剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
she hookin' up with some old dude that she met in tai chi.
成天不见人影
Hardly ever see her anymore!
克里斯蒂娜
Christina.
克里斯蒂娜会带孩子
Christina got some decent mommy skills.
也许她可以暂时照顾这孩子
Maybe she can take care of the baby for a little while.
她还上中学呢
She's in junior high.
那又怎样 中学可以回头再上
So what? Junior high will still be there!
而且 她已经上了两年了吧
Plus, she's already done, what, two years?
这样问题就能解决了
Yo, it's all good. It's all good.
我真的以为他爱我
I actually thought he loved me.
也许他真的爱呢 达娅 大家都爱你
And he probably did, Daya. All guys love you.
因为你是个好姑娘
Because you're such a good girl.
但是你知道吗
But you know what?
有时候爱也没法战胜懦弱
Sometimes love ain't stronger than débil.
那男人是个王八蛋
That guy was a bitch!
这个孩子 现在就像一颗手雷
This inside me? It feels like a grenade right now.
很快 它就要爆♥炸♥ 带我一起万劫不复
And soon, it's gonna blow up and take me with it.
那并不是个马克杯
It's not a mug.
我可怜的孩子
My poor baby, man.
抱歉 达娅
I'm sorry, Daya.
如果这能让你好受点
If it makes you feel any better,
下次我再见到那个混球
next time I see that motherfucker,
一定会拿破瓶子捅他的菊花
I'm gonna rape his ass with a broken bottle,
然后一枪打在他肚子上 让他慢慢失血而死
and I'm gonna shoot him in the stomach so he bleeds slow.
-我会为你这么做的 -谢谢
- That I'm gonna do for you. - Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
你们需要在十二分钟内完成测试
You need to complete the test in 12 minutes.
十二分钟
Twelve minutes.
诚实地回答每个问题
Be honest with your answers.
测试后 所有铅笔都必须归还
And all pencils must be returned at the end of the test.
否则 你将会得到一...
If you do not return your pencils, you will be given a...
-件礼物 -被记上一笔
- Present. - ...shot.
看看谁在这
Well, look who's here.
怎么了
至少值得一试
闭上你的鸟嘴 做你的测试去
测试
A test?
妈的 我最不擅长考试了
Shit, I fucking suck at taking tests!
一考试我就全身发痒焦虑异常
I get all itchy and anxious.
根本没法思考
I can't think straight.
这不过是你给自己蠢找的借口
我说开始之后才能把试♥卷♥翻过来
Don't turn the test over till I say begin.
我知道这次工作选拔很严肃 可是搞笔试
Now I know they serious about this job. Written test?
用得着吗
Damn!
搞不好是让我们去造子弹头什么的呢
They probably got us building warheads or some shit all day.
你不会真以为他们会让罪犯去造武器吧
You really think they'll have felons making weapons?
不知道
I don't know.
我听说这些新来的家伙是武器承包商
I heard the new guys are military contractors.
都不是什么善茬
I'm sure they up to some evil.
也许会让我们去造汽油弹或者
Have us making napalm or...
生化武器之类的
weaponizing smallpox.
反正无论做啥
Well, whatever it is,
我们都会多长出来几个鳃或者几根手指
we gonna be leaving up here with fish gills and extra fingers.
基因突变不是那样发生的
That's not how mutation works.
是吗 那是怎样的
Oh, really? How's it work?
是我们的孩子
Our babies would the ones
他们出生时可能会长鱼鳃或者多几根手指
born with the fish gills and extra fingers.
我们只会得各种癌症和身体机能障碍
What we'd have is a bunch of different cancers and lesions.
大概就是这样
Shit like that.
你们要是这么担心 就别测试
Y'all so worried, don't take the test.
这样我成功的机率还大些
It gives me a better chance.
但是这比在仓库干活多赚八毛九呢
It still make 89 cents more than the warehouse.
我还想要小卖♥♥部那架十六块钱的风扇呢
I got my eye on that $16 fan in commissary.
或者直接用你多出来的手指自己扇扇风
Or you can just use your extra finger hand that you gonna have.
好了女士们 可以开始了
All right, ladies. You may begin.
什么鬼 判断正误
What the fuck? True or false?
