剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
没错 天佑我大美帝
You got it. God bless America.
本尼今晚来我们这吃晚饭
You know, Benny's at our house for dinner tonight.
是吗
Yeah?
看来他们真要成为朋友了
I guess they're really becoming friends.
那肯定让你很难受吧
Wow! That must be hard on you,
看着你那多愁善感的儿子
seeing as your son is so impressionable
和我脏话连篇的儿子在一起
and mine uses such crass language.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-我之前不该指责你 -你确实不该
- I shouldn't have accused you. - No, you shouldn't have.
我只是... 我希望自己能陪伴他
It's just that I... was hoping I could be there
帮他塑造他的人格
to help shape him, you know?
教他怎么刮胡子或者换轮胎
Teach him how to shave or change a tire.
虽然我变性了 但我还是他的父亲
I might have changed, but I'm still his father.
你知道我是怎么想的吗
And how do you think I feel?
我这种人就不配带孩子
I'm supposed to be taking care of shit.
我最不愿看到自己儿子长成恶棍
Worst thing I could imagine is my son becoming a thug.
但他却有可能
But he could.
而我也没法阻止他
And I can't stop him.
滚 下一个
Fuck you. Next.
搞定了
It's done.
提前告知你下 故事在性♥爱♥判决过程中
Now, you should know, the story took an unexpected turn
出现了意想不到的转折
during the trial by lovemaking.
-埃德温娜被蒙蔽了双眼 -什么
- Edwina... blindfolded. - What?
她根本分不清谁是谁
She didn't know one membrane from another.
什么
What?
她到底选了谁
Who does she choose?
天呐
Oh, man.
可别怪我
Don't blame me.
我只是缪斯女神手中卑微的道具
I'm but a lowly instrument to the muses.
-我不干了 -什么叫你不干了
- I quit. - What do you mean, you quit?
我没脸再去食堂了
I can't show my face in the halls.
那儿的饭根本就不是给人吃的
Those meals aren't fit for human consumption.
你太夸张了 你会慢慢适应的
That's not true, and you'll get used to them.
全国每一家监狱都提供这样的饭菜
This is the same meals that they serve in all the prisons in the country.
这么说我就能感觉好受点了吗
Is that supposed to make me feel better?
海利 别误解我
Healy, don't get me wrong.
我知道我得学着妥协
I knew there would be compromises,
凑合一下我也没问题
and I love being forced to improvise.
但现在真的是巧妇难为无米之炊啊
But I can't play a piano if you cut off my hands at the wrists!
我不知道该怎么跟你说
I don't know what to tell you now.
我已经罩着你好多次了
I've already gone out on a limb for you.
你不能总是这样随心所欲换工作吧
You can't just jump from job to job as you please!
我真的受不了了
It's killing me.
对不起 红妈
I'm sorry, Red.
我也是束手无策了
My hands are cut off, too.
红妈 红妈 你忘拿外套了
Red... Red, your jacket.
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
我咋了
When?
有时候犯人会夹藏香烟
Sometimes the inmates sneak cigarettes,
我得闻她们的衣服 你有什么事吗
so I smell their clothes and... What can I do for you?
前面我和苏苏谈过了
I talked to Soso earlier today.
你写了申请推荐她服用抗抑郁药物吗
You wrote her a recommendation to get on antidepressants?
对 她特别抑郁
Yeah, she was feeling blue.
我觉得直接对她进行用药治疗不太好
Well, I don't think it's a good idea to jump right to medication,
至少也得先和她好好谈谈
at least not before talking through the problem.
我跟她好好谈过了
I did talk through the problem,
并决定在事态恶化前采取用药措施
and I decided to take action before things got worse.
你还跟她说没人喜欢悲伤的人
You also told her nobody likes sad people
抑郁也全是她脑子乱想出来的
and that depression's all in her head.
那又怎样
So?
