剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Passion.
没错 我理解
Oh, yeah. I understand.
给我点能忙活的事吧 海利
Give me something to be consumed with, Healy.
就算它让我满手水泡
Sure it leaves me with blisters
处处烧伤 背疼难忍♥ 但那是工作啊
and burns and an aching back, but it's work,
真正的工作 我想疯了
real work, and I yearn for it.
你是在说厨房♥吗
Are you talking about the kitchen?
研究证明
It is a proven fact
要退休的人更容易得老年痴呆
that people in retirement are more likely to get Alzheimer's.
我不想变成吉米
I don't want to become Jimmy,
头上顶着内♥裤♥到处乱跑
walking around with my underwear on my head.
我要目标 要刺♥激♥
I need purpose and stimulation.
曼多萨在厨房♥干得不错
Well, Mendoza's doing a fine job in the kitchen.
我们没理由换了她
We have no reason to replace her.
所以你还是...
So you'll have to...
还是去别的地方找你的...
you'll have to look somewhere else for your--
去别的地方找你的目标吧
you'll have to find your purpose somewhere else.
我相信新的管理层来了以后会有变化的
I'm sure with this new regime, there will be changes.
或许你这次也能悄悄干了
Maybe you could slip this one through as well.
求你了 帮帮阶级同志
Please. Comrade to comrade.
红妈 这是规定
Look... Red, this is protocol.
你在狱里贩毒被逮了
You got busted for those drugs.
卡普托不会同意的
There's no way Caputo's signing off on this.
你能爬到现在这位置
You didn't get to where you are
绝对懂得怎么钻空子
without knowing how to work the system.
我尊重规定
I respect the system.
那你就不尊重我吗
Don't you also respect me?
天啊 红妈
Jesus, Red.
我还以为你跟别人不一样
I thought you were different.
我打赌很多
I bet a bunch of those
姑娘都没诚实回答问题
girls didn't answer the questions honestly.
我反正是没有
I ain't 100% sure I did.
是啊 不懂
Yeah, it was confusing.
我有次做过这种测试
I had to take a test like that one time,
是申请舍监的时候
when I applied to be an RA.
-什么舍监 -宿舍管♥理♥员♥
- What's an RA? - A resident advisor.
我大学宿舍的
Like, for my... dorm in college.
我那次也没过 我们一定是太情绪化了
I didn't get that one either. We must be too emotional.
那样不好吗
And that's bad?
作为员工不太好
Um... I mean, it doesn't make for a good employee.
我早上读到一篇吓人的文章
Like, I read a horrible article this morning
说伊朗有个女人因为通奸被处以石刑[嗑嗨了]
about this woman getting stoned in Iran for adultery,
真的让我好伤心
and it seriously made me so upset
把这堆衣服叠了四遍
that I've folded this laundry, like, four times already.
我猜情绪化等于低产量吧
Emotional equals unproductive, I guess.
-我喜欢嗑嗨 -谁不喜欢
- I like getting stoned. - Who doesn't?
是啊
Yeah.
嗨了多好玩
Getting stoned. It's so fun.
那...
So, um...
沃尔玛
Walmart.
沃尔玛怎么样
Uh, how about Walmart?
那店好大 我去过一次
It's so big. I went there once.
发现那有好多的...便宜东西
I noticed that there was a lot of... cheap shit in there!
想要什么都有卖♥♥
Like, just everything you could ever want.
去个人看看外面的热狗 应该不够了
Someone check the hot dogs out there. I bet they're running low.
我才补满了
I just refilled them.
继续补 大家又开始不吃碳水了
Well, stay on them. That no carb trend is back.
我这面包要堆成山
I'm up to my ears in buns.
快看是谁大驾光临
Look who decided to grace us with her presence.
穿上围裙 我等下再教训你
Throw an apron on, we'll talk punishment later.
我得到工作了
I got the job.
还有几分钟就要上班了
It's supposed to start in a few minutes.
我就是想来跟你们说一声
I just wanted to come let you know.
"来"吗
Come?
你还真是贴心
How considerate of you...
背叛家人了还好意思来露脸
to show your front when you're turning your back on your family.
那是我挣来的 歌♥洛丽娅 你该为我骄傲
I earned it, Gloria. You should be proud of me.
就因为那测试吗
Because of that test?
我听说了几道测试题
I heard some of the questions on that test.
