剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
你就是个男人
You are a guy.
滚犊子
Suck my dick.
他星期三从地道里上来
He's comin' up the tunnel on Wednesday.
帮我们把它卖♥♥了
He's gonna sell it for us.
所以我们得带着那个去温室
So we gotta get that shit to the greenhouse.
到目前为止 我们能想到的最好计划
So far, the best plan we've come up with
就是趁那帮毒虫睡午觉的时候
is takin' it out one bag at a time up our snatches
偷拿一包出来 行吗
while the meth-heads take their afternoon naps, okay?
这个计划漏洞比靠谱的部分还多 不是吗
And that plan has more holes in it than we have, doesn't it?
好吧 我们得把这些绒球均匀隔开
All right, we need to space these pompoms out more evenly.
我扮的是恐怖小丑 我不需要对称
I'm a wacky clown. I don't need symmetry.
你在拖延时间 是时候了
And you're stallin'. It's time.
它太漂亮了 我喜欢看着它
It's so pretty. I like looking at it.
好了 说再见吧 因为到了星期三
Yeah, well, say goodbye, 'cause come Wednesday,
那东西就能从隧♥道♥里出去
that shit is going down
拿去外面世界卖♥♥了
the tunnel and out into the world for sale...
就像罗马尼亚的婴儿一样
like a Romanian baby.
要开始了
This shit is happenin'.
我拿着这个蓝色能量球
I take this ball of blue energy...
把它传给你
and I pass it to you.
我拿到了蓝色能量球 把它传给
I take this ball of blue energy and I pass it...
你确定你想这么做吗 红妈
You sure you want to do this, Red?
我就剩两年了 费里达
I've only got two years left, Frieda.
跟我刚到这儿来的时候相比
Compared to what I was looking at
剩下的时间实在太短了
when I got here, that's so little time.
在隧♥道♥尽头我看到了希望
I see the light at the end of the tunnel.
可以这么说
So to speak.
还有多久我们就得回到那些巫婆中间了
How much time we got before we have to rejoin the witch ladies?
差不多半小时
Oh, about a half hour.
她们围成圈传那球能传上一辈子
It takes 'em forever to pass that ball around the circle.
搞的麦克斯韦要疯了
It drives Maxwell nuts.
她在篮球场抽烟等她们玩完
She smokes by the basketball courts till they're done.
卡普托居然没意见吗
And this is okay with Caputo?
现在这里可是焕然一新
Oh, it's a whole new world around here.
更友好 更温柔的利奇菲尔德
A kinder, gentler Litchfield.
巫术崇拜者们在满月时都能出来作法了
Wiccans get night walks on the full moon.
坏掉的东西基本上都修好了
Things that break get mostly fixed.
我甚至听说有人提前释放了
I even hear people are getting out early.
比如厨房♥的桑切斯
Uh, Sanchez in the kitchen,
还有地勤的大鼻孔姑娘
that, uh... that girl with the nostrils from grounds crew.
那就更有理由这么做了
All the more reason to do this.
你确定吗 真的确定吗
Are you sure? Are you really sure?
这地道效果很好的 红妈
We had a good thing goin' here, Red.
我确定
I'm sure.
再见 地道
Bye-bye, tunnel.
你将不再被奴役
And ye shall be free from slavery.
作为你真正自♥由♥的表现
And as a sign that ye be really free...
你将在仪式上赤身裸体
ye shall be naked in thy rites.
你要舞蹈
And ye shall dance...
别那么做
Wait, don't do that.
只是隐喻上的赤♥裸♥
It's metaphorical naked.
我是说
I mean, we're passing
我们正传递着一个无形的球 老天啊
around an invisible ball, for Christ's sake.
我还以为我们不信上帝呢
I thought we didn't believe in Christ.
最好快点
Better hurry.
马上就好了
Almost finished.
你就是个扭曲的变♥态♥ 不是吗
You're a twisted fuck, aren't ya?
生命就是这么复杂 不是吗
Life is complex, huh?
我们回到圈里去吧
Let's rejoin the circle.
