剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
觉得我是个婊♥子♥或是一文不值
I'm some kind of bitch or nothing from before.
那件事吗 我并不担心
Oh, that? I wasn't worried about that.
才不是呢
Yeah, you were.
是啊 事实上我都快吓尿了
Yeah, I kind of shit my pants, actually.
当然 不是真的尿
I mean... not literally.
你知道吗 这里的每个人都很八卦
You know, everybody around here has a big mouth,
尤其是这些贱♥货♥
and especially the beanbags.
如果她们发现你我变得很友好
And if they find out that we're becoming all friendly,
那我们在湖边的开心时刻就结束了
then our happy lake times are gone,
明白吗
just like that... okay?
所以我们得保持距离
So, we have to maintain boundaries.
囚犯 从屋子里出去
Inmate, step out of the bubble.
是的先生 甜甜圈先生
Yes, sir, Mr. Donuts, sir.
是科茨先生
That's Mr. Coates to you.
-科茨警官 -是科茨警官
- Officer Coates. - That's Officer Coates to you!
你还挺会演 好的 科茨警官
You got potential. All right, Officer Coates.
-晚安 长官 -晚安 囚犯
- Good night, sir. - Good night... inmate.
你不在名单上
You're not on the list.
这是什么东西
What's that supposed to be, anyway?
包装上写的是"爱尔兰炖肉"
The bag said "Irish stew."
看起来像铁板烧
Looks like the fajitas.
拜托来一份犹太餐
One kosher meal, please.
-你的名字不在名单上 -你都没看名单
- Your name isn't on the list. - You didn't even look at the list.
名单很短 我能记住 你到底要不要
It's a short list. Do you want this or not?
当然要
Yeah, hit me.
-让我猜猜 -你不在名单上
- Let me guess. - Not on the list.
我跟那个拉比说我是德雷克的表亲
Man, I told that rabbi I was Drake's cousin,
是黑人犹太黑帮的一份子
worked the whole Black-Jewish mafia thing.
但我想他可能从没听说过德雷克
But I guess he ain't never heard of Drake.
傻瓜 你可能得比德雷克深五十个色号♥吧
Well, fool, you're, like, fifty shades darker than Drake.
五十度德雷克哎
Fifty Shades of Drake.
没错啊 姑娘
That's right, girl.
一定有人通过那个测试了
Somebody must've passed that test.
一份犹太餐
One kosher meal coming right up.
亚伯拉罕诸教都差不多
The Abrahamic religions are pretty much all the same,
除了升♥天♥的方式
till you get to Jesus.
红妈 你也吃这糟心的东西吗
Yo, Red, you eat this shit?
餐厅里的人们 以防你们没听说
People of the cafeteria, in case you haven't heard,
这饭不是我做的
I didn't cook it.
我打卡来 打卡走
I punch in, I punch out.
玩数独 挠屁♥股♥
I play Sudoku, I scratch my ass.
有邮件就查邮件
If I had e-mail, I would check it.
但你们现在吃的东西 跟我一丁点儿关系都没有
But the food you eat does not have even a piece of my soul in it.
就这样
That is all.
-只剩一件事要做了 -什么
- Only one thing left to do now. - What's that?
真正的信教
Convert for real.
我的光明节陀螺在哪里
Where my dreidel at?
遇到作家的瓶颈了吗
Writer's block?
就好像我能看到那些字
It's like I can see the words,
但没法让它们听我的话
but I can't make them obey me.
没事的
That's okay.
弗兰·勒博维茨三十年都没写东西
Fran Lebowitz hasn't written anything for 30 years,
人们仍认为她很棒
and people still think she's great.
跟吉娜·肖华特一样棒吗
Yeah, as great as Gena Showalter?
我不知道那是谁
I don't know who that is.
我在想
Hey, I was wondering, um,
当葵葵一次抓住罗德老二的两个鸡♥巴♥
you know when Sunflower takes both Rodcocks at once,
说"我的眼球能感受到你"时
and she says, "I can feel you in my eyeballs"?
我在想 这是诗歌♥的表现手法
I'm wondering, is that, you know, poetry...
还是她真的能用眼球感受到他的老二
or can she literally feel his penises in her eyeballs?
我喜欢让文字表达它们自己的情感
I like to let the words speak for themselves.
因为以我个人来说 我很认同葵葵
Because I personally, I really identify with Sunflower,
似乎她可能是多形性反常
and it seems like she might be polymorphously perverse.
-你知道那是什么吗 -是的
- You know what that is? - Yes.
