剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
我本来就要走了
I was gonna leave anyway.
这样啊
All right.
你只是刚好
Like, you just happened to come in here right
在我要走的时候进来了
before I was about to leave.
说得好
Great story.
那好 再见
Okay. Goodbye.
-我能问你个问题吗 -什么
- Can I ask you a question, though? - What?
你为什么不跟我说话
Why don't you talk to me?
你说什么
All right, what?
我是说 我们都做了
I mean, we were intimate.
我明白
And I understand that
我们不可能建立那种恋爱关系
we are never gonna be, like, girlfriend-girlfriend or whatever,
但我原本以为 你至少能友好一点
but I thought, you know, maybe you'd at least be friendly...
客气一点
civil.
你是这么想的吗
You thought that?
没错
Yeah.
你不停地逼逼时
And when do you have time
居然还有时间思考
to think when you're constantly talking?
你个话唠
Yabba yammer.
我明白了
Wow. I guess that answers that question.
你利用别人 然后用完就扔
You use people and you throw them away.
你就是这样的人 现在我懂了
That's your thing. Now I know.
苏苏 我并不是这样的好吗
Hey, Soso! That's not my thing, all right?
我很照顾我朋友的
I look out for my friends.
只不过你刚好不是其中一个罢了
You just don't happen to be one of them.
你要我做什么
You want me to do what?
我不能把他们扔在监狱
We can't leave them in jail,
这件事大部分是我的责任
all right? I'm responsible for this, sort of.
我以为你说过这不是你的主意
I thought you said this wasn't your idea.
我不想和你争论
I'm not going to argue with
谁做了什么这种细枝末节的事
you the micro-details of who did what, okay?
我不能不管我的朋友
I'm not gonna leave my friends in there.
我不会再给你钱了 妮琪
I'm not giving you anymore money, Nicky.
谢天谢地他们没在你身上搜出毒品
Thank God they didn't find any drugs on you.
感谢上帝
Praise the Lord.
因为从法律上说 被抓到身上藏♥毒♥
'Cause getting caught with drugs is so much worse than, uh...
比当侠盗猎车手还糟糕[一款犯罪主题游戏]
Grand Theft Auto in the eyes of the law.
这样不是很合理吗
Doesn't that make a fuckload of sense?
你没有资格拿道德说事 妮琪
You don't get to take the high moral ground right now, Nicky!
我知道 对不起 马卡
I know. I'm sorry, Marka.
我确实有问题 我承认
I have a problem. I admit that.
我会努力改的
And I will do a better job dealing with my shit.
我只是
I just, uh...
我不知道
I don't know.
也许是因为快到你们离婚周年的日子了
Maybe it's 'cause it's almost the anniversary of the divorce.
我这周过得很糟
You know, I'm having a bad week,
我做了错事 搞得一塌糊涂
and I did this thing and I fucked up.
如果我真的想变得更好...
And if I'm serious about being a better person...
拜托 就应该从把我的朋友保释出监狱开始
Come on! It starts with me bailing my friends out of jail, okay?
-妈 求你了 -好 好吧
- Mom, please. - Fine. Fine.
你可能需要更多 拿我的信♥用♥卡♥去吧
You're probably gonna need more than that. Use my credit card.
-不不 不用了 -你干什么
- No, no, no, I'm good. All right. - What are you doing?
我会载你回警♥察♥局的
I'll give you a ride back to the police station.
我只是需要走一走 思考一下
I just need to take a walk, okay, and think a little.
不过 谢谢你 马卡 真的很感谢你
But, um, thank you, Marka. I'm so grateful, really. I just, uh...
我们过后可以去喝杯咖啡聊一聊
Let's get a coffee soon and catch up a little.
我很愿意
I'd like that.
你说什么
Pardon?
我是说 口♥交♥这种事
I mean, is it something that
是动物发明的还是原始人发明的
animals did or did it start with cavemen or cavewomen?
我猜是个女人最先搞出来的
I doubt a woman brought it up first.
类人猿有很尖的牙齿
Great apes did have those teeth.
我认为是原始男人发明的
You know, I bet it was a caveman.
就像这样
I bet he was like,
"格罗格 你觉得火很了不起是吧
"Hey, Grog, you think fire's a big deal,
试试这个"
but check this out!"
不过 要真是大猩猩发明的
Though, if it was an ape...