根本没什么
It's not even about anything.
当然有什么 我也写对了
They were obviously about something, and I got 'em right.
白人妞也考了 她怎么就没选上
Blanca took it, too, and she didn't get picked.
所以你现在比我们都强了吗 上帝选中你了吗
So now you're better than us? What, you're chosen?
当心点 诺尔玛 这瘦子要抢你家上帝了
Oh, watch out, Norma, Flaca is moving in on your territory.
没错 我就是强 比你们这些贱♥人♥都强
That's right, I am better. Better than all you bitches.
或许我高中只及格
Maybe I got C's in high school
是因为我的性格对于
because my personality is too complex
主流学术来说太复杂
for mainstream academics.
有些人就是为了伟大而生
Some people are born for greatness.
这监狱还能让你发现自己的潜力啊
How nice that prison could help you realize your full potential.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
你们一群蠢材
玛莉索 声音关小点 我没法思考了
你缝个衣服要思考什么
缝到头拐弯不就行
什么事都要我♥干♥
-玛莉索·冈萨雷斯吗 -是我
- Marisol Gonzales? - Yes.
能跟你聊聊吗
Can I talk to you for a minute?
-你被捕了 -你在说什么
- You're under arrest. - What are you talking about?
怎么回事
詹森·安德斯目前情况危急
Jason Anders is in critical condition.
你最好祈祷他能活下来
You better hope he lives.
我想啊 他是个好孩子 但这不是我的错
I do. He's a nice kid, but... that's not my fault.
你向他兜售管制药品
You sold him a controlled substance.
我没有 我卖♥♥给他的是一张纸
I did not! I sold him a piece of paper.
是他自己发疯
That crazy was all him.
听我说 我就卖♥♥给他了一张白纸
Listen to me, I sold him plain paper
上面只是水和打印的图片
with nothing but water and print on it.
都是假的
It was all fake!
是啊 他的反应可是很真
Yeah, well, his reaction to it was very real.
-这无论如何都是犯罪 -不
- And it's a crime regardless, so... - No.
玛莉索 我不明白
他们要以贩毒罪逮捕我
夫人 你女儿因诈骗与危害安全罪被捕
Ma'am, your daughter is under arrest for fraud and endangerment.
-逮捕令上都写了 -不 这不是真的
- It's all in the warrant. - No, this is not real.
-这不是真的 -走吧 警官
- No, this can't be real. - Let's go, Officer.
-我什么都没干 -警官 走
- I didn't do nothing! No! - Officer, let's go.
不 不 那就是纸
No! No! It was paper!
夫人 你可以去分局详谈
Ma'am, we can talk about it down at the precinct.
我知道新工作的
Hey, um, I understand the new job
人选已经公布了
assignments were announced and--
是啊 对
Oh, yeah, yeah.
我看了那测试 你怎么想到的
I read over that test. Where did you come up with that?
就是... 从网上抄的
Oh, I just, uh, pulled that off the Internet.
是什么新的评估技术吗
Some kind of new assessment technique?
就是性格测试之类的
Um, it was, like, a... personality quiz or something.
我不知道 我们看都没看
I don't even know. We didn't even read 'em.
琼斯就随机从里面抽了四十个
Jones just pulled 40 out of a pile randomly
算她们是胜出者
and those were the winners.
这就是你的体系吗 随机选择
That's your system? Random selection?
我的体系是让女囚们以为有体系
My system is to make the ladies think that there is a system
所以得不到工作也不恨我们
so they don't hate us for not getting the job,
而是恨自己没本事
they're mad at themselves for not having what it takes.
但你审查了选出来的犯人资料吧
But you reviewed the files of the women you selected, right?
确保工作安排没有危险
I mean, made sure there were no risks in that job placement?
那里有狱警看着的
We'll have COs on post.
这模式我们成功过很多回了
We've had a lot of success with this model.
我得告诉你
I have to tell you
之前我们禁止暴♥力♥罪犯使用锋利工具
that our model for not allowing violent criminals
禁止纵火犯进厨房♥的模式
to work with sharp tools or arsonists in the kitchen
效果也不错
hasn't been so bad either.
你说得对
You're right.
不 我明白 你说得对
No, I totally get it. You're right.
我想我们会给你一张名单的
I think what we'll do is we'll send you the list,
如果有危险人员
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表