剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
- Uh, he just went to the bathroom. - Maybe you could help me.
或者我可以再看看图解吗
Or should I look at that diagram again?
-什么图解 -墙上那个
- What diagram? - The one on the wall.
-行 -好的
- Yeah, okay. - Okay.
看起来正面这里有个旋钮
Looks like there's a knob on the front right here.
这里啊
Right... there. Oh.
这个我知道呢
No, I knew that.
我知道它在那儿
And I-- I knew it was right there,
只是忘了 然后线就老是
and then I forgot, and then the thread just keeps...
断掉 我就只能一直
breaking, and I have to keep...
重新给 线筒 穿线
rethreading... my bobbin.
不 那个 那个
Ah, no. Uh, the-- the--
前面那个旋钮
The knob on the front, that...
应该就是用来
That's probably the one that...
调低线筒拉力的
uh, reduces the tension... bobbins.
谢谢你 警官
Thank you, Officer.
-没问题 -好的
- No problem. - Okay.
-你觉得这是毒漆藤吗 -天哪
- You think this is poison ivy? - Jesus.
我怎么知道
I don't know.
别担心 我不会把它擦你身上的
Well, don't worry. I ain't gonna rub it on you.
我可不知道
I don't think so.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
有句话怎么说来着 "三叶..."
They got that saying. How's it go? "Leaves of three..."
真的 有这句话的
Come on, it's a thing.
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧 对不起
Okay, I'm sorry.
法赫里 我们反应过度了
Fahri, we're overreacting.
我是说 没错 我们是搞砸了
I mean, yeah, okay, we fucked up.
但库巴会理解的 当时情有可原
But Kubra will understand. There were extenuating circumstances.
库巴会理解的唯一一件事
The only thing that Kubra will understand
就是我们浪费了他的钱 还让他暴露了
is that we cost him money... and left him exposed.
我们本来应该去接她的 操
We should have been there to pick her up. Fuck.
我们总不能永远都躲在酒店房♥间里吧
Well, we can't stay in this hotel room forever.
不管怎样我们都需要作出点决定
We need to make some kind of a decision.
你告诉别人我们在这里了吗
Did you tell anyone we were here?
没有 我一直都跟你在一起
No, I've been with you the whole time.
-不然那他妈会是谁 -我不知道
- Then who the fuck is that? - I don't know.
操 操
Fuck! Fuck!
法赫里 你太累了 你一直没睡觉
Fahri, you're frazzled. You haven't slept.
别做傻事
Don't do anything crazy.
客房♥服务
Room service.
-什么 -你点的法式三明治 记得吗
- What? - You ordered the Croque Madame, remember?
对
Right.
老天啊 法赫里
Jesus Christ, Fahri.
您要在这里吃吗
随便吧 我没胃口了
Wherever. I lost my appetite.
这样的事总会有的 这生意需要代价
Look, these kinds of things happen. It's the price of business.
你没我了解他
You don't know him like I do.
我觉得我足够了解他
I think I know him well enough
知道他不会在酒店房♥间里谋杀我们
to say that he's not gonna murder us in our hotel room.
-打赌吗 -好啊
- Want to bet? - Yeah.
赌赌吧
I do.
赌多少
How much?
五块
$5.
你真的不打算吃吗 闻起来很不错
Are you really not gonna eat that? Because it smells great.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
看来你欠他五块了
Guess you owe him $5.
我看不太懂那个标志
So, I don't really get the sign.
那是个什么 一条黄油棍吗
What's she supposed to be? Stick of butter?
不 她是根枫糖棍
No... she's a maple log.
你看不出来吗
You can't see that?
大概是吧 但是
I guess, but...
感觉很奇怪 因为店名是特鲁迪甜甜圈
it's just, like, a weird choice because it's Trudy's Donuts.
又不是特鲁迪枫糖棍
It's not Trudy's Maple Logs.
但她手里拿着一碟甜甜圈呢
Yeah, but she has a plate of donuts.
我知道 但是很蠢啊
I know, but that's so stupid,
一根枫糖棍知道怎么做甜甜圈吗
because what does a maple log know about making donuts?
完全不是一种生物啊
It's like a totally different species.
那难道一个甜甜圈知道
Well, does a donut have a self-awareness
什么是甜甜圈
of what it means to be a donut
就会让它成为一个好厨子了吗
that somehow makes it a more capable cook?
