剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
一旦撕下去 留给彼此的就只有伤疤
and once you rip it off, all we are to each other is scars.
管它呢
Ay, whatever.
她这么贱只是因为见不到她的孩子
She's just being a bitch because she can't see her baby.
你还有三十六个月 是不是
So look, you, like, get out in 36 months, right?
-棒 -那会大概是在夏天
- Yeah! - That's, like, around summer.
-夏季婚礼 美极了 -棒
- A summer wedding! Perfect! - Yeah!
只不过 到明年秋天我才能出去
Except, I don't get out till next fall.
秋季婚礼也不错呀
A fall wedding could be nice, too.
或者冬天 2016年冬天
Or winter. Winter 2016.
-或者2017年 数数看 -是啊
- Or 17. Better count. One, two... - Ay, sí.
"在会上代表典狱长
"Represents the warden at meetings
以及新晋员工的方向..."
and orientation of new staff."
-长官 -我
- Sir? - Oh, I, um...
我正...
Yeah. I just, uh...
-我来得不是时候吗 -不 我正...
- Did I catch you at a bad time? - No, I was--
我刚才正...
I was just, um...
你找我有事吗
What can I do for you?
我想跟你谈谈
I wanted to talk to you.
我听到有谣言说监狱要关了
I heard a rumor that the camp's closing.
你从哪听到的 谁说的
Where'd you hear that? From who? I...
我在山下的人...
Uh, my boy down the hill at...
是真的吗
Is it true?
听着 我不想引起恐慌
Look, I don't want to start a panic.
所以是真的
So it's true?
不...我可没这么说
No... I didn't say that.
我只是说我不想引起恐慌 我只是...
I just said I don't want to start a panic. I just...
如果监狱不关 为什么会引起恐慌呢
But why would we panic unless the camp's shutting down?
多种原因都能导致人的恐慌
Uh, there are many reasons why a person may choose to panic.
鲨鱼 校园枪击案 蜜蜂消失
Sharks, school shootings, uh, bee extinction.
他们管它叫群体崩溃紊乱
They call it colony collapse,
他们说这是因为孟山都公♥司♥的杀虫剂
and they say it's all from this Monsanto pesticide.
实在是太可怕了
It's horrible.
我只是想知道有没有什么我能做的
I just want to know if there's anything I should be doing for--
没有
There's not.
这样我就能得到提前预告了
So I can have some notice.
要失业的话 你肯定是第一个知道的人
If you lose your job, you'll be the first to know.
好吧 长官
All right, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for stopping by.
这是什么破事
What the fucking shit?
什么
What?
人们想要隐私
People want privacy.
如果我们能把玉米种得足够高
If we can grow the corn high enough,
我们就能把玉米地像汽车旅馆一样租出去
we can rent out a field like a motel room.
我们既然不能缝纫 总得做点什么
I mean, we gotta do something now that we're sewn shut.
我们现在就在做事 种花种草
We are doing something. We're gardening.
我加入这个俱乐部
I did not join this club
可不是为了偷运违♥禁♥品♥或是拿刀捅人
to smuggle contraband or to shank people.
我加入园艺俱乐部 只是为了耕种
I joined it to garden, to make things grow.
那是我们的小推车
Hey! Is that our wheelbarrow?
这推车归监狱所有 我也能用
It's the prison's. I can use it.
你是能用 但要还回来
You can use it and you can return it.
你听到我说的话没
Did you hear me?
我只想享受做寻常事的快乐
I just want to enjoy the simple things.
你当然可以享受
And you can...
那也不耽误把地租出去给人做♥爱♥用嘛
while we also rent out the cornfield for sex.
什么都比不上能四肢着地的感觉吧
Nothing like being down on your hands and knees, huh?
能感受这些泥土
In the soil.
我的意思是能待在外面真不错
Nice to be outside is what I meant.
-你还好吗 山姆 -挺好
- How are you, Sam? - Good.
比之前好多了
Better.
-关于那天的事... -没关系
- Listen, uh, about the other day... - It's all right.
-我那天有点意气用事 -不要紧
- Well, things got a little personal. - It's fine.
我只是不想我们之间太尴尬
I just don't want it to be awkward.
没有那回事
It's not.
不过现在倒有点尴尬
Well, it is now.
下次再有这种尴尬事发生
Next time something awkward happens,
不要这样特意提起好吗
try not drawing extra attention to it, huh?
