剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
为什么
Why?
因为我叫你这么做 你必须听我的命令
Because I said so, and you will do as you're told,
否则今天你就收拾东西滚蛋
or you will clean out your locker today.
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
监狱要被关闭了
The prison is closing.
但我需要你们继续高效率地工作
But I need all of you to
直到监狱被关那一刻
continue to do your jobs effectively until it does.
你们听懂了没
Do you understand me?
听懂了吗
Do you understand me?
现在你跟着我和唐纳森走
Now, you are gonna come with Donaldson and me,
我们要进行一次搜查 听清楚了吗
and we're gonna perform a search. Is that clear?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
很好 走吧
Good. Let's go.
你可以拿上你的三明治
You can take your sandwich.
要我们一起去吗
You want us to come?
不用了
No.
好吧
Good.
卢斯奇克
Hey, Luschek.
你怎么这么放心让犯人碰电脑
Aren't you worried about leaving computers with inmates?
除非你们有谁是技术帝或者是亚洲人
Well, maybe if any of you were technically savvy, or Asian,
但并没有 我们已经筛查过了
but, uh, we screen for that.
妮琪 过来
Hey, uh, Nichols, come here.
给你看看这个开关的小窍门
I want to show you a trick with this switch-y thing.
搞定了
It's done.
马克说这是他尝过的最好的货
Mark said it's the best stuff he's ever tasted.
那你现在开心咯
So, you're a happy man?
开心算什么 老子现在富了
Happy? Fuck happy. I'm rich.
别把钱全花在一个地方 好吗
Don't spend it all in one place, all right?
好的
I won't.
我要去奥奈达市的一个赌场
I'm hitting this casino in Oneida.
入场投个资
Come in to invest.
你确定这是个好主意吗
You sure that's a good idea?
胆小怕事赚不来钱
Scared money don't make no money.
别忘了把我那一份存到我小卖♥♥部的户上
Don't forget to put my share in my commissary, okay?
没问题 搭档
You got it, partner.
犯人起立排队
Inmates, on your feet. Stand in a line.
怎么了
What's going on?
-扫毒行动 你磕嗨了吗 -是
- Drug sweep. You high? - Huh.
拜托 生而狂喜罢了
Please. High on life, maybe.
上班之前刚吸完一大斗的烟
Smoked a big old bowl of life before I came in today.
有意思 搜他桌子
Funny. Search his desk.
我说笑而已 好吧 你们搜吧
I was just joking, but, uh... Fine, go ahead.
找到一个东西 看着像可♥卡♥因♥
Found something. Looks like coke.
不对
No.
这是海♥洛♥因♥混了口香糖
It's heroin plus gum.
哇
Wow.
海♥洛♥因♥ 我一直觉得你生活一团糟
Heroin. I always knew you were a fuck-up,
但我从来没想过你会是瘾君子这么不堪
but I never pegged you for a junkie.
为什么怀疑我
Why do you assume it's me?
证据就在你桌子底下
It's under your desk.
所有人都碰得到我桌子
Everyone has access to my desk.
这什么都说明不了
It doesn't mean shit.
是她 她特么才吸毒成瘾
It's her! She's a fucking junkie.
谁 我吗 谁都有可能吧
Who, me? It could be anyone.
你真是个人♥渣♥
You're the scumbag.
人♥渣♥ 你特么在逗我
Scumbag. Seriously?
你们怎么能这么说我
You're gonna talk to me like that?
我连毒品都不碰的 拜托
I don't even do drugs, man!
我以前是吸大♥麻♥ 但它搞到我偏执妄想
I used to smoke marijuana. But it made me paranoid!
甲安菲他明也是
And so did meth.
但海♥洛♥因♥ 操 没有
But heroin? Fuck, no.
是她干的
It's her.
怎么回事这简直是造谣 你都没有证据
What is this? This is hearsay. You don't even have any evidence!
安静
Be quiet.
是她 我已经怀疑她很长时间了
It's her. I suspected her for a while.
好吧
All right.
带她出去 带下山
Take her out, down the hill.
-干嘛 -你玩完了
- What? - You're done.
这他妈怎么回事
What the fuck is happening?
卡普托先生 你搞毛
Mr. Caputo. What the fuck?
