剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
- In the game or in real life? - In real life.
不 那不算是一个庄园
Oh, no. It was hardly a mansion.
有几间浴室
How many bathrooms?
四个 还是五个
Um, four? Or five.
在娱乐室后面有个半卫
There was a half-bath off the playroom.
娱乐室吗
The playroom?
那是个大房♥子
It was a good-sized house.
庄园
Mansion.
-你有女仆吗 -没有
- Did you have a maid? - No!
管家
Housekeeper.
我小时候很孤单的
I was very lonely as a child.
你说话的时候 知道自己在说什么吗
Do you hear yourself sometimes? Like, when you speak?
太棒了
Fuck, yeah! Hey, y'all,
这个犹太餐是不是棒极了
tell me these kosher meals ain't delicious!
这个西兰花还是脆的
This broccoli still got crunch.
你们都小点声
Yo, y'all gotta keep your voices down.
你们有面条吗 我的里面有面条
Y'all get the noodles? Yo, mine had noodles!
-你们能闭上嘴吗 -为什么不让我说
- Would y'all shut the hell up? - Yo, why you shushing me?
如果你再大嘴巴 大家都会开始怀疑的
You keep running your mouth, everyone's gonna start asking!
所以呢
So?
他们就会发现我们没有人是真正的犹太人
Then they're gonna find out none of us are actually Jewish,
然后我们以后都没得吃了
and none of us gonna get 'em!
-他们怎么知道我不是犹太人 -闭嘴
- How do they know I ain't Jewish? - Shh.
为什么只有犹太人才能吃好吃的
Man, how come Jews only get to eat this deliciousness?
不要再嘘我了
Now stop shushing me!
那是眼神嘘
That's a eye shush.
眼神嘘和正常的嘘一样讨厌
And a eye shush just as bad as a regular shush!
一 二 三 四 五 好的
One, two, three, four, five. Yes!
你将会和古斯塔夫结婚
So, you're gonna marry Gustav.
住在毛伊岛的一间公♥寓♥里
And you're gonna be living in an apartment in Maui.
会有十三个孩子
With 13 kids!
你会开一辆丰田卡罗拉
And you're gonna be driving... you know, a Toyota Corolla.
太棒了
Great.
古斯塔夫 是那个罗马尼亚人吗
Gustav. Is that the Romanian?
-是的 他很好 -然后呢
- Yes, he's...he's very nice. - Mmm-hmm.
他不是世界上最好的拼写者
He's not the world's greatest speller,
但英语不是他的第一语言
but English is not his first language.
十三个孩子在一间公♥寓♥ 肯定会很挤
Thirteen kids in an apartment, that is gonna be tight.
你会住在毛伊岛
Well, you're gonna be living in Maui,
大部分时间肯定都在室外
spending most of your time outside.
我以为我会和拉尔夫结婚
I thought I was gonna marry Ralph,
但是他那么喜欢枪
but he's so into firearms.
家里有那么多小孩子会很危险的
I guess that could be dangerous with all the little ones around.
对吧
Right? Mmm.
拉尔夫是那个胖子吗
Ralph's the fatty?
不 那个胖子喜欢日本动漫
No, no. The fatty is into Japanese cartoons.
他有一双梦幻般的眼睛
He has these dreamy eyes.
你能从每个人身上都找出优点
You find the good in everyone.
-那是美好的品质 -美好吗
- It's a lovely quality. - Lovely?
她为了小卖♥♥部的钱去骗那些怪人
She's scamming creeps for commissary money.
那是你干的 不是吗
I mean, that is what you're doing, isn't it?
他们很孤单 只是需要有人倾听
They are lonely. They just need somebody to listen to them.
反正我也没有什么其他事情做
And it's not like I got something better to do.
我想女子监狱
I think that women's prison
可以满足男性的那些七十年代的性♥爱♥幻想
feeds into the whole '70s exploitation fantasy for men.
以为就像《魔鬼黑狱》或者《监狱姐妹》一样
It's like we're all in Chained Heat or Cellblock Sisters
我们所做的就是女同性♥爱♥ 裸身搜查
and all we do is have lesbian sex and strip searches
在浴室里面脱♥光♥打架之类的
and naked cat fights in the shower.
我们也做其他的事情
We also do other things.
谁管它是不是幻想呢
Who cares if it's a fantasy?
他们得到了想要的 我能赚到钱
They get what they want, I get to make a buck.
双赢
Everybody wins!
那些是什么
What are those?