当一个人感到脆弱的时候
When someone's feeling vulnerable,
他们需要别人理解他们的痛苦
they need their pain acknowledged,
而不是让他们感觉更痛苦
not be made to feel worse for having it.
听着
Look...
无意冒犯 但她归我辅♥导♥
no offense to you... but she's my counselee,
不需要像你这样的人给我建议
and I don't need to take advice from someone like you.
像我这样的人
Someone like me?
我有社会福利工作专业的硕士学位
I have a Master's in social work.
那我还有心理学专业的硕士学位呢
And I have a Master's in psychology.
海利
Healy...
我绝对不想冒犯你
the last thing I want is to step on your toes.
可我觉得如果能让我带苏苏
But I think it would be better if I took on Soso,
至少带一小段时间
at least for a little while.
我觉得她跟女性辅♥导♥员交流会更方便
I think she might do better with another woman.
这是女人之间的事咯 一直都因为是女人
So, it's a woman thing. It's always a woman thing.
我猜你觉得自己更能理解她
And I guess you feel that you understand her better
因为她也是少数族裔
because she's a minority, too.
-我没说... -你不用说
- I didn't say... that. - Didn't have to.
其实呢
You know what?
你要是那么想带她
You want her so bad...
就拿去带吧
go ahead.
没关系
That's fine.
你不应该感到不满
You don't have to be resentful.
-这是为了她好 -当然了
- It's about what's right for her. - Oh, of course it is.
还有别的指示吗 女士
Is that all, ma'am?
没有了 先生 多谢
That is all, sir. Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-喂 -她回了他身边
- Hey. - She went back to him...
就为了性♥爱♥
for sex.
简直太廉价了
That's so cheap.
这本书里的一切都在讲上♥床♥
Everything in this book is all about sex.
这书主题就是性啊 它是小黄书
That's because it's meant to be. It's smut.
不一定要写成小黄书啊
It doesn't have to be.
她明明有机会得到爱情的 却自己搞砸了
She had a chance for love, but she blew it.
你喝醉了吗
Are you drunk?
要知道 爱这种东西根本不存在
You know, there's no such thing as love, really.
爱情不过是不必颜♥射♥的性♥交♥
Love is just sex without the money shot.
所以大家才喜欢罗德老二
That's why everybody loves Rodcocker.
因为他能射你个满身满脸
'Cause he gives them a 10-gallon money shot!
趁没人给你记过前赶紧站起来
You need to get off the ground before you get a shot,
这可不是在说颜♥射♥
and I ain't talking about money.
别碰我 我没事
Don't touch me! I'm fine.
你有事 你喝醉了
You're not fine. You're tanked.
你最好听我的 去瘾君子互戒协会求助
And you need to go to AA like I said and get some help, woman.
听你的
Like you said.
我为什么要听你的
Why I got to do what you say?
我不需要去描述自己多需要来一杯
I don't need to talk about how I need a drink.
我需要一个戒酒的原因
I need a reason not to drink.
瘾君子互戒协会能让我觉得自己有用吗
Is AA gonna make me feel useful?
告诉我还有未来吗
Tell me I have a future?
给我一个能够共创未来的同伴吗
Give me somebody to spend that future with?
你有我啊
You got me.
不管未来如何 你有我啊
For whatever future we got, you got me.
这不够
That's not enough.
我很孤独
I'm lonely.
我会一直孤独下去
I'm always gonna be lonely.
吉利找不到爱情
Gilly couldn't find love,
而他拥有世上最纯真的灵魂
and he's the purest soul in the universe.
拜托
P...
这就是个下流故事
it's just a dirty story.
拜托 站起来
Please, stand up.
起来 起来
Come on. Come on.
我们走
Let's go.
你说得对 我需要帮助
You're right. I need help.
那你就得接受现实
Then... you gotta get it.
你得承认自己一个人做不到
You got to admit you can't do it alone.
你说得对
You're right.
你好 杰克逊是吧
Hey, uh, Jackson, right?
科瓦尔斯基
Kowalski.
挺像的
Close.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表