剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
我还会给你做碗汤什么的
I'd have made you some goddamn soup or something.
有道理
Excellent point.
但你要不要少放点酱汁
But you think you might want to cut down on the sauce, though?
只是确认一下你能少放
Like, just to make sure you can?
我又没在伤害谁
I ain't hurtin' nobody.
对不起 珀比 这是你的肝在说话
Excuse me, Miss Poussey? This is your liver speakin'--
这能让我感觉好点 可以吗
It just makes me feel better, okay?
这让我感觉我能熬过去
It makes me feel like I can get through this.
跟我一起去瘾君子互戒协会吧
Come with me to AA.
去吧 姐们 会很有意思的
Come on, man. It'll be fun.
你都没毒瘾
You ain't even an addict!
你只是想编造出一些
You just make up crazy
没发生过的疯狂故事来
stories about shit that ain't even happened.
-所以呢 -然后每个人都会听你讲
- So? - And then everybody gotta listen to you.
这是你的个人访谈夜
It's your personal open mic night.
这里像诗歌♥监狱 而不是诗歌♥会
Well, instead of poetry slam, it's like poetry slammer.
不
No.
来嘛 就好像 "让我们自♥由♥翱翔"
Come on, like, "Give us, us freestyle."
你现在退出《断锁怒潮》了 讨厌
Oh, you pullin' out the Amistad, now. Damn.
我只是感觉这个地方让我感到沮丧
I just feel like this place is beatin' me down.
我不需要听众听我不停的说
I don't need no audience to talk at.
我需要一个女朋友
I need a girlfriend.
一个真正的女朋友
Like, a real one.
你知道吗
You know?
爱
Love.
世纪挑战公♥司♥将在外面对你们进行工作培训
MCC is looking to train you for your job on the outside.
请到人力资源部去
See human resources.
不行
No!
奥尼尔 我雇了一名新守卫
O'Neill, I hired a new guard.
算是第一个 其他的陆续有来
First of many.
我需要你们给他讲一下诀窍
And I'm gonna need you guys to show him the ropes.
随便吃吧
Help yourself.
红丝绒蛋糕是垃圾
Red velvet is shit.
你长得像宝黛丽
You like Bo Derek.
请你假装没看到这个
Please pretend that you didn't just see this.
我什么也没看到
I don't see nothing.
我只想感觉漂亮点
I just wanted to feel pretty.
常
Chang?
那天的事 对不起
I'm... sorry about the other day.
谢谢你 蕾丝边
Thank you, lesbian.
妹 你说 你要我们把他怎么办
这么丑的姑娘 没有人会要你的
我是生是死
你永远都是个丑女 这不会改变的
他说的没错
这改不了的
妹
现在我们怎么办
要不要放他走啊
不
把他胆囊切掉
不要
No!
他妈的 小心
Ay, coño. Hey! Cuidado.
老娘杀回来了
I'm back.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表