剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
其实你感觉不到它们咬你
You know... you can't actually feel the bites.
臭虫的唾液里
Bedbug saliva contains a
有一种类似麻醉剂的物质
substance that acts as a mild anesthetic.
痒都是你臆想出来的
It's in your head.
真该常睡睡没床垫的床
I should sleep without a mattress more often.
对脊椎好
It's good for my back.
如果你觉得那样是正确的
If you feel like that's the right thing to do...
那就一定要去做
then you should absolutely do it.
还在继续维护我的基范吗
Still trying to preserve my kibun?
我今天对艾丽克斯说了实话
I told Alex the truth about something today...
她说我是个控制欲超强的...
and she told me... that I was a manipulative...
她说我是个控制狂
She told me I was manipulative.
我撒谎
I lie...
会惹麻烦
I get in trouble.
我说实话
I truth...
还会惹麻烦
I get in trouble.
我怎么做都不对
I can't do anything right.
你是在向我寻求建议吗
What are you asking for? Advice?
我就给你几条
Here's some.
赶紧放弃那破鸡汤吧
Stop buying into your own horseshit.
你敢说我腿上的感觉是想象出来的
You tell me I'm scratching is my imagination?
看看周围 这监狱里到处都是臭虫
Look around. The prison is crawling.
你可以花一整晚告诉所有人她们感觉不到疼
You can tell everyone they can't feel it all night long,
但到了早上 我们全喂了臭虫了
but in the morning, we've all been a bug buffet.
别想把这世界改造成
Just... stop trying to mold the real world
你那金发脑袋里想象的样子了
into the one inside your pointy blonde head.
也许我真是个控制狂
Maybe I am manipulative.
在我看来 要达到自己的目的
From what I've seen... to get what you want...
就要一边告诉别人你有多清白
while telling everyone how clean you are...
一边玩手段
you play dirty.
我妈就是这样的
You just described my mother.
她是个遵循基范的忍♥者
She's a kibun ninja...
我不知道韩国忍♥者叫什么
or whatever the Korean version of "Ninja" is...
她还是其中的激进派
and then the WASP version of that.
唤醒你心中的俄♥国♥魂吧
Awaken your inner Russian.
不再乱想
No more bullshit.
别客气
Na zdorovie.
还是非黑即白的世界更好
The world is better in black and white...
还有我红妈
and Red.
那是达娅讲的故事里我最喜欢的
That's my favorite Daya story.
什么故事
What is it?
你上了她 居然不知道她的成人礼故事
What, you bang her and you don't know her quinceañera story?
她逢人就讲
She tells that story to everybody.
阿蕾达喝得烂醉被绊倒摔在生日蛋糕里
Aleida got wasted and she tripped and fell on the birthday cake
蜡烛还烧着了她的裙子
and the candles lit her dress on fire...
你真该听听达娅的讲♥法♥
but you gotta hear the way Daya tells it.
我不骗你 这种生活不容易
I ain't gonna lie, man. This shit... ain't easy.
是啊 我得一个人生活一阵子了
Yeah, I'm gonna have to go it alone for a while.
不 不 你的给自己找个伴
Nah, nah, nah. You get yourself a little side of bacon...
就像玛格丽塔
like Margarita.
这不就是女人的用处吗
That's what women are made for.
这个曾是达娅的婴儿床
That used to be Daya's crib...
还有其他一些小物件
and all the other little scrubs, too.
虽然不是什么好东西 但是...
It's nothing fancy, but, uh...
带着不少好运气
it's got a lot of good luck.
祝你好运
Buena suerte.
你把它拿走吧
I want you to have it, man.
那她怎么办
What about her?
我们会给她买♥♥别的
We'll get her something else.
这是在帮阿蕾达的家人
It's for Aleida's family.
干杯
Salud!
玛格丽塔
Margarita!
怎么了
Yeah?
才六个月大 倒是挺能拉
Six months old, but she shits like a human.
早上好 女士们
Good morning, ladies.
已经有新的亚麻囚服了
Additional linen uniforms are now available.
如果你是小号♥或特小号♥
If you are a small or an extra small,
先到先得
first come, first serve.
你个贱♥人♥
You bitch!
操♥你♥妈♥ 艾丽克斯
Fuck you, Alex!
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表