剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
下次你可以给他口♥交♥
Hey, maybe next time you could suck his dick,
给我们换个冰淇淋蛋糕吃
get us an ice cream cake.
得了吧 等我拿回来早就化了
Come on, you know that would melt before it got here,
你这可真是个馊主意
so that's not a good idea, duh.
你还有烟吗
Do you have an extra cigarette?
德盖特 干不
Hey, Doggett, you down?
我早说过我只收Visa卡 万事达
I told you I only accept Visa, MasterCard
还有私酿威士忌
or Mountain Dew.
靠
Damn.
那可以先赊账吗
Can you put me on a payment plan?
我保证明天就给你搞到
Get that shit to you tomorrow, I swear.
你穿这裙子真性感
You look hot in that skirt.
来吧
Come on, all right.
我早说过了
Yeah, I told you.
我♥操♥
Fuck me!
我好像被什么刺了一下
I just got bit or stung by something.
-好了 先继续吧 -把你的手拿开
- Well, come on, get back here. - Get your fucking hands off me!
拜托 别这样嘛
Oh, come on, don't do that.
你给我闭嘴 我刚被刺了下
Shut the fuck up. I just got stung or bit.
我都快要♥射♥了♥ 蒂芙
I was almost there, Tiff.
去你丫的 你就给老娘憋着吧
Oh, fuck you and your blue balls.
你真打算做一半就走人吗 行吧
Oh, you gonna leave me unfinished? All right.
太他妈疼了
Fucking hurts.
你没事吧
You okay?
有事 我好像被蜘蛛咬了或者蜜蜂蛰了
No, I think I got a spider bite or a bee sting.
-稍等一会 -嗯
- One sec. - Yeah.
我来看下
Let's have a look.
你是同性恋吗
What, are you a faggot or something?
不是 我们家经常出去露营
No, my family camps a lot.
准备急救箱难道就不像个男人了吗
Is being prepared for emergencies not manly down here?
没事 我不会到处宣传的
Nah, I just wouldn't spread it around too much.
你们刚搬来吗
So, what, did y'all just move here?
对
Yeah...
我爸在矿场干活
my dad's working at the mine...
因为他酗酒被开除 我们就搬家了
till he gets fired for being a drunk and we move again.
在这你就不必担心这事了
Yeah, but you don't gotta worry about that around here,
这儿的人都酗酒
'cause everybody's a drunk.
好了
There you go...
处理完毕
you're all patched up.
谢谢
Thank you.
我叫内森
I'm Nathan.
想一起出去玩玩吗 看看电影什么的
You wanna hang out sometime? See a movie or something?
那我要做什么回报你
What do I gotta do?
当我女朋友不
Be my date?
好吧
All right.
-好了 下次再见 -别闹
- All right, I'll see you. - Stop.
你好啊 卷发妹子
Hello, curly-haired person.
-你是犹太人吧 -我是古巴人
- You Jewish, right? - Cuban.
该死
Shit.
真的吗
Really?
再给你份水果杯 诺尔玛
Extra fruit cup for you, Norma.
你♥他♥妈♥今天去哪儿了
Where the fuck were you today?
这也算问题
Is that a real question?
你真想让我拿监狱开个玩笑吗
Like, you, for real, want me to make the prison joke?
朱迪·金今早被判有罪了
Judy King got sentenced this morning.
我♥操♥ 太好了
Oh, shit, yo!
抱歉
Sorry.
你们为啥不能说话
Why are you not allowed to talk?
我们不允许制♥造♥噪音
It's all about not contributing to the noise and shit.
别以为我疯了
Yo, don't think I'm crazy or nothing,
可这样真让我感觉有点平静
but it actually sort of makes me feel calm...
感觉墙壁没有压着我 我能够呼吸了
like the wall's not closing in on me... like I can breathe.
你刚说的我一个字都没听到
I didn't hear anything you just said.
但你女人有罪 她可能有也会关进利奇菲尔德
But your girl's guilty, and she's probably coming to Litchfield.
他们明天会宣布
They're gonna announce it tomorrow!
朱迪·金来这吗
Judy King coming here?
我刚不是说过了嘛
That's what I just said!
除非你受不了我的噪音
Unless my noise is too much for you.
