剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
但你连想都不想就选了它
But you don't even think about that.
没想到我的模拟自杀还有预算
Well, I didn't realize that my hypothetical suicide had a budget.
有的人必须得考虑这些
Some of us have to think about these things.
我每小时赚十一美分
I make 11 cents an hour.
等我出狱的时候 没有家
When I get outta here, I will have no home...
没有工作 前途黯淡
I will have no job... and not a whole lot of prospects.
这些都是让你开始精打细算的理由
All the more reason to start thinking economically.
现实世界欢迎你 公主殿下
Welcome to the real world, princess.
这场对话真不健康向上
This is not a healthy discussion.
知道吗 在射击场
You know, when you go to a shooting range,
你在最后离开的时候才付钱
you don't have to pay until you leave.
所以你可以租一把枪
So you can check out a gun...
当场自杀 一分钱都不用
shoot yourself right there. Wouldn't cost you a cent.
我想换个话题 拜托
I would like to change the subject, please.
你知道吗 性感妞回来了
You know, the... hot one's back.
"性感妞"是什么意思
What do you mean, "The hot one"?
你女朋友
Your girlfriend.
利奇菲尔德的贝蒂·佩吉
The Bettie Page of Litchfield.
艾丽克斯回来了
Alex is back?
我得去找她
I gotta go find her.
-你还在工作呢 -我能提前走吗
- Oh, hey! You're on the clock here. - Well, can I go early?
当然
Sure.
干脆和她一起去星期五餐厅
Why don't you grab a happy hour cocktail
喝喝酒享受人生算了
with her at TGI Fridays?
-你也想休假吗 -好吧 好吧
- You wanna put in for vacation time, too? - Okay, okay, all right.
滚去把你的活儿干完
Finish your fucking job.
她又不会消失
It's not like she's goin' anywhere.
说实话 她看起来有点惨
And to be honest, she looked a little rough.
性感妞开始变得沉闷真是件糟糕的事
It sucks when hot chicks start to cool down.
好啦 好啦 听好了
Okay, okay, listen up.
今天没有孩子要来的人
If you don't have children comin' today,
请改天再来
please come back another time.
其他的妈妈们 今天只能按编号♥剪
And for all you mothers, it's a numbers day.
拒绝特殊要求
No special request.
我只想修一下
I only wanna trim
让我跟上次见到她的时候一样
so I look the same as the last time I saw her.
这叫做"对象恒存"
It's called object permanence.
还叫做无趣 但是听你的
It's also called boring... but you the boss.
你今天想怎么做
And what are we doin' with you today?
我想剪个七号♥ 谢谢
I'll take number seven, please.
母亲节到了 激动吗
You excited for Mother's Day?
当然 我所有的孩子都要来
Oh, yeah, all my kids are comin'.
小多诺万还有弗兰基小宝贝
Little Donovan and baby Frankie,
是弗朗西斯卡的昵称 还有双胞胎
that's short for Francesca, and the twins.
你有四个孩子
You got four kids?
当然 天主教♥徒♥就这样 你懂的
Oh, sure. Catholic. You know how it goes.
你才没有孩子
You don't got no kids.
有 我有四个孩子 他们都要来看我
Yes, I do. I have four kids and they're all coming to see me.
胡 说
Bullshit.
-给我看你肚子 -什么
- Show me your stomach. - What?
生了四个孩子 一对双胞胎
Mother of four, twins no less.
让我看看你的肚子
Let me see your belly.
可能是我做了很多仰卧起坐
Maybe I did a lot of sit-ups,
或者孩子是收养的
and maybe they're adopted.
从我椅子上滚下去
Get the fuck out of my chair.
不 我需要你 我失去了我的货车
No, I need this. I lost my van.
我最近都在刷厕所
I have been scrubbin' toilets.
让我感觉自己还像个人吧
Let me feel like a person.
你看见你自己生的 真的存在的孩子
You can feel like a person after I see my actual baby
就会觉得自己像个人了
that came out of me and exists.
说不定我妈妈会来
Well, maybe my mother's
我想为她打扮一下
comin' to visit and I need to look nice for her.
骗子
Liar.
我最近状态都很糟糕
I really haven't been feelin' so good lately,
打扮是唯一让我感觉好点的办法
and dollin' up's the only way I got to feel better.
