剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
This is for a wedding? It's got no back.
这是艾玛·斯通在金球奖穿的裙子
It's Emma Stone's Golden Globe dress.
桃色的那身
The peach one.
但雷米拉斯太太已经有五十七了吧
But Mrs. Ramirez is, like, 57.
她的背还是挺好看的
She's still got a nice back.
这裙子看起来很不错
It looks really good.
我知道 我的技术高超
I know. I do good work.
但就算不是
But even if I didn't...
我也要在上面缝一个CK的标志
I'm gonna sew a Calvin Klein label on it.
所以你现在是CK家的特蕾莎·冈萨雷斯吗
So now you're Theresa Gonzales for Calvin Klein.
人们通常会相信你告诉他们的事
Hey, more often than not, people believe what you tell them.
那些关于新工作的闲话[橡木桶]都是怎么回事
What's all this... Scuttlebutt with the new job assignment?
什么橡木桶
Scuttlebutt?
是说八卦内♥幕♥ 小道消息
The gossip, the lowdown, the 411.
有人说是要去组织派对
Someone said it was a party planning job.
之后我就没听了
I stopped listening after that.
没有妮琪帮忙 电工的活儿太难干了
Electrical sucks without Nicky's running commentary.
我不介意找份新的工作
I wouldn't mind a new job assignment.
-我看起来很扫兴吗 -什么扫兴
- Is my look off-putting? - Off-putting?
就是苛刻 吓人 让人不愉快
Harsh, scary... not pleasing.
整体上来看
There is a certain... hardness...
是有一点 冷酷
to your overall... thing.
瞧你说的 这么坦诚 这样挺好
Listen to you, being frank and honest. Good.
现在 告诉我怎么样变得温柔点
Now, tell me how to soften things.
我以为你和达米特里已经掰了
I thought that you and Dimitri were kaput.
我没同意你刺探我的生活
That was not an invitation to pry into my life.
我只要一点点美容建议
A little beauty advice is all I'm after.
美丽源自内心
Beauty comes from the inside.
不过
However...
把眼角的眼线膏涂模糊一点
smudging the corner of your eyeliner,
不要把头发竖起来
not spiking your hair,
亮一点的唇色 应该会有帮助
and a lighter lip couldn't hurt.
皮尔森
Hey, Pearson.
早上好 叫我丹尼就好
Morning. You know, Danny's fine.
我们这里大都用姓氏互相称呼
Oh, well, we mostly use last names around here.
没问题 你觉得好就行
Cool, cool. Yeah, whatever you think makes sense.
你不去吗
You need to go?
不 不
Oh, no. No, uh...
我只是 我得
I just-- I had--
我只是需要洗个手
My hands... I had to wash my hands.
有时候我必须数出五个金属物体才能尿
Sometimes I need to count five metal objects before I can pee.
门锁链 门锁链 冲洗器
Door hinge, door hinge, flusher,
水龙头 旋塞
tap, faucet.
把这地方用线连起来 你请
Got this place wired. After you.
好的
Sure.
你们把典狱长开除了 真令人惊讶
So you guys fired the warden. That was a surprise.
是的 我们合并了职位
Yeah. Well, we absorbed the position.
不管那意味着什么
Whatever that means.
好像我们已经剥削完他了似的 但是
Like we had soaked him up or something, but, uh...
对你来说还是好消息
Good news for you though is, uh,
你知道的 你是这里的领导了
you know, you're our main man on the ground.
到目前为止每个人都很开心
Everyone's been very happy so far.
太好了 我
Oh, great. Great. I...
我一直在想
I was thinking,
也许我们可以开个会
maybe we could have a meeting,
我们所有人 新人老人一起
all of us, old, new.
确保我们能达成共识
Make sure we're on the same page.
好啊 好啊
Oh, yeah, yeah. Sure, sure.
不 我想琼斯或者可能
No, I think Jones or maybe
卡森也在搞这样的事
Carson is setting something like that up.
每个人都在查日程
Everyone's checking their calendars.
这要花很长时间 你知道我的意思吧
It takes forever, you know what I mean?
每个人都想做领头狗
Just like, everyone wants to be the alpha dog.
每次都会这样 汪
This time! That time! Woof!
但这次我会尽快联♥系♥的
But, uh, I'll make the call on it soon.
你来组织吗
You'll make the call?
