剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
who could really provide for you.
你现在可能已经是一个著名艺术家了
You probably would be a famous artist right now,
而不是在这里
instead of in here.
你留下这个孩子 就是自私
You keep that baby, you're being selfish.
就因为你的小指头掉进了汤里
I had to remake 200 dinners from scratch
我得从头开始做两百份晚餐
because the tip of your fucking pinky was floating around the stew somewhere.
如果你要把手指砍下来
If you're gonna chop your finger off,
不能离我的食物远一点砍吗
you couldn't do it away from my food?
我今天也很不爽好吗
I'm having a hard day.
你怎么没一直看着她
Why weren't you watching her?
我拿傻瓜没办法
I can't do nothing with stupid.
当我监狱里的孩子一直在惹麻烦
How am I supposed to be a mother to my son
我该怎么教育我儿子
when my prison kids keep fucking it up?
-你可以先从礼貌开始 -什么
- You could start with your language. - Excuse me, what?
也许可以试着不要老是骂人
Maybe try not to curse so much?
或者至少告诉你儿子不要骂人
Or at least tell your son not to.
至少不要在迈克尔周围
At least not around my Michael.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
我儿子以前从来不骂人
My son has never cursed before.
自从跟你儿子坐了一次车以后
And one ride with your kid,
突然他就满嘴 "操♥你♥妈♥ 操♥他♥妈♥"
and suddenly, it's "Fuck this, and fuck that."
他都十五岁了 说个"操"字又怎样
He's 15. So what? He says "Fuck."
我们在家可不那样说话
We don't talk like that in our house.
你觉得我儿子把你儿子带坏了吗
You think my son is your son's problem?
告诉班尼 少说点黄段子和下流话
Tell Benny... to cool it with the dirty jokes and language.
如果他还想坐车 嘴巴就放干净点
That is, if he wants to keep his ride.
我♥操♥
Fuck me!
谁他妈总把锅把放炉子上
Somebody keeps leaving the handle over the fucking burner!
操
Shit.
曼多萨 我怎么听说拉莫斯
Mendoza? What's this I hear about
把手指切下来了
Ramos cutting her finger off?
就一块小指头
It was just the tip of her pinky.
如果我在这 我就把她的头也砍下来
I would've been here... I would've cut her head off, too.
你为什么不在这
Well, why weren't you here?
你应该把工作先放在首位
Your work duty takes priority.
我们把巨大的责任委托给你
We have entrusted you with a huge responsibility,
就意味着不管你是
and that means you can't take off
有访客还是头疼 都不能离开
whenever you get a visitor or a headache.
你知道什么让我头疼吗 这份工作
You know what gives me a headache? This job!
我必须见我儿子 因为他需要妈妈
I gotta be there for my son because he needs a mother!
我可没要求这份破工作
I didn't ask for this shit.
我脚踝都浮肿了
You know that my ankles are swollen.
还长了老茧
I got callouses!
而且 我的头发
And then, my hair...
闻起来就像菜籽油一样
smells like canola oil.
我他妈讨厌这个地方 我不干了
I fucking hate this place! I quit!
你不能不干 这是监狱
You can't quit. This is prison.
你走了就没人干了
And there's nobody else to do it.
天啊
Jesus.
对 给她吧 我不干了
Yeah, give it to her. I'm done.
她那么想要这工作 让她干吧
She wants this so bad... let her have it!
好吧 瑞泽尼科夫
Okay, Reznikov.
你上吧 好好享受
You're up. Enjoy.
知道吗 你能从一块布上剪出一条多余的
You know... you can cut an extra one from that piece of fabric.
我可不想要
I don't want them.
你可以穿着它们 等变得特别脏了
Well, you could wear them until they're really dirty
就把它们给我
and then give them to me.
好吧 查普曼
Okay, Chapman.
不 不 不是我要
No, no, it's not for me. They're to, um...
是卖♥♥给一些有怪癖的人
They're to sell to creepy dudes.
为什么我要那么做
Why would I wanna do that?
