剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
查普曼
Chapman!
查普曼 该出发了 起来 起来
Chapman, let's go. Up, up, up.
什么 我醒着呢
What? I'm up.
是站起来
On your feet.
我以为...
I thought...
今晚不是该弗利值班吗
I thought that Foley was on duty tonight.
已经到吃早餐的时间了吗
Is it breakfast already?
没有 但如果你饿了的话
No, but if you're hungry,
你可以从墙上把昨天的饭舔着吃了
you can lick yesterday's off the wall.
真恶心
Nasty.
不 这...
No, this...
这 这是艺术
this... this is art.
这是一只小黄莺在吸食水仙花的花蜜
This is a yellow warbler drinking out of a daffodil.
它就是喝不够
She just cannot get enough.
我打算称这幅画为《饥渴的小鸟》
I'm calling it Thirsty Bird.
已经快完工了
It's almost done.
这里闻着跟复活节的臭味一样
Smells like old Easter in here.
我讨厌煮熟的蛋黄
I hate cooked yolks.
你没办法完工了
Well, you won't be finishing...
怎么了 发生什么事了
Why? What's happening?
也别想再烦我了
... or annoying the living crap out of me.
给我站起来 囚犯
Stand up on your goddamn feet, inmate!
你要撒尿吗
Do you need to pee?
我要知道这是怎么回事
I need to know what's going on.
如果是要举♥行♥听证会 我有权到场参加
If there was a hearing, I was entitled to be there.
你是要带我 去重刑监狱吗
Are you taking... am I going to Max?
记好 我问过了
Remember, I asked.
那只小黄莺看着像是黄色的愤怒的小鸟
That warbler looks like the yellow Angry Bird.
求你了
Please...
是因为佩萨塔琪的事吗
is this about Pennsatucky?
求你了
Please.
她怎么样了
What happened to her?
我们是要去哪儿
Where are we going?
上货车
Into this van.
是要送我回惩教所吗
Am I going back to camp?
别再问我了 上去
Ask me more questions. Go ahead.
该死 你不能先把车内弄暖和一点吗
Shit, you couldn't warm this bitch up first?
没人事先通知我要押送这名犯人
Not a lot of warning on this one.
求你们告诉我这是要去哪儿
Please tell me where we're going.
我们是要回惩教所吗
Are we going back to camp?
说句是还是不是就行了
Just a yes or a no.
点头摇头也行
A head nod?
你新年时认识的那个
What's up with the
长得像米拉·库尼斯的妹子怎么样了
Mila Kunis chick from New Year's?
就是个神经病
Total psycho.
她昨天给我发短♥信♥说
She texted me yesterday,
"我们哪次能不能在晚上10点前见面"
"How about we meet before 10:00 P.M. sometime."
结尾是句号♥ 不是问号♥
With a period, not a question mark.
搞毛啊
The fuck?
对我一副命令的口气
Ordering me around.
她虽然脸长得像库尼斯
And she's got that Kunis face,
但却没有库尼斯那样的翘臀
but she does not have that Kunis ass.
你得有库尼斯那样的翘臀
And you gotta have that Kunis ass
才有资格对别人呼来喝去 而不用礼貌地询问
if you're gonna be tellin', not asking.
你必须有那个翘臀才行
You got to have the ass.
怎么可能顺从于一个屁♥股♥扁平又要求甚多的娘们儿
Can't abide by demanding flat-ass poochies.
娘们儿
Poochies?
不能再说"母的"了
Can't say "Bitches" no more.
那很侮辱人
It's degrading.
9号♥货车 可以开走了
Van nine, you're cleared to go.
-转移出去 -转移出去 转移出去
- Processing out. - Processing out? Processing out?
从禁闭室转移出来吗
Processing out of the SHU?
你新刮的胡须看着不错嘛
I'm digging the fresh shave.
不是吗
No?
不是吗 那是要把我从哪儿转移出去
No. Then what am I processing out of?
到后面去
Come around back.
是要把我从哪儿转移出去
What am I processing out of?
祝你好运了 查普曼
Good luck with it, Chapman.