思想比现实更重要"
"Ideas are more important than real things".
我们不能讨论考试题目
We are not supposed to discuss the questions.
看第三题
Check out question three.
"大部分人都很勇敢 你同意吗"
"Agree or disagree? Most people are brave."
怎么着 我对于勇气的看法
Now, my thoughts on bravery
能向他们反映出我是一个好雇员吗 能吗
are supposed to tell them I'm a good employee, how?
太简单了
So easy.
好 没问题了
All right. Okay.
"我愿带着怀疑去克服自然"
"I can feel overcome with wonder in nature."
我确实是这么想的 但我不能这么说吧
Well, I can feel that way, but I shouldn't say that, right?
没人愿意雇环保狂人工作吧
I mean, no one wants a tree hugger working for them.
除非 他们是那种生态环保公♥司♥
Unless, they're one of those eco companies
生产竹制叉子什么的
that makes, like, bamboo forks.
你们有听说什么吗
What have you guys heard?
安静点 女士们
Quiet, ladies!
我们先说好
Let's make a deal that if
如果我们中只有一个得到了工作
one of us gets it and the other one doesn't,
那我们俩就都不去
then we don't take it.
那还用你说
Like you even need to say anything.
"我花费大量的时间用于理解事物"
"I spend most of my time trying to understand things.
我花费大量的时间
I spend most of my time...
用于...理解事物"
trying... to understand things."
到底是啥意思啊
What are they getting at?
你能闭嘴吗 我正努力集中精神呢
Will you shut up? I'm trying to concentrate.
"我相信人们拥有基本的道德观念"
"I believe people are basically moral."
同意
Agree.
-你要诚实做答 -我确实相信
- You're supposed to answer honest. - I do believe that.
你跟一票罪犯坐在一块呢
你得想得更深入一点
You gotta think deeper than that.
大家都想做好人的
People wanna be good.
他们心里确实是这么想的
They really do, deep down.
只不过搞砸了而已
But they just fuck up.
我本来以为他们会来面试什么的
I thought they were gonna, like, be interviewing us,
谁知道竟然搞这种奇怪的智力测试
not giving us some weird-ass brain test.
安静点 冈萨雷斯
Quiet, Gonzales!
这个测试已经很直观了
你觉得我是"待在幕后"的人吗
Would you say that I "Keep in the background"?
我费了好大的劲
I'm having a hard enough
才搞定我自己的问题
time figuring out these questions for myself.
我现在还得回答你的吗 拜托
What, I gotta answer yours now, too? Please!
抱歉
Sorry.
我决定写是 我能待在幕后
I'm gonna go with yes, I keep in the background.
我妈总说沉默是最有力的表达方式
My mother always said that silence can be the loudest thing.
但她自己却从不闭嘴
But she never shut the fuck up.
天哪 这太难了
Oh, Lordy, this is hard.
安静点 女士们
Quiet down, ladies.
十五题你写的啥
Hey! What'd you put for 15?
我完蛋了
I'm blowing it.
看 我现在开始痒了
See. Now I'm getting all itchy.
-嘘 -嘘你妹
- Shh! - You, shh!
天哪 天哪 考试谁能集中精神啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God! Who can concentrate in here?
冈萨雷斯 你的考试结束了
Gonzales, you're done.
-但我还没写完 -就是结束了
- I didn't finish yet. - Yes, you're done.
把卷子和铅笔都交上来
Hand over your test and your pencil.
随便你
愚蠢扯蛋的测试
我不懂西班牙语 所以我就当你说的是
I don't speak Spanish, so I'm going to assume you said,
"祝你今天愉快"
"Have a nice day."
去死吧
Fuck you.
又一个一败涂地的
Another one bites the dust.
想帮我花点钱吗
Wanna help me spend some money?
不攒钱买♥♥车了吗
What happened to saving for a car?
我觉得我需要买♥♥点
I think I need to invest in
更能挑动情绪的衣服
some more emotional clothing right now, you know,
车的事以后再说
and worry about the car later.
我得先为我自己打扮起来
I need to dress for my authentic self.
还有伊恩
And for Ian.
-搞什么呢 -就是啊
- Yo, what the fuck? - Yes.
你们现在都看到我了吧
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表