因为我在求你呀
Because I'm asking you.
这是"耳畔私语"的产品
This is official Whispers merchandise.
-帕波 对吗 -是的
- Piper, right? - Yeah.
-你是那个杀人犯 -不是的
- Oh, you're the murderer! - No.
说来话长 但是很好 她很好
It's a long story, but it's fine. She's fine.
她可能是你刚来这的时候
She probably is the person
第一个带你参观的人
who took you on a tour when you first got here.
我没杀死她
I didn't kill her.
那个小竹竿吗
Oh, the little wiry one?
-对 -你真应该杀了她
- Yeah. - Yeah, you should have killed her.
但见到你很高兴 姐们
But it's nice to see you, man!
我们从芝加哥来走了好长一段路
We're a long way from Chicago.
你知道吗 我真的想跟你道歉
You know, I actually wanted to apologize to you...
在芝加哥的那件事
about Chicago.
那女人打你的时候我该挺身而出的
I should have stepped in when that woman jumped you.
什么 算了吧 你能做什么
What? Come on. What you gonna do about that?
你想让陌生人揍你一顿吗
You're supposed to get your ass beat over some stranger?
好了 没关系
Come on, it's all right.
我一直在想这件事
That's kind of what I was thinking, yeah.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
而且 这地方多棒啊
Oh, and... how great is this place?
姐们 我爱死这里了
Dude, I fucking love it here.
我要犹太餐 谢谢
Um, I am the kosher meal, please.
-不行 我是下一个 -是吗
- Hey, no. I was next. - Are you?
柔滑的像黄油一样
Smooth like butter.
你 四指队长
You, Captain Four Fingers,
趁那些青豆还绿的时候
get those green beans off the burner
把它们从火炉上端下来
while they're still green!
诺尔玛 玉米面包在哪
Norma, where's that corn bread?
你速度太慢了 快点
You've lost your speed, woman. Let's go.
你慢的像蜗牛一样
You're leaving a snail trail on my floor.
你要忍♥受这些吗
You're gonna put up with that?
诺尔玛 检查下窗口
Norma, check on the line,
确保那些托盘不是凉的
make sure those trays aren't cold.
我看到你瞪我了
I saw that evil eye.
我只是 想变成一只乌鸦
I just... want to be a crow.
为什么我不能做一只乌鸦
Why can't I be a crow?
我只是宇宙中的一粒尘埃
I am a speck in the universe.
一粒悲惨的尘埃
A miserable speck.
为什么你还在这儿 诺尔玛
Why are you still here, Norma?
为什么你一直跟着我
Why are you following me...
跟了这么多年 走吧
after all these years? Go!
像其他人一样逃跑吧
Run away like the rest of them.
她们是对的 我是个骗子
They were right, I'm a fraud.
我是个假先知 诺尔玛
I'm a false prophet, Norma.
我不是你的上帝
I'm not your God.
你是在一个没有价值的人身上浪费生命
You have wasted your life on a worthless man.
我只是一个人 不特别
Human. Not special.
不诚实 也不好
Not honest. Not good.
而且现在 我老了
And now, I'm old.
而且你也老了 还没孩子
And you're old and childless...
又穷又糟糕
and poor and damned.
你不会走的 是吗
You're never gonna leave, are you?
因为你是个奴隶
Because you are a slave.
一个温顺的小奴隶
A meek little servant.
你永远不会成为别的东西
And you'll never be anything else.
如果我不告诉你 去哪里 干什么
And If I didn't tell you where to go and what to do,
你就会完全失去自我
you would have no self at all.
什么都没
Nothing!
没有声音
Silent nothing!
没有崇拜
Worshipping nothing!
说话啊 女人
Speak, woman.
你♥他♥妈♥给我说话
Fucking speak!
你不说 是吗
You won't, will you?
你知道为什么吗
And you know why?
因为你无话可说
Because you have nothing to say!
王八...
Son of a...
蛋
bitch!
这顿饭做的不错
To a meal well done.
你们有尊严地接受了你们的新头儿
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表