剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
杀死秃头男的黑人连环女杀手
with blows from a poison-tipped sai kata,
然后让顾客发现内♥裤♥里面有金色的阴毛
and then the customer finds a blond pube in there. Uh-uh.
你想象一下吧
You gotta maintain the fantasy.
好主意
Good point.
你吓到我了 但是
You frighten me, but...
是个好主意
good point.
你妈妈允许你喝了吗 我希望如此
Did your mom let you have it? I sure hope so.
我已经被禁足两个月了
I'm grounded for two months.
你活该 但是你还是我的小宝贝
Well, you deserve it... but you're still my little boy.
随便吧
Whatever.
让那个小贱♥人♥莱蕾长长教训还是值得的
It was worth it to teach that little bitch Laronne a lesson.
什么教训 他对你做什么了
What lesson? What did he do to you?
-他很奇怪的看着我 -奇怪是什么意思
- Looking at me funny. - What do you mean "Funny"?
可能就是想让我给他跑腿吧
Probably fagging out on me.
我必须得教训教训这个混♥蛋♥
I had to school that shit-stabber.
宝贝 别太强硬 注意你的言行
Baby, don't play tough... and watch your mouth.
我知道你这样做只是想给班尼留下深刻印象
I know you only did it to impress that Benny.
班尼吗 他早像个胆小鬼似的跑了
Benny? Benny ran away like a little wuss.
是吗
He did?
我应该狠狠踹他一脚
I should stomp his bitch ass next.
我不知道他和莱蕾谁更傻♥逼♥
I don't know who's the bigger pussy, him or Laronne.
看看这漂亮的颜色
Come on, guys, look at the pretty colors.
-你是那个 -哪个
- You're that one. - Which one?
就是那个一直吃不到面包屑的弱智儿
That Downsy one that keeps missing all the crumbs.
是吗 那你就是那边那只褐色的
Oh, yeah? Well, you're the brown one over there
一直在转圈圈的那只
that keeps swimming around in circles.
我才不是褐色的鸭子呢
I'm not a stupid brown duck.
我是火♥辣♥的绿鸭子
I'm a hot green duck.
绿鸭子都是公的 笨蛋 你想当公鸭子吗
The green ducks are males, dummy. You wanna be a man duck?
这是个男人的世界
It's a man's world.
起个德盖特这样的名字 可能你不是鸭子
Name like Doggett, maybe you're not a duck.
你是条狗
You're a dog.
我游泳游得很好 捕猎更胜一筹
Well, I can swim good. I can fetch even better.
-是吗 -是啊
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
让我看看
Let's see about that.
-看什么 -捕猎啊
- What? - Fetch!
衔回来 德盖特 衔回来
Fetch, Doggett, fetch.
好狗狗
Good girl.
德盖特好棒
Good Doggett.
这次用你的嘴叼过来
Fetch with your mouth this time.
-去吧 -好吧
- Go on. - Okay.
叼回来
Fetch.
怎么了
What's the matter, girl?
这里都是湿的 很泥泞
It's all wet here and muddy.
抱歉 我只听得懂狗说话
Sorry, I only understand dog talk.
你是只跟狗玩抛接的狗吗
You're a dog playing fetch with a dog?
这没什么意义
That doesn't make any sense.
我说 "叼过来" 犯人
I said, "Fetch," Inmate!
好狗狗
Good girl.
德盖特好棒
Good Doggett.
没关系 这周围没人
It's okay. There's no one around.
操 我太喜欢你了
Fuck, I like you so much.
好吧
Okay.
我真的好
I... like... you...
喜欢你
so... much.
好吧
Okay.
明白
Right.
保持距离
Boundaries.
我知道这听上去很粗暴
I know it sounds rough,
但有时候你要学会放手
but sometimes you gotta cut people loose.
有时候人们并不属于这
Sometimes people don't belong,
而且一个团体的团结是最重要的
and the most important thing is the unity of the group.
我告诉她这里有她的位置
Yeah, I told her there was a place for her
而且你想让她回来 但是
and you wanted her back, but...
