们俩今早这不是拿着薪水来上班了吗
Did you two walk through the door into a paying job this morning?
不用谢我
You're welcome.
-还好吗 -我要凉快一下
- Is everything all right? - I needed to cool off.
我全身上下每个地方都在流汗
I'm sweating in places I didn't even know that sweated.
塞点冰块在你内衣里然后回来干活
Well, stick an ice cube in your bra and get back to work.
我得在三点前把库存数量上报给新来的人
I gotta get these inventory numbers to the new guys by 3:00.
诺尔玛在哪 我以为她在帮忙了
Where's Norma? I thought she was helping.
我听说有些监狱有教你灭火的工种
可能这种也是
你想去灭火吗
不 但为了每小时一块钱我会装着学学
我可不介意去舞弄大软管
I wouldn't mind handling a big hose.
我听说他们要建立一个电♥话♥服务中心
I hear they're setting up a call center.
凭我这么性感的声音
With my sexy voice,
收服务费也能赚疯了
I'll be making mad commissions.
服务费 开玩笑
Commissions? Right.
你什么活也干不了 一毛钱都赚不到
You get 10% of nothing on every nothing you nothing.
听好了 这里的人
Look, nobody here
都不能去申请新工作 明白了吗
is applying to the new job, comprende?
我们在这里干得不错
We got a good thing going here.
诺尔玛 一个小土豆 两个小土豆
Norma! One potato, two potato!
开始数了
Start counting!
你们剩下的 开始切胡萝卜
And the rest of you, start slicing carrots.
庆幸你们没有在干刷马桶的工作吧
And be grateful that you're not scrubbing toilets no more.
你拿的什么
What you got there?
你现在翅膀长硬了 是不是
Oh, you busting out on your own now? No? Right.
快去跟其他人一起数 快点
Go count that with the others. Vamos!
我需要确切数量
I need numbers!
如果最后是
What if it turns out to be, like,
去路边拣垃圾 该怎么办
picking up trash on the side of the road?
他们不可能给这种蠢工作付那么多钱
They don't pay that much for dummy work.
不管是什么 一定需要技能和智慧
Nah, whatever it is, it's gonna take skills and smarts.
你打算怎么让他们注意到你
Yeah, what're you gonna wow them with?
靠画眼线的技术
Your eyeliner skills,
还是你对于
or your smarts about
一首摇滚歌♥里有多少词押韵的智慧
how many words rhyme with bleak in emo songs?
带着你的苦瓜脸去死吧
Fuck you and your stupid sad face.
又不是我们带走了你的孩子
We didn't take your baby away, okay?
你最好别对你不知道的事品头论足
Yeah? You should shut up about shit you don't know about.
闭嘴吧
You should shut up, you know.
至少我有抱负
At least I got ambition.
死八婆
你管你的注意力缺乏症叫抱负吗
快看 那边有东西在发光
自私的婊♥子♥
你是想拿我出气吗
好啊 来吧 我搞死你
你 去刷盘子
You, go scrub some pans.
-什么 是她挑起来的 -快去
- What? Gross. She started this shit! - Now!
这压抑的破地方我真是受够了
I'm so done with this depressing-ass place.
玛莉索 快出来干活
我真的想你 我真嫉妒
I just really miss you. I'm so jealous.
宝贝 这是工作 还是跟凯莎一起
Oh, baby, it's work. And it's fuckin' Kesha.
根本没什么好事 真的
You're not missing anything. Seriously.
你什么时候才能让我跟你一起卖♥♥
When you gonna let me sell with you?
或者我自己来
Or sell my own stuff?
我每个月的电♥话♥费多得快疯了
My phone bill is, like, crazy every month.
给我点事情做做
Just give me a little something.
我们学校的学生为了毒品什么都愿意做
The kids at my school are, like, dying for it.
你要是需要钱付话费 我来就是了
If you need money for your phone bill, I got you.
我想自己赚钱
I wanna make my own money.
这样 我可以帮你买♥♥个礼物
So, I can buy you a present.
你就是我的礼物 宝贝
You're my present, baby.
别逼我上去找你
马上就来啦
我得挂了 宝贝
I gotta go, baby.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
马上给我出来
我还得做晚餐
晚饭不用做了
叫点外卖♥♥ 汉堡什么的
做外卖♥♥的人一点也不用心 玛莉索
我有很多作业要做
你有活要干
雷米拉斯太太在周末前要这件衣服
为什么马尔科从来都不用做这些
别管马尔科
你在学手艺 这很重要
这样我就能在血汗工厂里当非法劳工了
别乱说话 玛莉索
注意把边车好
雷米拉斯太太在她儿子的婚礼上
可不能穿歪褶边的礼服
这是给婚礼准备的吗 后背全是露的
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表