不
No.
弗洛伊德将其描述为一个人在五岁之前
Well, Freud describes it as a time before age five
身体的任何部分都能被任何东西唤起性♥欲♥
when any part of your body can be aroused by almost anything.
比如说你的手肘 膝盖
Like, your elbow... your kneecap...
眼球
your eyeballs.
我以为我自己是唯一一个有这感觉的
I remember feeling like I was the only one.
所以 如果葵葵或是
So, if Sunflower or...
任何人也有这样的感觉
anyone... felt that way...
我想让她们知道 她们并不孤单
I'd want them to know that... they aren't alone.
苏珊娜 你忘了你的...
Suzanne, you forgot your...
我都不敢问 小朋友那儿怎么样
I'm scared to ask. How did it go with Gerber?
谁是小朋友
Who's Gerber?
娃娃脸 我们贿赂的那个年轻人
Baby face... our corruptible young man.
他啊
Oh, yeah!
我们在他家附近的一个狗狗公园见面
We met at a dog park near his house.
他把他的狗染得像个老虎
You know, he dyed his dog to look like a tiger.
但你收到货了吗
But you got the goods?
天呐 你还不知道呢 当然了
Oh, my God, you don't know yet. Of course you don't know.
卡尔 出什么事了
Oh, no, Cal... What happened?
小帕 一夜间我们就卖♥♥光了
Pipes... we sold out overnight.
不会吧
Shut up.
-是的 -二十条都卖♥♥了吗
- Yes. - All 20 pairs?
老实讲 我觉得我们卖♥♥
Frankly, I think we're selling
五十块一条有点儿便宜了
ourselves a little short at 50 bucks a pop.
我觉得我们应该要高一点
I think we should shoot for the moon,
试试七十五之类的
and go for, like, 75, maybe.
我们要能拿到更多的货
And the more we can get--
这意味着我得招更多的内♥裤♥妹子
Well, that means that I'll have to recruit more panty girls.
当真吗 你就这么称呼她们吗
Seriously, that's what you call them?
这一切都太棒了
This whole thing is like Christmas.
你胳膊上是什么东西
What is on your arm?
对了 网站上有些评论
Oh, yeah, uh, there are reviews up on the site.
已经有了吗
Already?
互联网啊伙计 消息传得很快
World Wide Web, man. It's some fast shit.
我听说那是新鲜玩意儿呢
I hear it's the latest thing.
-我记下些好的来告诉你 -好的
- I wrote down the good ones to tell you. - Okay.
"很棒的服务 气味美妙"
"Great service, lovely scent."
"监狱婊最成熟"
"Prison bitches are the ripest."
这是条好的吧 我觉得
That's a good one, I think.
"这是条好的"是什么意思
What do you mean, "That's a good one"?
你是说还有不好的评论吗
Does that mean that there are bad ones?
有一些 但我不打算告诉你
Uh, there are a couple, but I'm not going to tell you.
人们总是会记得不好的东西
All people ever remember are the bad ones.
我在监狱了 卡尔
I'm in prison, Cal.
我现在的脸皮可比城墙厚呢
I've got some pretty thick skin these days.
人们认为包装可以再好些
People think the packaging could be better.
胡扯
That's bullshit.
你倒是试试用偷来的厨房♥用品来包装
I mean, you try packaging things with stolen kitchen supplies.
我知道
I know.
但也许他们是对的
But maybe they're right.
也许你应该拿到货后再重新包装
Maybe you should repackage them when you get them,
然后你再去送货
and then you can ship them.
天呐 它们看起来不美真是太让人难过了
Oh, man, I feel awful that they look bad.
不管怎样 朝前看
Anyways, moving on,
人们已经开始要求一些非常怪异的东西了
people are already asking for some very weird stuff...
比如杀人犯的内♥裤♥
...like murder panties.
现在我假设杀人犯穿着它们
Now, I assume that is when the murderers wear them
而不是被害人
and not the victims.
有个人想要有超级大脚的
One guy really wants Samoan girls
萨摩亚女孩穿的内♥裤♥
with really big feet.
-可我不认识萨摩亚女孩 -没关系
- I don't know any Samoan girls. - Oh, it doesn't matter.
他们没必要知道这个
They don't have to know that.
你可以把自己说成任何一个人
You can be anyone that you say you are,
但是你要小心点
but you gotta be careful.
你不能说你是什么
You can't go saying that you're some black lady serial killer
擅长用沾满毒药的赛形
who specializes in killing bald men
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表