是的 我会通知你的
Yeah. Yeah, I'll let you know.
卡普托先生
Mr. Caputo?
这是我为你做的
I made these for you.
看看这个
Look at that.
有什么新工作情况的消息吗
Any word on that new job situation?
还没确定呢 布莱克 走吧
Unconfirmed, Black. Keep moving.
好吧
Fine.
但我想让你知道我技能丰富
But I want you to know that I have a wide array of talents,
决不仅仅是个罪犯或者纸老虎
besides the criminal and papier-mâché variety.
-这个我很确定 -很好
- Oh, I am sure you do. - Good.
她们是怎么知道工作的事的
How do they, uh, know about the job?
你们正在翻新这座监狱
Well, you're renovating a building out there
这里从九十年代起就如此空虚
that's been empty since the '90s.
单调生活中的任何一丝改变
Any sniff in a break in the monotony,
这些女孩都会注意到
and these girls are all over it.
事实上 有一件事我一直希望
In fact, that was one of the things
我们能一起讨论下
I was hoping we could all discuss.
你给大家安排工资比现在高十倍的工作
You throw off the whole prison economy
根本没有考虑整个监狱的经济情况
when you introduce a job that's paying 10 times the going rate.
我的意思是 结果可能会很难看
I mean, it could get ugly.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I could see that. Well, we, uh...
我们有个体制
We have a system that
我想能让局面变得不那么难看
I think will limit the ugliness.
-一个体制 -是的
- A system? - Yeah.
太好了 也许我们能更深入谈谈
That's great. Well, maybe we can talk more about that?
好啊 现在就谈吧
Sure, yeah. Talk right now.
去我办公室吧
Go up to my office,
我给我们倒两大杯水
I could pour us a... couple big glasses of water.
-我 -你得去尿尿 是吧
- I, um... - You have to pee, don't ya?
毫无疑问
Very much so.
好吧 那回头再说
All right. To be continued.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
-你好 红妈 -你好
- Hello, Red. - Hello!
你是正好路过要来看我吗
Were you coming by to see me?
我进来喝杯水 真是美好的一天
Came in for a drink of water. It's a beautiful day.
是吗 我在屋里忙着搞文件呢
Is it? I was stuck inside doing paperwork.
看看谁才是真正的囚犯
Who's the real prisoner?
我想还是我吧
Still me, I think.
你看上去 我不知道
Hey. You look, I don't know...
你看上去容光焕发
You look lighter.
我感觉很轻松
I feel lighter.
新政♥权♥修好了所有的肥皂分发器
The new regime has fixed all the soap dispensers.
感觉我们周围有很多机会正在萌芽
Feels like opportunities are sprouting up all around us.
你说的还挺有趣的
It's funny that you say that.
只是前几天我跟某个人谈话
Just the other day I was talking to someone--
海利 我有个问题要问你
Hey, Healy. I got a question for you.
-你是瑞泽尼科夫吧 -叫我红妈吧
- Reznikov, is it? - Red.
我是伯蒂 对不起打扰一下
Berdie. Sorry to interrupt.
你知道我能找谁在我桌子上钻个孔吗
Um, do you know who I can get to drill a hole in my desk?
我想把灯和电脑的线从孔里穿出来
I wanna run my lamp and computer cords through
这样它们就不会挂在那了
so they're not all hanging out there, you know.
当你要做这样的事的时候
When you need something like that done,
首先要经过管理层的同意
it needs to be cleared through Admin first.
什么 那也太傻了 谁在维修队啊
What? That's silly. Who's on maintenance crew?
你得自己去找了
You're on your own with this one.
快点 给我个名字
Come on, give me a name.
特里·帕托里诺或者威金斯
Try Portolino or Wiggins.
她们都能帮你
They'll be able to help you.
太好了 谢谢你
Awesome, thank you.
你应该来找我 红妈
You should come visit me, Red.
看看我整洁又没有线头的办公环境
Check out my clean, cordless environment.
我们可以喝杯茶 回头见 海利
We'll have a cup of tea. See you later, Healy.
不喜欢你的新同事吗
Not enjoying your new colleague, hmm?
她太傲慢了 谁会那么傲慢啊
She's perky. I mean, who's that perky?
我同意 小费[与傲慢同词]是给咖啡的 用在人身上太可悲了
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表