你知道吗 我们已经不在工会了
Hey, did you know we're not in a union anymore?
-你说什么 -这话题很严肃
- Sorry, what? - Now, come on, this is serious.
我今天打电♥话♥给工会代表
I called our union rep this morning
询问我的医保情况
to ask about my medical plan.
她说自从世纪挑战公♥司♥接手后就没工会了
She says we're not in a union anymore, not since MCC took over.
那群混♥蛋♥
Those motherfuckers.
我再重申一遍 这事跟我屁关系没有
I gotta reiterate. I don't give a single shit about this.
就算你没有孩子要养
Look, even if you don't got kids to support,
你也不可能不在乎那份钱
you can't tell me that you don't care about the money.
几个月前发生了件大好事
Crazy thing happened. Uh, a couple months ago,
有个西装革履的人来到我家门前
this dude in a sharp suit shows up at my front door,
说我家这块地价值不菲
says I'm sitting on valuable land.
他们查到我家底下有石油什么的
They traced oil deposits or some shit to right underneath my house.
他们问我能不能来挖
Asked me if I mind them coming in and digging.
他们说会补偿我的
Says they'll compensate me for my time.
我说 "行啊 我才不在乎钱呢"
And I say, "Sure, I don't give a shit."
你猜怎么着
And now, what do you know?
每周我的邮箱里都会收到政♥府♥开具的支票
These government checks start showing up in my mailbox every week or so,
所以我现在知足了
so, uh, I'm pretty set.
我表弟说
You know, my cousin said that
说他几个礼拜前救了你妹夫一命
he bought H off your brother-in-law a couple weeks back.
这事你完全不知道吧
You don't know nothing about that, do you?
不知道
Nah.
我姓金斯伯格 妈的
My last name is Ginsberg, for fuck's sake.
所以呢
And?
我的犹太名是谢娜·玛卡
Okay, my Hebrew name is Shayna Malka.
谢娜·玛卡
Shayna Malka?
我13岁的时候在以色列贝思寺入了教
I was Bat Mitzvahed at Temple Beth Israel,
在聚会上
and at the party,
我在管弦乐队伴奏下唱了《迎风展翅》
I sang Wind Beneath My Wings backed by a full orchestra.
秒杀全场啊
Killed it, by the way.
等等 美女
But hold up though, shawty.
你这是金发碧眼啊
You got blonde hair and blue eyes.
知道什么意思吗
You know what I'm saying?
据我所知 在犹太人里这俩组合并不常见
That combo don't show up much with y'all, from what I hear.
好吧 看来你是老手了
Okay, so clearly you're already an expert.
好吧 我换到其他桌
Okay, I'm gonna go sit at another table.
不不 坐下 坐下
No, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit.
我只是做个评估 你懂我的意思吗
No, now, I'm just assessin' over here. You know what I'm sayin'?
我打算找小卖♥♥部进点犹太食物
I'm offering hella commissary for some Jew 411,
所以总得让我确定我这钱用对地方了嘛
so I'm gonna need to know I'm getting my candy's worth, okay?
淡定淡定
Now, calm the fuck down.
下一个问题 你因什么罪进来的
Next question. What you in here for?
洗钱
Money laundering.
这才对嘛
Okay, now we talkin'.
你还好吗 宝贝
How you doing, sweet pea?
很高兴见到你 妈妈
It's good to see you, Mommy.
亲爱的 你看上去很憔悴
You look so pale, honey.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
妈妈 她还是没给我回信
Mommy, she hasn't written me back.
我每天写信给她 告诉她我有多爱她
I write her every day, tell her how much I love her.
我列了好多给宝宝起的名字
I write lists of names for the baby,
还描绘了我和她美好的未来
compose short stories about the future of our relationship,
告诉她历史上其他不幸的爱人们
remind her of other star-crossed lovers throughout history
最后越过重重障碍在一起
who have overcome great obstacles to be together,
罗密欧与朱丽叶
Romeo and Juliet,
洛丽塔和老头子[杀人被判刑]
Lolita and the old guy,
苏珊·萨兰登和蒂姆·罗宾斯[已分手]
Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins.
这几对最终都没有在一起
Honey, none of those couples ended up together.
妈妈 我爱她
I love her, Mommy.
我真的很爱她
I love her.
我知道
I know you do.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表