剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
You're probably in the other room. Give me a sec.
我现在不想处理这个 犯人
I don't need this right now, inmate.
我现在他妈的胃溃疡
I'm developing a fucking ulcer.
根本不是我的错
None of this is my fault.
他们跳到我身上 我被袭击了
They jumped me. I was attacked.
我知道
I know.
-你知道 -对
- You do? - Yes.
我听到点流言
I hear things.
为什么现在大伙儿都那么讨厌你
How things have been going ugly for you for a while now.
是从众心理
It's herd mentality.
有人带头 大家就都跟着
The tide turns, everybody wigs out.
人们往往都讨厌他们无法理解的事物
People don't like what they can't understand.
那你有什么对策吗
So, what are you gonna do about it?
我会让狱警们多多盯着你
I'm gonna have the guards keep a closer eye on you.
一旦有人挑事 他们就会出来阻止
They'll be ready if anything starts up.
所以你这算是要监视我吗
So, basically, you're putting me under surveillance?
我也做不了别的了
Well, there's not much else I can do.
你还有很多能做的
There's a lot you could do,
比如先开除狱警塞克维茨
starting with firing CO Sikowitz.
塞克维茨不是问题所在
Sikowitz is not the problem here.
问题是她根本就是个装饰品
The problem is she's a chipmunk in boots
由于工作疏忽而从未接受正规培训
who never got proper training due to negligence.
我希望你把她开除
I want her fired,
还希望对所有狱警进行紧急事态应对培训
and I want crisis and sensitivity training for all the guards.
听我说
Look...
伯赛特
Burset...
我很同情你 真的
I sympathize, I really do.
但我们得认清我们有的追索权
But we have to be realistic about our recourse here.
问问我的律师我有多现实
Ask my lawyer how realistic I am.
你的律师 那些人可是有律师团队
Your lawyer? These guys have teams of lawyers.
开着奔驰 吃奢华午餐
Driving in Mercedes, expensing lunches...
轻易就用他们那意大利皮鞋将你的案子碾碎
and crushing cases like yours under their Italian leather shoes.
这些我都很清楚
I have no doubt.
但我还知道一点
But here's what I got.
邮报头条
A Post headline...
人妖在监狱惨遭不公
"She-Male Jail Fail.
异装婊监狱发动暴♥乱♥
Balls to the Wall in Tranny Prison Brawl."
绝对畅销
That shit sells like hotcakes.
所有人都会读到
And everyone will be reading about it,
所有人都会讨论
and everyone will be talking about it,
包括视野杂♥志♥的女士们
including the ladies of The View.
你觉得世纪挑战公♥司♥会希望得到这种关注吗
You think MCC wants that kind of attention?
天呐 伯赛特
Jesus, Burset.
你为什么要把事情搞这么复杂呢
Why you do you have to make everything so hard?
无意冒犯 不过我♥操♥你妈
No offense, but fuck you...
长官
sir.
天呐
Oh, Jesus.
我觉得我们得另想法子
I think we need a plan B.
你这是退缩了吗
Are you pussying out on me right now?
要是退缩就不用被关禁闭室吃老鼠
Look, if being a pussy is not wanting to eat rats in SHU, then--
没人会被关禁闭室
No one's going to SHU--
再说响点啊
Louder.
还记得那次我在小狗项目里的表现吗
Remember how I was in the Puppy Program?
我用一只手掌就安抚了一只小狗
Well, see, I may have palmed a doggie sedative,
应该是四只
or four,
我一直都给自己留了一手
that I have been keeping as a treat for myself
万一出事那我就假装癫痫发作
in case I would like to fake a seizure,
还能去医院晃悠一圈
go on a vacation to a hospital
顺便还能调戏小护士
and touch nurses.
你懂我有多重视你了吧 德盖特
Do you see, this is how much I care about you, Doggett.
我愿意为你实现你的梦想
I am willing to burn that dream on you.
等等 难道你是说
Wait, are you saying that
你要把狗狗安♥眠♥药♥
you want to put the puppy night-night pill,
放进他的咖啡里吗
like, in his coffee?
他根本就不会知道是我们干的
Yeah, he won't even see us coming.
然后呢
Then what?
然后等他醒来会发现他屁♥眼♥里插着个手电筒
Then he wakes up with a flashlight shoved up his ass.
你要怎样才能在没有前戏的情况下
Boo, how do you expect to fit a flashlight up someone's ass
把手电筒插♥进♥他屁♥眼♥里
that hasn't had a warm up?