是要我上那辆车吗
Is that for me?
好吧 这玩意儿
Okay, these things...
-手铐勒得好紧 -没错
- These are really tight. - Yep.
我还是拥有基本人♥权♥的
I still have basic human rights.
你不能在大半夜把我推上一辆神秘巴士
You cannot put me on a mystery bus in the middle of the night
并且不告诉我目的地是哪儿
and not tell me where I'm going.
我要求知道我是要被送去哪儿
I demand to know where I am being taken!
我不可能顺从于一个要求甚多的娘们儿
Can't abide demanding poochies.
带着你那扁平的屁♥股♥滚上车去
Get your flat ass on the bus.
坐下
Take a seat.
囚犯
Inmate!
冷静点
Cool it.
他在看我们呢
He's looking!
-所以呢 -所以我们有麻烦了
- So? - So we'll get in trouble.
没人会有麻烦的 帕波
No one's getting in trouble, Piper.
去年 玛茜·克莱恩就摔坏了脚踝
Last year, Marcy Klein broke her ankle.
她后来不得不植入钢针什么的
She had to get pins in it or something.
那是因为她试图以哈基式跳跃动作跳下车
Yeah, 'cause she tried to do a herkie on her way out.
好啦 然后我们都会去莱恩家的
Come on, we're all going to Ryan's after.
快到了 你们准备好了吗
We're getting close. You guys ready?
他喷了古龙水 好恶心
Ew, he wears cologne. It's gross.
如果被我爸发现 我一定会被禁足的
If my dad finds out, I'm totally getting grounded.
如果他没发现的话
And if your dad doesn't find out,
或许我们就会被邀请参加莱恩家的除夕夜派对
maybe we'll be invited to Ryan's New Year's Eve party.
或许下个学期开学时
Maybe we won't go into next semester
我们就不会像现在这样不受欢迎了
being the same lame losers we are now.
我不需要通过跳下巴士来证明我很有趣
I don't have to jump off a bus to prove I'm fun.
我本来就很有趣
I'm fun.
我知道这一点 但是...
I know that. Just...
其他人都不知道这一点
no one else really does.
来吧
Come on.
开始吧
Here we go.
祝您圣诞节乐翻天 拉尔夫
Have a rad Christmas, Ralph!
跳吧
Go!
我理解妮可和波京不跳的原因
I understand Nicole and Bojing,
但你怎么也不跳呢
but why didn't you jump?
我已经把时速降到5英里了 这是个传统
I slowed to 5 miles an hour. It's tradition.
这是不必要的冒险
Unnecessary risk.
你是那种乖乖女啊
You're one of those.
我爸说我该有点个性
My dad says I should have strength of character,
而不是只会跟风
not be a lemming.
嘿 乖乖女 帮我把车门关上好吗
Hey, daddy's girl, get the door for me, will you?
你知道我们要被送去哪儿吗
Do you know where we're going?
可能是密西西比州
Hoping for Mississippi.
什么
What?
他们怎么能不告诉我们是要去哪儿呢
How can they not tell us where we're going?
真够操蛋的
This is so fucked!
安静
Hush it!
我真该尿一下的
Oh, I should've peed!
麻烦问一下
Excuse me.
能不能找个地方停一下让我上个厕所
Is there any way that we can stop for a bathroom?
我们是要下去了吗
Are we getting off?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么搞得好像我知道这车的行车安排一样
Why do you keep thinking I know what the bus schedule is?
我狗屁都不知道 跟你一样
I don't know shit... same as you.
都坐到后面去
All the way to the back!
我真的很尿急
It's just that I gotta pee so badly.
他们肯定得让我们撒尿的呀 对吧
They have to let us pee, right?
你觉得我该再申请一下吗 我该再...
You think I should ask again? Should I ask...
他们是不会让你撒尿的
They ain't gonna let you pee.
没人提醒你夹个小尿垫吗
No one told you to wear a pee pad?
-什么 -尿垫
- A what? - A pee pad.
把两张大号♥卫生间叠在一起 双重防护
Two maxis stacked so they like a maxi-maxi.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表