剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
我觉得你拿到了不错的条件
I'd say you're getting a pretty sweet deal.
你只需要做这一件小事
All you have to do is this one small thing,
然后就没事儿了
and it all goes away.
"一件小事" 你是说背叛我的朋友吗
"One small thing." You mean fuck over my friends?
你的朋友 是游历贩毒集团啊
Your friends, the Rumspringa drug cartel.
从长远来看你不是在帮他们吗
Aren't you helping them in the long run?
也许他们进了监狱 就会改过自新
Maybe when they go to prison, it'll turn them around...
他们会找到上帝 就像你一样
they'll find God, like you did.
不 他们不会
No, they won't.
他们太爱地狱了
They like Hell too much.
我们以为你被抓了
We figured you got busted.
我吗 才不会呢 我回我们的居住地了
What, me? Never. I just took a vacation to Bonnet City.
真棒 你还回来了
Oh, man, you went back?
我得去看我父母
I had to see my parents.
我父亲病了 得了癌症
My dad was sick... with cancer.
该死 那太糟了
Oh, fuck, that sucks.
他们尝试让你留下了吗
Did they try to get you to stay?
开什么玩笑 他们求我了
Are you kidding? They, like, begged.
他们对我也使出那一招了
They tried that shit with me, too.
说要给我新的马车
Offered me a new pony cart.
总之 我告诉他们我特别想念这里
Anyway, I told them I missed it too much here.
是啊 知道你应该在哪儿是很重要的
Yeah, you know, it's important to know where you make sense.
否则 你就不是在生活 知道吗
Otherwise, you're not really living, you know?
说到生活
Speaking of living...
你能给我弄点儿货吗
do you wanna hook me up with some crank?
你好啊 大姐大
Hey, boss lady.
你好
Hey.
你看起来很自在啊
You look comfortable.
我喜欢风干 皮肤敏感
I like to air-dry. Sensitive skin.
这些毛巾质量太他妈差了
And these towels are the fucking worst.
是啊 它们太差了
Oh, yeah, they're the worst.
当富豪的感觉如何
How does it feel being a magnate?
不 我其实不是
No, I'm not really...
今天的内♥裤♥贩子 明日的财富五百强
Today's panty smuggler, tomorrow's Fortune 500.
姐姐妹妹站起来啊
Sisters are doing it for themselves.
你的年纪不该听过这首歌♥的
You're too young to know that song.
-什么歌♥ -没什么
- What song? - Never mind.
-你的第一批货怎么样 -很快就会知道了
- So, how's your first shipment doing? - We'll know soon.
你一定很兴奋
You must be psyched.
你能这么支持我真是太好了
It's really nice how supportive you are.
随便啦
Whatever.
我在想 我觉得你应该是
I was thinking, and I... I think you'd actually be
问这个问题的 最合适人选
a really great... person to ask about this.
我在想火♥辣♥女孩装
I'm thinking the spicy chicken packets
可能要比普通女孩装更值钱
might be worth more than the regular chicken packets,
因为很明显它们更受欢迎
because they are certainly proving to be the most popular.
-听起来很难选啊 -是啊
- Sounds like quite a pickle. - Mmm-hmm, yes.
我相信你能弄清楚你想要什么
I'm sure you'll figure out what you want.
我对你非常有信心
I have every confidence in you.
好了 谁偷了我的毛巾
All right, who stole my towel?
-还得干多久啊 -还剩半个小时
- Ugh, how much longer? - We got about a half hour left.
该死 该死 该死
Crap! Crap! Crap!
你伤到自己了吗
You cut yourself?
没有 但弄碎了那个窗户
No, but I broke that window.
得有人去上报这件事
Somebody should go report this.
-我去 -我去
- I'll do it. - I will!
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're okay?
我说了没事
I said I was.
好吧 我去拿扫帚
Great, I'll get the rake.
*但是第二天猫就回来了*
*But the cat came back the very next day*
*猫回来因为它无法离开*
*The cat came back he just couldn't stay away*
*离开 离开 离开*
*Away, away, away*
那一大块去哪儿了
Where did that big piece go?
大块儿 什么大块儿
Big piece of... what big piece?
