剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
想好条件再来找我 我们到时再谈
Come back to me with a better deal, and we'll talk.
2-3-7-9.
你在小卖♥♥部的帐上还有四十块钱
Okay, you have $40 left in your commissary.
这是领♥取♥余额的支票
Here's a check for the remainder.
在背面签好字 我们给你现金
Sign the back and we'll give you cash.
里面还有公交车票的优♥惠♥券
There is a voucher for your bus ticket.
请按指纹
Fingerprints, please.
在这签字
Sign here.
你好 陌生人
Hey, stranger.
你在躲我吗
Are you avoiding me?
-没错 -能解释下原因吗
- Yes. - Care to elaborate?
我
I...
我不知道怎么说 我有...
don't know what to say. I have a, um...
-艾丽克斯 -对 我有
- An Alex? - Yes, I have...
艾丽克斯
an Alex.
没错 我过界了 但是
Right, well, I'm crossing the picket line here, but...
我努力自控了 真的
I've outdone myself. Really.
你还想要就告诉我
Let me know when you want more.
我在床铺上等了一上午
Uh, I've been waiting in my bunk all morning
等人来带我走
for someone to come get me.
-我何时可以离开 -你在说什么
- What time do I get to leave? - What are you talking about?
我今天应该被假释的
I'm supposed to be released today.
我什么都招了
I gave away all my shit and everything.
你知道今天犯人转移的情况吗
You know anything about the inmates processing out today?
知道 点完人数后就让她们走了
Yeah, they left after count.
萨拉·莱斯呢
What about Sara Rice?
她也被带走了
Yup, they took her, too.
那她为什么站在我面前
Then why is she standing in front of me?
我不 我不知道
I don't... I don't know.
这是奇迹啊
It's a miracle.
她出去了 真的出去了
She got out? Out the blue?
因为她信仰坚定
'Cause she believed.
诺尔玛 你解救了我们一个姐妹
Yo, Norma! You gotta hook a sister up.
她能解救我们所有人
She can do it for all of us.
我坚信不疑 你们呢
I have faith, don't you?
赞美诺尔玛 赞美诺尔玛
Praise Norma! Praise Norma!
这些给你
Here, I brought you these.
铅笔和鲭鱼罐头给你
Um, here's a pencil and a can of mackerel.
诺尔玛
Norma?
你的组员在欺负我 我想你应该知道这事
I'm being bullied by your group. I thought you should know that.
看哪 这不是上帝赐给利奇菲尔德的礼物吗
Oh, look, everyone, it's God's gift to Litchfield.
闭嘴 琳恩 我在跟诺尔玛说话
Shut up, Leanne. I'm talking to Norma.
看看她
Look at her...
漂亮的牙齿 光滑的皮肤
with her perfect teeth, and her shiny skin,
宝嘉康蒂般的头发 认为自己比我们都好
and her Pocahontas hair, thinking she's better than us.
我这宝嘉康蒂般的头发是天生的
I can't help it if I have Pocahontas hair,
而且 你吸冰♥毒♥把牙齿搞坏也不是我的错
and it's not my fault you chose meth over teeth!
滚出去
Get the fuck out of here...
-你个自大的小婊砸 -我的天哪
- you stuck-up bitch! - Oh, my God!
你怎么能允许这种事发生
How could you let this happen?
我以为你散播的是善意
I thought you were supposed to be about kindness.
你让我以为你关心我们 但你并不关心
You made me think that you care, but you don't!
你还让一群疯子为你代言
And you let a bunch of crazies speak for you.
闭上你的鸟嘴 苏苏
Shut the fuck up, Soso!
你们不过是一群傻♥逼♥追随者罢了
And you're all just a bunch of chicken-shit followers!
你说啥 现在我也帮不了你了
What? Now I can't help you.
滚出去 我说真的
Get out of here, seriously.
真是个美好的团体
Nice group you got here.
恭喜你们了
Congrats on nothing.
别担心 我来处理
Don't worry. I'll handle this.
-哪个是你 -太空上将罗德老二
- Which one are you? - I'm Space Admiral Rodcocker.
本来是叫唐纳德鸡鸡的
It was originally Donaldschlong.
我想我把它改了可能是个错误
I think I might've made a mistake by changing it.
我明白你为什么抓狂了
I see why you were disturbed.
我不明白她是怎么知道我有胎记的
Yeah, and I don't know how she knew about my birthmark.