倒是解释了我们为什么失去了尖利的切齿
that would explain why we lost our sharp incisors.
-为了口♥交♥吗 -是的
- For blowjobs? - Yeah.
你是说人类口腔的进化就是为了能口♥交♥
You're saying our mouths evolved to give blowjobs?
要是你相信进化论那一套的话
That's assuming you believe in evolution in the first place.
我正在思考
I'm thinking about it.
-来啦 -不是吧你
- Hey! - Really?
种草莓 你多大了 十二岁吗
A hickey? What are you, 12?
这是个意外
It was an accident.
你想给我打上烙印 但我不是你的性♥爱♥玩偶
You're trying to brand me... but I am not your fucking sex cow.
你是属于我的
You're mine.
这又是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是下次有机会我会狠狠地干♥你♥
It means that I am gonna hurt you the next chance I get
夺回我的主动权
and take my power back.
你有点疯了
You're acting insane.
我疯了
I'm insane?
库巴现在知道我在哪了
Kubra knows exactly where I am now.
你明不明白你把我置于了多么危险的境地
Do you have any idea the danger that you've put me in?
我...把你...
The-- I took-- You--
你知道吗
You know what?
算了 我啥也不说了
Forget it. I can't.
看到你俩又在一起了真开心
Oh, it's so nice to see you guys back together.
我们没在一起
We're not together.
她只是我的性♥奴♥
She's my sex cow.
那也...挺好的
Well, that's, uh... sweet.
你一会去上戏剧课吗
You gonna come to drama class later?
不是吧你
Are you serious?
你见过伯蒂了吧 她太棒了
Have you met Berdie? She's amazing.
见过 她是我的辅♥导♥师
Yeah, we met. She's my counselor.
太幸运了
Oh, lucky ducky.
我想我还是自己在这坐着吧
I think I'm gonna sit this one out.
为什么 你又没活干 书又都烧掉了
Oh, why? You don't have a job and they burned all the books.
才不是
Not true.
有一本书他们不敢烧
There is one book they were afraid to burn.
我更正下
Mmm, I stand corrected.
想读的话确实还有一本满是臭虫的古♥兰♥经♥
There is a bedbug-infested Quran if you want to read that.
好吧 随便你
All right! Suit yourself. Sheesh.
我在高中时修了表演课
I took acting at high school,
我们学了面具 音乐剧和意大利喜剧
and we learned about masks, musicals and chlamydia dell'arte,
那可是从欧洲流传而来的
and that is from Europe.
他说什么都没发生
He claims it's not happening,
但是他们什么都不告诉我们
but they don't tell us anything.
估计是害怕我们兑现我们的假期
Probably afraid we'll cash in our vacation days.
对他们来说我们都不属于人类
We're not even people to them.
-大家好 -你好
- Hey, guys. - Hey.
贝尔 最近房♥子的进展如何了
So, Bell, how's it going with the house?
还不错 我借来一笔家装贷款
Not bad. I took out a home-improvement loan.
-很高兴我还有份稳定的工作 -没错
- Good thing I have a steady job. - Yeah.
现在想要卖♥♥♥房♥♥子的话
It'd probably be really
估计会很困难 是吧
hard trying to sell that thing right now, huh?
现在这行情 加上个裂缝的地基
In this market? With a cracked foundation?
我肯定完蛋了
I'd be screwed.
幸亏我们都还有份稳定的工作
Uh, thankfully, we all have jobs we can count on
这样我们就可以依据它来规划未来
so we can plan our futures accordingly.
-他在撒谎 -他什么都没说
- He's fucking lying. - He didn't say anything.
他不需要说 都是废话
He didn't need to. Crap, crap, crap.
等等 你真的申请了贷款吗
Wait, did you really take out a loan?
是的 宝贝 为了娱乐室 记得吗
Yes, I did, baby, for the rumpus room, remember?
-不是吧 -是的
- Oh, crap. - Exactly.
你真的是一头栽进来了 是吗
So, you're really jumping in headfirst, huh?
什么意思
How do you mean?
好吧 我也试着组织过这样的项目
Well, I tried setting up programs like this.
一点小建议 不要抱太高的期望
A little tip, don't expect too much.
如果你想让他们开口 最好带一个撬棍
And if you want them to open up, you'd better bring a crowbar.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表