你跟你老婆怎么样了
How's it going?
事实上 不太好
Not so good, actually.
不太好
Not so good.
还记得我说过的尸体就是尸体吗
Remember what I said about a corpse being a corpse.
我只是想让这具尸体
I just want this corpse to
跟我睡在同一张床上 仅此而已
be sleeping in the same bed with me, that's all.
我觉得语言不通始终是个问题
I feel the language gap is still a problem.
海利
Healy...
我不能充当你的婚姻顾问
I can't be your marriage counselor.
当翻译总行吧 就一小时 今晚晚餐之后
Translator... for an hour or so, tonight, after dinner.
恐怕不行 我想我有别的安排
Oh, no, I think I have plans.
不 你没有
No, you don't.
我把你的计划都取消了
I cleared your schedule.
要是那样那我只好...
Well, in that case...
谢谢 红妈 你真是太好了
Thanks, Red. It's very kind of you.
主要是你没给我啥可选择的余地
You basically gave me no choice.
即便如此 我仍然很感谢你
Even so... I appreciate it.
你确定你没事吗 你看起来像被人打了
Are you sure you're okay? Looks like someone hit you.
这是我在拘留所时留下的
It's from when I was in holding.
脖子上呢
What about your neck?
那有一块印子
There's a... little mark here.
肯定是我检查脉搏时摁得太用力了
I must have checked my pulse a little too hard.
我的工作确定了吗
Is my work assignment in?
没有 我需要了解你 之后再安排工作
No, I don't give assignments till I get to know you.
-我以前就在这 -但我不在
- I was just here. - But I wasn't.
不过晚来总比不来好 对吧
But better late than never, right?
我晚点会教戏剧课 你来吗
Hey, I'm teaching a drama class later. You coming?
那个不适合我
Mmm, that's not really my thing.
来吧 我觉得对你有好处
Oh, come on. I think it'll be good for you.
你怎么知道什么东西对我有好处
How do you know what's good for me?
我们才刚见面
You just met me.
沃斯 我懂你的感受 我理解你的愤怒
Look, Vause, I get it. I get the anger.
如果一个国家的囚犯比教师和工程师还要多
When a country has more inmates than teachers or engineers,
那人们赖以生存的社会肯定很操蛋
we are living in a fucked up society.
监狱这地方糟透了
Prison is bullshit.
那你干嘛要来这工作呢
Then why work in one?
因为我认为这里一定有一些人
Because I think there are people here
他们还有潜力可挖掘
with potential that's being squandered
-我想要做... -你想要做一些改变
- and I wanna make a-- - Oh, you wanna make a difference?
我明白了 你是那些个好人中的一员
Yeah, I get it. You're one of the good guys.
不过你猜怎么着
But guess what.
我们都以为自己是好人
We all think we're good guys.
我以前为一个毒贩工作过 如果你背叛了他
I used to work for a drug dealer who wouldn't hesitate
或者你对他不再有利用价值
to put a bullet in your head if you crossed him,
他就会毫不犹豫地一枪毙了你
or if you stopped being useful to him,
但在他自己眼里 他仍然是个好人
but in his mind, he's still a good guy.
就像海♥洛♥因♥·罗宾汉大侠
Heroin Robin Hood...
因为他赶走了墨西哥毒贩
because he cut out the Mexican cartels
还把他们的货分给他的客人
and passed on the savings to the consumer,
而且决不会往他的货里掺砖灰
and he never cut his shit with brick dust.
你可不是那种从这样邪恶的镇♥压♥组织里
And you're not just another shill taking a paycheck
领薪水的傀儡
from an evil system of oppression,
因为你用戏剧班从内部跟它做斗争呢
'cause you're fighting it from the inside with drama class.
无所谓了 随便你是怎么欺骗自己的
Fine. Whatever you need to tell yourself to get by.
但是还请你原谅 我不想把我宝贵的时间
But excuse me if I don't want to spend my precious time
浪费在迎合你改变世界的错觉上
catering to the delusion that you're making a difference.
我还要忙着欺骗自己呢
I have my own quilt of lies to sew.
说得真好
That is a great speech.
我很想听你在戏剧课上再说一次
Now, I would love to hear you give it again in drama class.
这里实在太热了
I get really hot down here.
我以前又不是没见过
Well, nothing I haven't seen before.
我要走了...不过不是因为...
I'm leaving now... but it's not because of...
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表