-好吧 -什么
- Okay. - What?
-我很快会帮她弄完的 -喂
- I'll work on her real fast. - Come--
同情可怜人是我的弱点
I got a soft spot for the pathetics.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
这周末有人来看你吗
Somebody comin' to visit you this weekend?
我儿子 迈克尔
My son, Michael.
你怎么处理的 作为一个变性人
How does that work, with you being a lady-man and all?
你和他妈妈都庆祝母亲节吗
Do you and his mother both celebrate the day?
你真的想在我攥着你的头发的时候
You really wanna be callin' me a lady-man
叫我变性人吗
when I got a fistful of your hair in my hand?
我只是觉得这么叫比较有礼貌
Oh, I just thought it sounded nice.
我对这些都不了解
I don't know from these things.
所以我才问问题
That's why I'm askin' questions.
我们共享这一天
We're sharing the day.
他跟他妈妈的新男朋友
He's spending Father's Day
一个牧师 一起过父亲节
with her new boyfriend, the pastor.
真不公平 他不是他爸爸
Well, that doesn't seem fair. He's not his father.
我也不确定我还是不是
Well, I'm not sure I am anymore, either.
*启程吧 杰克*
*Hit the road, Jack*
*再不 再不 再不 再不要回来*
*And don't you come back no more, no more, no more*
*启程吧 杰克 别再回来*
*Hit the road, Jack. And don't you come back no more*
*你说什么*
*What you say*
我们弄错了 应该让我来唱
We goin' about this the wrong way. I should sing.
这样就能把他逼得尖叫着跑出来
It'll drive him out of there screaming.
再帮我按♥摩♥一次脚
Mmm. Do my feet again.
这样吗 宝贝 像这样
Mmm. Like this, baby? Like this?
没错 我捏乳♥头♥的时候你挤那里
Yeah, you squeeze there while I pinch my nipples.
多吃点邦哥家的辣鸡肉
We have some more of that spicy chicken from Bongo's,
再做一次爱
Have sex again.
我绕着街区跑几圈 做做跳跃运动
I run around the block a couple times, do some jumpin' jacks.
滚出去
Get out.
听到了吗
Do you hear me?
你也该腾出地方了
It is time for you to vacate the premises.
这是你的驱逐令
It's your eviction notice.
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
是他的一只脚
That was a foot.
里面有个完整的人啊
A whole person in there.
你害怕了
Mmm. You scared.
有一点
A little.
别怕 你会成为一个好爸爸的
Don't be. You're gonna make a great daddy.
专心按脚
Back on that foot. -
好好按 就那里 就那里
Back on that-- There you go. There.
你知道吗 这灯一点问题也没有
You know, there's nothing wrong with that light.
是吗 那你怎么不让我看看呢
Oh, yeah? Why don't you let me be the judge of that?
因为你♥他♥妈♥根本不知道自己在干什么
Because you don't know what the fuck you're doing.
好吧 你知道吗 我告诉你吧
Okay, you know what? For your information,
这里面的灯泡松了
there's actually a loose fluorescent bulb in here.
你真该庆幸这事让我撞见了
You're lucky I caught this,
不然我们可能都会死
or we might all be dead.
你知道为什么最近她整天都在这儿吗
You know why she's in here all the time lately?
因为她是个蠢蛋
'Cause she's a dumbshit.
因为她迷恋上了我
'Cause she got a crush on me.
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
自从她跟那个男人婆打了赌
When she had that bet thing going on with the bully butch bitch,
她就一直想得到我 但我没同意
she tried to get me, but I didn't do it.
她没给我开什么好条件
She wasn't offering anything good.
我看到过你为了一包牧场风味的多力多滋
Well, I've seen you suck a cock
给人口♥交♥
for a bag of ranch Doritos.
不一样 那可是男根
Totally different. That was a cock.
而且我超爱牧场风味的
And I love ranch flavor.
问题在于 她是真的喜欢我
The point is, she's really into me,
所以她才一直在我周围出现
which is why she keeps coming around here.
你别骗她了
Well, you gotta stop leading her on.
我什么也没做 拉拉喜欢我我也没办法
I ain't done nothin'. I can't help that I'm dyke bait.
看看她 趴在那让你看她屁♥股♥
Yeah, look at her, bendin' down, showin' you her ass.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表