那找点带润滑的东西 肥皂
Okay, uh, something slippery? Bar of soap?
可肥皂更宽
Yeah, but bars of soap? They're even wider.
-你自己想想 -前提是他的屁♥眼♥很紧
- Think about it, they're like-- - Assuming his shit is tight.
有些人私底下的行为可是能让你大吃一惊的
I mean, you'd be surprised what people get up to in their free time.
什么
What?
那...
How about...
那用扫帚怎么样 扫帚柄
How about a broom? A broomstick?
-棒极了 -不 等等 等等
- Great. - No, wait, wait, wait, wait.
不行 那他的屁♥眼♥里会残留木屑的
Nope, splinters. He'll get splinters in his ass.
德盖特
Doggett...
他舒不舒服才他妈不管我们的事
his comfort is not our fucking concern.
-没错 -就是这样
- That's right. - It's right.
-对 -你说得对
- Yeah. - You got me there.
我只是个想做点生意的小姑娘
I'm just a girl trying to start a business,
内心怀抱着那么一点点美国梦
get a tiny piece of the American dream for myself.
为什么事事都要跟我作对
Why does the universe hate me?
他不是想退出
He's not quitting.
他只是想暗示你他能轻易玩弄你
He's wised up. He's playing you like a fiddle.
靠 你说得没错
Shit... you're right.
他说"这不值得"
He said it wasn't worth it.
他可能是想要更多的分红
He probably wants more money like everyone else.
可他没...
But he didn't...
我了个操
Oh, my God.
-是打飞机 -你给他打过飞机
- This is about the handjob. - Oh, you gave him a handjob?
没有 但我可能承诺过
No, I may have promised...
也可能是暗示过有这样的可能性
I may have intimated that there was a slight... possibility.
如果他能证明自己对这个团队的价值
I mean, if he proved his value to the organization.
谜团解决
Another mystery solved.
不
No.
如果他就想要这样
If this is what he's angling for,
他为什么不直接说[射]
why didn't he just come out with it?
别玩双关语
No pun intended.
他还是个孩子 可能刚过青春期
He's a kid. He's barely through puberty.
有可能还从没和女孩接过吻
He's probably never even kissed a girl.
好可爱啊 那应该不会打太长时间了
Oh, that is so sweet. Well, it shouldn't take long.
只要45秒钟 就全射在你手上了
Forty-five seconds and he'll be sneezing right in your hand.
沃斯是怎么想的
What does Vause think of it?
不必告诉沃斯这件事 懂吗
Vause does not need to know about this, capisce?
随便你 反正我不参与
Suit yourself. I don't get involved.
我感觉自己像个猥亵犯
I feel like a molester.
奇怪的是
Which is weird...
很明显我在这就是被利用的份
because I am clearly also being exploited here.
听起来你现在很纠结
Sounds like you've got a dilemma.
这还真是深深贯彻了从农场到餐桌政策啊
This farm-to-table thing is for real, am I right?
我们吃完这个可得
Man, we're gonna be flossin' for,
拿牙线剔上整整一个小时
like, a straight hour after this.
你这发型是咋回事 看着焕然一新啊
Yo, what happened to your new weave? You were lookin' fresh.
我才没这么觉得
Nah, I wasn't feelin' it.
她唯一害怕的就是
Yeah, what she feeling is scared
索菲娅像个绿巨人一样出现在她面前
that Sophia gonna hulk out on her and shit.
我不怪你
Yo, I don't blame you.
《鲁保罗变装皇后秀》里的更可怕
Shit's getting ugly in the RuPaul Drag Race.
索菲亚又不是变装皇后
Yo, Sophia ain't a drag queen, yo.
她又没穿着戏服走来走去
She ain't walking around in a costume.
我觉得这样不好
I feel bad about it.
-所以我自己打理 -那玩意儿是头发
- This is why I do my own hair. - Wait, that's hair?
这一段时间我都以为你是戴着米老鼠耳朵
This whole time I thought you was wearin' Mickey Mouse ears!
跟我讲讲你们在干嘛呢
Oh, tell me what's happening here.
此时此刻 我们正在享用玉米
At the moment, we enjoying some corn.
不属于你们的玉米
Corn that doesn't belong to you.
这玉米是菜园里收割来的 你懂我的意思
'Cause it came from the garden, you see what I'm sayin',
那花♥园♥是我们共享的监狱资源
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表