她似乎不感兴趣
she didn't seem into it.
就像你一直说的
It's like you always say...
有时候放手才是一种仁慈
Sometimes the kindest thing is to let people go.
那是中国人的习惯吗 还是...
So, is that, like, a... Chinese thing, or...
你想要这本书吗
You want this book?
我不太做意大利菜
I don't cook Italian much,
但是这女人用黄油的方法...
but what this woman does with butter...
我应该用它干什么 挡门吗
What'll I use it for, a doorstop?
小可怜 就随它去吧
Hey, pity party... you need to let this shit go.
你说得对 食物吃起来像屎一样
You're right, the food tastes like crap,
我吃进嘴的时候
and I get 1,000 different
感觉像受了一千种酷刑
visions of hell when I put it in my mouth,
但可不包括你这张臭脸
but your face is not one of them.
我们明白 饭不是你做的
We get it, you didn't cook it.
别再道歉了
Stop apologizing.
你越道歉 饭的味道尝起来就越糟
The more you apologize... the worse it tastes.
你得让这破事过去
You gotta move... the fuck... on.
谢谢
Thanks.
我是得看开点
I needed that.
有事吗
Can I help you?
没有 算了
No... never mind.
问题太多
开始行动
天啊
Holy shit!
-太厉害了 -是吗
- This is major. - Right?
有一个差评 但是我不在乎
I mean, there was one bad review, but it's... not like I care.
虽然 他们说的也有点对
Although, they were... kind of right.
你说你要发展到十六个内♥裤♥妹子
Say you expand to 16 panty girls
并且缩短到两天出一条内♥裤♥
and you go down to two days per pair of panties,
这样一周就有四十八条
that's 48 pairs of panties per week.
每条卖♥♥七十五块
Times that by $75 each,
你毛利能有...
and you have a gross amount... of...
我♥操♥
Holy fuck!
什么
What?
一星期三千六百块
$3,600 a week.
但是两天一条
But two days per panty,
那一星期不是超过六条吗
wouldn't that be more than three pairs per week?
是啊 但是还有一天是安息日
Yeah, but you should give them a day off... for the Sabbath.
看看你 你真是个好基♥督♥徒
Look at you. You're a good Christian girl.
-事实上 我是佛教♥徒♥ -那当然
- Actually, I'm Buddhist. - Of course you are.
可能她们要给你做特别的佛教餐了
Maybe they'll give you a special Buddha meal.
不要 那太恶心了
Ew, no, they're gross.
用面筋来代替肉
It's some sort of gluten shit instead of meat.
但是现在他们正在制裁假的犹太人
But now that they're cracking down on the fake Jews,
我在考虑要不要信伊♥斯♥兰♥教
I'm thinking of going halal.
你真的懂怎么钻空子
You really know how to work a system.
我很努力的
I'm a hard worker.
所以 你告诉艾丽克斯
So, what did Alex say
好消息的时候 她说什么了
when you told her the good news?
我还没告诉她
Oh, but I haven't told her.
她很忙
She's been busy.
忙的意思就是精神状态不稳定
And by "Busy," I mean psychologically unstable.
精神状态不稳定的意思就是让人讨厌
And by "Psychologically unstable," I mean annoying.
你第一个告诉我 我感觉很荣幸
Well... I'm honored that you told me first.
十六个女孩
Sixteen girls.
我得确定我们找的女孩是我们能信任的
I have to make sure we find girls we can trust.
是啊
Yeah.
我们熟悉的女孩都要加入进来
Girls that we know will be into it.
-加入内♥裤♥联盟吗 -是的
- "It" Being panties? - Yeah.
-不会很难的 -不会吗
- That won't be hard. - It won't?
不会啊 就像...
No, it's like, um...
就像是感觉出一个人喜不喜欢你
it's like sussing out whether somebody's into you or not.
你就是知道
When you know it, you know it...
明白吗
you know?
另一方面 有些时候你会...
On the other hand, sometimes you can...
怀疑
suspect...
但是你又不完全确定
but you're not... totally sure-sure.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表