我跟那个性感秃头警卫说了 他说不用管了
I told that hot bald guard. He said to leave it.
明天一早会有人来修理
Maintenance will deal with it in the morning.
抱歉啦 修理人员
Oop! Sorry, maintenance.
世事难料啊
That's the way the cookie crumbles!
诺尔玛让你来的吗
Did Norma send you?
不是 我的心因你爱的力量而改变
No, my heart just changed with the power of your love.
当然是诺尔玛让我来的
Yes, Norma sent me.
好吧
Okay.
我能坐下来吗 大家不都这样做吗
Can I sit or something? Isn't that what people do?
好的
Yeah.
所以
So...
我不擅长道歉
I'm not that great at apologies.
"对不起"通常是个不错的开场白
"I'm sorry" is usually a strong opener.
我尽力说到那儿吧
Let me work up to it.
我不知道为什么自己
So, I don't know why I
会那么的在意组织 但我就是这样的
take structure so serious, but I guess I do.
我想这可能与我在一个
And... I think it might have something to do with
总是被人们瞧不起的教会长大有关
being raised in a church that people like to shit on a lot.
天呐 什么教会
Oh, my God, what church?
那不重要
It doesn't matter.
关键是 有时日子会很艰难
The point is... is that it was hard sometimes...
大部分时候都是
a lot of the time.
但如果你知道自己是谁 相信什么
But if you knew who you were and what you believed,
也就无所谓别人是不是骂你
then it didn't matter if they called you names
嘲笑你的马车 或是其它东西
or made fun of your buggy or whatever.
你知道你比他们更优秀 因为你有归属
You knew you were better than them because you belonged.
当我失去那种感觉时...
And when I stopped having that...
总之 我开始参加诺尔玛的聚会时
Anyway, when I started doing the Norma meetings...
感觉就像是我终于又有了归属感
it finally felt like I belonged to something again,
即使是很小的团体
even if it was small,
我不希望它被别人瞧不起
and I didn't want people to shit on it.
所以当你表现得
So, when you came in acting
好像认为规则一文不值时 我有些
like the rules were nothing, I got a little...
也许太过于激动了
carried away, maybe.
等下 你说马车
Wait, your buggy...
你是说你是...
Do you mean you're, like...
所以你是会带一个白色小帽吗
So, you, like, wore a bonnet?
对啊
Yeah.
抱歉 所以你会 你会...
I'm sorry, it's, like, um... just, like, you in a...
带白色小帽
in a bonnet!
你听到了吗 你...
Did you hear this? Did you...
你们还搅制奶油
You churn butter.
就像哈里森·福特在《证人》那片里一样
You Harrison Ford in Witness.
那电影里演的不都是真的
That movie has a lot of inaccuracies.
你就是个怪人
Uh, you a total weirdo.
哦不 上帝 抱歉 对不起 琳恩
Oh, no! Oh, my God! I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Leanne. I didn't--
别他妈的叫我的名字 你这个小杂种
Keep my name out of your fucking mouth, you fucking half-breed.
祝你在地狱愉快
Hope you enjoy hell.
她确实不擅长道歉
Yeah, she no good at apologies.
我觉得你可能饿了
I thought you might be hungry.
被人看到了怎么办
What if someone sees?
年长者已经过分了
The elders are already out of line.
"回避"是为了引导人们回到教会
Shunning is for guiding people back to the church.
你没有背叛教会
But you didn't turn your back on the church.
我做得更糟
I did worse.
我把他们的孩子送进了监狱
I sent their kids to jail.
你怎么能这么不注意
How could you be so careless?
我们的女儿很饿
Our daughter was hungry.
事情难道还不够糟吗
As if things aren't bad enough.
我们的生意很惨淡
Our business is suffering.
没人愿意让他们的儿子来给我工作
No one wants their sons working for me.
再这么下去我们会破产
We'll be broke if it goes on like this.
时间会抚平创伤
Time will heal the wound.
我们必须耐心并忍♥耐
We have to be patient and forbearing.
她是我们的女儿
She's our daughter.
我不想你因为之前的事
I didn't want you to think
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表