这太恶心了 沃伦
This is some sick stuff, Warren.
你要明白 并不是作家去追寻灵感
A writer does not search out a muse.
而是灵感主动降临
A muse appears.
当灵感穿着制♥服♥裤子
And when that muse wears uniform pants
并且裤子合适妥贴
that fit in all the right places,
-就会写出... -好了 打住
- it writes its-- - Okay, that's fine!
你到底为什么要写这种小黄文啊
How did you come up with all this pornography stuff anyway?
这是为伯蒂的戏剧课写的
I wrote it for Berdie's class.
辅♥导♥师伯蒂·罗杰斯 她让你写的
Counselor Berdie Rogers, she told you to write this?
是练习 她要我们发挥想像力
It was an exercise. She wanted us to use our imaginations.
你们在戏剧课上就讨论这些东西
Oh, this is the kind of stuff you do in drama class?
也不全是
Well, not really.
相对于性♥爱♥小说
Berdie is more supportive
伯蒂更支持我们写谋杀一类的东西
of the murder stuff than she is the sex stuff.
老天
Jesus...
我就知道那女人有问题
I knew there was something wrong with that woman.
你要出狱了是吧
Hey, so you're getting out, huh?
真幸运
Lucky.
我以为你还得坐上很久的牢
But I thought you had a butt-load more time.
-并不是 -不是吗
- Nope. - No?
德盖特就不想这么早出狱 她太挂念我
Doggett here don't wanna get out 'cause she'd miss me too much.
是吧 德盖特
Ain't that right, Doggett?
在这儿停吧
Hey, can you pull in here?
那样就行了吗 我能走了
So just like that? I can go?
就这么简单
That's how it works.
那好吧
Okay, then.
再见 佩
Peace out, Penn.
我跟琳恩特别好这回事很抱歉
I'm sorry about all that shit with Leanne.
其实我一直都挺喜欢你的
I always liked you anyway.
谢了 安
Thanks, Ang.
咦 你不是叫萨拉吗
Hey, ain't your name Sara?
是啊
Yeah.
我叫她"安"只因她太像安吉丽娜·朱莉
I call her "Ang" 'cause she reminds me of Angelina Jolie.
你不觉得吗
Don't you think?
-看不出来像 -我看得出就行
- I don't see it. - I do.
管他呢 再见萨拉
Whatever. Bye, Sara.
再见 佩 祝你好运
Bye, Penn. Good luck.
通知货车调头回来
Call the van, tell 'em to turn around.
他们没应答是什么意思
What do you mean they're not answering?
是谁 科茨吗
Who is it? Coates?
不 别报♥警♥ 我来搞定
No, don't call the station. I'll handle that.
传个话给皮尔森 让他马上来见我
Get a message to Pearson, tell him I need to see him immediately.
谢谢
Thank you.
萨拉·莱斯给带到车站放走了
"Sara Rice" has been dropped at the bus.
操 我♥操♥
Fuck! Fuck!
怎么会这样
How does this happen?
电脑里安琪的监狱证件号♥码对她名字上了
The computer assigned her name to Angie's ID number.
这是世纪挑战公♥司♥的新系统
This is MCC's fancy new system.
我们得打电♥话♥找他们的技术男
We gotta call their IT guy.
-怎么就没人发现 -那狱警新来的啊
- Why didn't anyone catch this? - New COs.
他们不认识犯人
They don't know the inmates,
也很可能连检查身份证都不会
or, apparently, how to check a photo ID.
这太他妈操蛋了
It's a huge fuck-up.
要是有老狱警在就不会出这档子事
This wouldn't have happened with senior staff.
天啊 弗洛雷斯一天几次大便我都知道
Christ, I can tell you how many times a day Flores takes a dump.
我清楚沃伦什么时候激动什么时候真发疯
I know when Warren is just excited versus having an episode.
这些新来的人连犯人的名字都不愿意记
These newbies, they don't even bother to learn names.
我们该通知法警吗
Should we contact the marshals?
不要
No.
给我点时间
Give me a minute.
麦克斯韦 这事务必保密
Maxwell, not a word of this.
这儿的人你都认识
You know everybody here.
-有谁是因为组织犯罪进来的 -我
- Who's in for organized crime? - Me.
别 我需要一个真正的罪犯
Nah, I need to pick the brain of a real criminal.
一个更有料的人
Somebody who's... more hardcore.
"有料"
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表