我需要些能量 蓝色魔力什么的
I could use some energy, blue or otherwise.
海利 我想回家
Healy, I wanna go home.
你还没有回答我的问题
You haven't answered my question.
罗杰斯为什么在这 是我创建的"安全地带"
Why is Rogers here? I started Safe Place.
这些女人信任我 好吗 而且我做得很好
These women trust me, okay? And I'm good at my job, Joe.
她在这是因为这里需要她
She's here because she's needed.
我们没有撤掉卡拉翰
We never replaced Callahan.
我们都知道贝利岁数大了
We all know Bailey is senile.
数月来 你都在跟我说
For months, you're tellin' me
你有多大困难 有多不堪重负
how swamped you are, how overwhelmed.
好吧 我收回 我没事
Okay, I take it back. I'm fine.
让她走 我自己能负责 好吗
Let her go. I've got it covered, okay?
不行
No.
行 那所有黑人和疯子都归她
Fine, then she can have all the blacks and the crazies.
海利
Healy...
我有很不好的预感
Look, I've got a bad feeling about this one.
她闻着就不对劲 说真的
She doesn't smell right, and I mean that literally.
她有股奇怪的气味 你没注意到吗
She's got a weird smell. Have you noticed that?
山姆
Sam!
她已经来了
She's here now.
她是你的同事
She's your coworker.
友好点 尊重她
Eh, be nice, be respectful.
做个绅士
Come on, be a gentleman.
是的 我的小绅士
Yes, my little gentleman.
山姆小绅士
Gentleman Sam.
是的 是的
Yes, and yes again!
因为天使跟我说话了
Because the angels have spoken to me...
他们把他们的秘密告诉了我
and they've told me their secrets.
我给你买♥♥了早餐
I brought you breakfast.
舞会时间到
Now it's a party!
来跟妈咪跳个舞
Come dance with Mommy.
你妈要来吗
Is your mom coming?
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
卡萝尔要跟她没被关起来的孩子待在一起
Carol is spending the day with her un-imprisoned children.
黛安要是还活着的话会揍死我的
Diane would smack the shit out of me if she were still alive.
也许她现在正在天上往下看
She's probably looking down right now just...
吐着天使粉
vomiting angel dust.
我太蠢了
I feel so stupid.
你住在皇后区
You were living in Queens.
相比起来监狱应该更吸引人
I'm sure that made prison seem much more attractive.
每当我闭上眼 那一幕都会重演
Every time I close my eyes, I relive that moment.
该死 该死
Fuck up. Fuck up.
艾丽克斯
Alex...
我本有机会开始新生活的
I had a chance to make a life.
你该闭嘴了
Okay, you need to shut up.
你这样鼻涕掉我嘴里来可不性感
Oh, that's not hot when your snot drips in my mouth like that.
-不性感吗 -不性感
- No? - No.
-你不喜欢吗 -不 我不喜欢
- It's not your thing? - No, I don't like that.
我以为你会喜欢呢
I thought you'd be into it.
我就是个傻子
I'm such an idiot.
不 艾丽克斯
No, Alex...
你必须停下来 别想了 这不是你的错
You have to stop. You have to. It wasn't your fault.
这当然是我的错
Of course it was my fault!
又不是别人把枪塞我手里的
No one put that gun in my hand.
-但你又不知道 -操
- But you didn't know. - Fuck up!
艾丽克斯 这不怪你
Alex, it wasn't you.
这不怪你
It wasn't you.
这
It...
都是体制的错
It was the system.
你是被
You got caught...
体制给害的
in the system.
我只是劳♥改♥监狱大网中的一只苍蝇
I'm just a fly in the web of the prison industrial complex?
老天
Christ.
但至少我们在同一张网上 不是吗
But at least we're in the same web, right?
至少我们在一起
I mean, at least we're in it together.
是啊
Yeah.
至少我们在一起
At least we're in it together.
女士们
Ladies!
快从那儿出来
Get the heck out of there right now!
你们越界了 倒数五下
You're out of bounds! Count's in five!
我知道你们在那后面 我不傻
I know you're back there! I'm not an idiot!
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表