本来是给你的礼物 但我有个主意
They were gonna be a gift for you, but I have an idea.
请忍♥耐一下 因为这听起来有点疯狂
Bear with me because it's, uh... it sounds kind of crazy.
说吧
Shoot.
你也许认为我是从耳畔私语偷来的
You may think that I stole these from Whispers,
但实际上...我不算偷
but... technically... I didn't,
因为我是用了他们准备
because I made them from material
丢掉的材料制♥作♥的
they were just gonna throw away.
所以 我只是重复利用了垃圾
So, I re-purposed trash and there's...
这并不算犯罪
there's no official crime happening here.
你真是个好姑娘
You are such a good girl.
这是我趁没人注意做的第二条了
These are the second pair I've made with no one noticing.
如果我能找到别人来帮忙
If I could get some people helping me,
就能保持稳定的产量
I could have a pretty healthy supply.
而且有传言说
And rumor has it,
在外面有人专门爱闻一些脏内♥裤♥
there are guys out there that like sniffing dirty underwear.
而且我想他们肯定会对女囚的
And I think that they would be extra interested
内♥裤♥更加感兴趣
if they came from lady felons.
我们正坐在
We are sitting on...
一座金山上
A gold mine!
我们有一堆女囚和内♥裤♥
We have captive women and we have underwear!
我们所需要做的就是
All we need to do is recruit
找一堆下♥体♥比较有味道的姑娘
a bunch of girls with super stinky tutus
然后找个办法把这些用过的东西
and then figure out a way to get the used goods
送过那些想要的变♥态♥们
out there to the... freaks who want 'em.
不 听上去太疯狂了 不是吗
No! It sounds nuts, doesn't it?
-我想的时候是合理的 -你开玩笑吗
- It made sense in my head. - Are you kidding?
什么
What?
真是太他妈聪明了
This is fucking brilliant.
这是你们的执勤腰带 上面有对讲机
This is your duty belt. It contains a walkie...
-他居然说"执勤" -手铐 伸缩警棍
- He said "duty." -...cuffs, expandable baton,
无菌手套 辣椒喷雾
sterile gloves, and pepper spray.
太好了
Nice!
这不是玩具 它们是最后的应急手段
These are not toys. They are a last resort.
如果有犯人不听从合理的命令
If an inmate is not responding to a reasonable command
需要被制♥服♥
and needs to be subdued,
我将展示正确的制♥服♥技巧
I will demonstrate the proper subjugation technique.
里克森教导官 请来协助我
CO Rikerson, if you please.
行动目标是利用对方的体重
The goal is to use your opponent's own weight
及惯性对抗她
and inertia against her.
假设他是个娇小的女囚犯
Now, let us imagine this is a diminutive lady inmate
而非眼前这个彪形大汉
and not Dont'a Hightower over here.
你不会伤害我吧
You don't want to hurt me, buddy, huh?
我会用一个锁关节组合术
I will use a combination joint-locking technique
将对手按趴在地上
to take my opponent to the ground.
犯人很愤怒
The inmate is angry.
她可能会抓我或推我 来吧
Maybe she goes to grab me, or push me. Please.
用右手将她的手抵在我的胸前
Trap her hand against my chest with my right hand.
翻过手腕
Turn the wrist...
用左前臂击打她的手肘
apply an arm bar with my left hand just above the elbow.
然后向前
And as I pivot,
轻松将对手放倒
easily taking my attacker to the ground.
老天 疼 疼死了
God, that hurt. That really hurt!
-抱歉 -搞什么
- Sorry. - Shit, man!
我需要吸入器 我的吸入器呢
I need my inhaler. Where's my inhaler?
如你们所见
Okay, as you can see,
我已经有效压制了犯人
I have, uh, effectively neutralized the prisoner.
很好 干得好 成龙 十分感谢
Great, great. Well done, Jackie Chan. Thank you for that.
你们可以参照手册
You guys should read through those manuals
继续练习这个空手道
and keep practicing this karate business.
貌似很有效果
It seems very effective.
我们还没练完呢
We're not done.
能跟你说句话吗
Can I speak with you for a minute?
好 两人一组练习
Okay. Practice with your partners.
唐纳森教导官 帮我管一下
CO Donaldson, take over.
教导官们 找到自己的犯人
All right, COs, line up with your inmates.
-开始吧 -好的
- Let's get started. - Okay.
半速模拟 先别放倒
Half speed, no takedowns.
有感觉了之后再放倒练习
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表