最高监狱吗 卡普托先生 等等
Max! Mr. Caputo! Wait! Wait! Wait!
等等 要送我去最高监狱 卧♥槽♥
Wait! Wait! Wait! Max? Fuck! Fuck!
我们对这种行为零容忍♥
We will not tolerate this!
你带毒品进来 就要承担后果
You bring drugs in here, you will suffer the consequences.
是的
Yeah.
他们要把她遣送走
They're taking her out?
这次的事你们好好吸取教训
Let this be a lesson to all of you.
毒品毁人生命
Drugs destroy lives!
瘾君子特么绝不可信
Never trust a fucking junkie!
就算你的入室盗窃指控被撤销
Even if the burglary charges are dropped,
你也还携带了大量海♥洛♥因♥
you were carrying a lot of heroin.
就算认罪 你也面临五至十年的刑期
You're still looking at 5 to 10 years, even if we cop a plea.
十年这么长
Up to 10 years?
这算哪门子的认罪轻判
What kind of a plea is that?
我们会尽力争取让你获得减刑
We'll work on getting your sentence reduced.
减到多少 就八年是吧
To what? Only, uh... Only eight years?
噢对 我还能自♥由♥做各种表情吗
Oh, hey, do I get a free mug, too?
这 这还真特么地棒 对吧
This... This is just great, right?
这也太特么经典了 那混♥蛋♥
This, this is fucking classic, this guy.
来想想看 他退缩了
All right, see... So, you bend over backwards,
然后我成了倒霉遭罪的那个
and then I'm the one that winds up getting fucked?
妮琪 这已经是眼下最可行的方案了
It is the best possible outcome at this point, Nicky.
是吗 也许你们能做点实事
Yeah, well, maybe if you'd done something.
如果你们能及时做出应对
I don't know, maybe done something sooner,
也许事情就不会到这一步
it never would have gotten this bad.
你这是什么话
What are you talking about? What?
得了吧拜托
All right, come on, right?
我遇上麻烦了
I have a problem.
我需要帮助 你们只知道塞钱给我
I needed help, you just gave me money!
我给钱你花是为了不让你再去偷
I gave you money so you wouldn't steal.
很明显我没给够
Apparently not enough.
我该怎么做 妮琪 把关你进高塔吗
What was I supposed to do, Nicky, lock you in a tower?
那么多次强制戒毒 你给我那么多承诺
All the rehabs, all the promises...
这不止是毒品的问题
And it's not just the drugs.
是你痴迷的生活方式有问题
It's something about the way you're wired.
你对自我毁灭如此的渴求
You have this... unquenchable thirst to self-destruct.
还有 总有一天你会真的毁了你自己
And, you know, someday you will.
那啥 看开点 起码我去坐牢了
Hey, uh, on the bright side, at least I'm going to jail,
就不会给你惹更多麻烦了 对吧
so, you know, I'll be out of your hair, huh?
你觉得这样我会很开心吗
You think that makes me happy?
我说不好 不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
我是你妈 我爱你
I'm your mother. I love you.
但我劝不动你
But I am no match for you.
妮琪 现在只有你能救你自己了
Only you can save yourself at this point, Nicky.
所以你要不就开始对自己负责任
So you can decide to take yourself on,
要不就任事态发展 到最后把命搭进去
or you can let this thing play out until it kills you.
我不是你的敌人
I'm not the enemy.
从来都不是
I never was.
对
Right.
你好像累成狗 工作不顺心吗
You look exhausted. Rough day at work?
你♥他♥妈♥在这儿干嘛
What the fuck are you doing here?
那是什么
What's that?
商业方案 包括管理和修正的内容
Business plan, Management and Corrections.
是一个监狱公♥司♥
It's a prison corporation.
他们一年前开始打利奇菲尔德监狱的主意
They were poking around Litchfield about a year ago
希望能收♥购♥一间女子监狱
looking to acquire a women's prison,
但我们当时没达标
but we didn't meet their criteria.
现在怎么就不同了
Why would it be any different now?
现在你知道他们的条件是什么了
Because now you know the criteria.
打个电♥话♥给他们 约个走访
Give them a call, set up a walk-through.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表