说不定枫糖棍更了解情况
Maybe the maple log has more insight
旁观者清嘛
because it can see things from an outside perspective.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
我想说 如果是一个甜甜圈在做甜甜圈
I mean, if it's a donut that's making donuts,
那么那个甜甜圈就会承受各种各样的偏见
then that donut would be burdened by all kinds of personal biases
最终很可能
and probably, ultimately,
引起整个甜甜圈事业的定位混乱
be conflicted about the whole enterprise.
因为一个卖♥♥甜甜圈的甜甜圈
Because a donut that's selling donuts
可以说是奴隶贩子
is basically a slave trader.
甚至更坏 它在把自己的族人
Worse, really, because he's selling his own people
当作食物卖♥♥给别人
to be consumed as food.
但是如果你卖♥♥的是甜甜圈
But a donut should look like a donut
那甜甜圈就要有甜甜圈的样子
if that's what you're selling...
对吗
okay?
这样吧
How about this?
你想像个画面 一个甜甜圈在吃自己
Why don't you do a big picture of a donut eating himself
因为它自己太好吃了
'cause he tastes so good?
-我肯定会进去买♥♥ -但是那太错乱了
- I know I'd go in. - But that's deranged.
为什么 那很有意思啊
Why? That's funny.
因为如果他在吃自己 那就是在自杀
'Cause if he's eating himself, then he's committing suicide.
它脸上又不会有什么悲伤的表情
He wouldn't have, like, a sad expression on his face.
它肯定是在笑 因为自己的味道好到
He'd be freakin' smiling because the taste of himself is so good
让它都不害怕死亡了
that he wouldn't fear death no more.
那可能有点过度吹捧特鲁迪甜甜圈了
That might be overselling Trudy's Donuts.
知道吗 我觉得你是对的
You know what? I think you're right.
我太撑了
I am so stuffed.
你吃了多少个
How many did you eat?
不知道 我没数 大概四个
I don't know. I wasn't looking. Like, four?
你想把剩下的带回监狱吗
You want to take the rest back to camp?
不行 不能把它们带回去
Mmm-mmm. No, we can't take 'em back to camp.
这样他们就知道我们在其他地方停留了
'Cause then they'll know we stopped somewhere.
我们不应该在任何地方停留
We're not really supposed to stop anywhere.
不过没事的
I mean, we're gonna be all right,
因为一般离开监狱办事
'cause they usually give us an hour and a half
他们会给我们一个半小时
when we run an errand off camp.
我开车很快 所以我们还有时间
And I drive really fast, so we definitely got some time.
你知道我喜欢怎么处理吃不完的甜甜圈吗
Well, you know what I like to do with day-old donuts?
怎样
What?
试试扔给那只 继续把背拱着
Try to get it to that-- Yeah, you keep hogging it!
试试扔那只 没成功
Try to get it to that one. No.
哪只 那个
Who him? That one?
扔到那里 不 那只
Throw it right there. No, that one.
好嘞
Okie-doke.
你没扔中 你好烂
Oh, you missed. Man, you suck.
-我又不是鸭子 -这只鸭吗 这只
- I'm not a duck. - This duck? This duck?
加油 鸭鸭 来拿你的甜甜圈
Come on, duck. Get your donut!
来 鸭鸭 接好甜甜圈
Come on, duck. Catch your donut!
我喜欢你的想法 琳达
I like your idea, Linda.
下次采购时我们买♥♥些颜料
Let's get some paint supplies on the next order.
真的吗 把墙涂成粉红色能减少暴♥力♥吗
Really? Painting the walls pink reduces violence.
-有科学依据吗 -我觉得没有
- Is that scientific? - I don't think it is.
几加仑颜料可比
Well, a couple of gallons of paint costs less
在重刑监狱多聘守卫便宜多了
than hiring more guards in Max.
既然这样 我觉得我们可以试试
Well, in that case, I say let's try it.
-你叫什么名字来着 -琳达
- What was your name again? - Linda.
-我喜欢她的思考方式 -当然
- I like the way this one thinks. - Absolutely.
在以省钱为主要目的的时候
Linda's been a real rock star
琳达可是专家
when it comes to cost-saving initiatives.
丹尼 山上轻刑监狱情况的怎么样
So, uh, Danny, how is everything up in Min security?
还不错 还不错
Not bad. Not bad.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表