剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
-直说你关心我们 -不
- Say you care about us. - No.
说你爱我们
Say you love us.
怎么 我们可是一家人
What? We're family in here.
说你爱我们 说你会挽救一切的
You love us and you're gonna turn this thing around.
说啊
Say it.
我...
I...
我爱你们
I love you.
这还差不多
That's more like it.
你好 我想要份洁食
Hi, I would like a kosher meal, please.
我们这有牛肉 面条和豌豆
We got beef, noodles and peas.
是我的宗教习惯
It's a religious thing.
也就是说美国政♥府♥让你有求必应
Which means Uncle Sam says you gotta provide it when asked for.
这确实不假
That's actually true.
我们这儿没有
Well, we don't have it.
洁食放在单独的冷冻室里
Kosher's in extra deep freeze.
都放好几个月了 无人问津
Where it's been for months because nobody ever asked for it
大家都在享受美味又营养的俄式大餐
when they were eating tasty, nutritious Russian fusion.
但你看现在
But now...
成这个恶心样子了
this is what it's come to.
有个疯婆子要吃洁食
Some tweaker wants kosher.
我们已经够手忙脚乱的了
We don't got enough to deal with around here,
现在又来了个犹太人
now we got Jews?
红妈说它在厨房♥后面
La Red says it's in the back.
看上去还真不错
This actually looks pretty good.
不要面条 只要豌豆
No noodles. All peas.
-要蛋糕吗 -不要 再给我两盒牛奶
- You want cake? - Just peas. Two milk.
食物不能带出餐厅
Food is to be eaten in the cafeteria.
完全同意 我只是出去一下
Yeah, totally. I'm just running out real quick.
-很快就回来 -真的吗
- I'm gonna come right back. - Really?
还是你准备把蛋糕藏在柜子里留着以后吃
Or are you going to stash that cake in your locker for later
然后假装不知道为什么B区会出现蟑螂
and then pretend you don't know why there are roaches in B-Dorm?
做梦让我很容易饿
My dreams make me hungry.
知道最惨的是什么吗
You know what sucks?
就是你属于一个因为低级罪犯得不够多
Belonging to a race that doesn't commit enough low-value crimes
所以在这种地方毫无地位的人种
to be relevant in a place like this.
该去哪儿找我温暖的亚裔监狱大家庭
Where's my big, Asian prison family?
你是苏格兰人
You Scottish.
对白人来说我不是
Not to white people I'm not.
一点点少数人种的血统就决定了
One drop of ethnic blood and bam!
我基本上属于中国制♥造♥
I'm basically made in China,
就跟你还有我的牙刷一样
like you and my toothbrush.
你是苏格兰人
You Scottish.
七百万人在纽约市里
我的店里一个人也没有
或者我们也开始做足底按♥摩♥之类的服务
妈的 就好像
这条街其他三家按♥摩♥店一样
真是个天才啊你
好 我们有两箱海参
一箱鹿茸
质量还不错
从新西兰来的
还有呢
我的特快专递在哪儿
我们遇到了一个小挫折
张波被抓了 白♥痴♥
邓哥 我要做生意的
难道你以为我靠卖♥♥菊花茶活的吗
我有六个人在等白熊胆
警♥察♥到处都是
怀疑谁就抓谁
你的熊胆 和三百个犀牛角
都在法拉盛的一个仓库里
我们想碰也碰不到
这很快就过了 我们等几个月
几个月 那绝对不行的
你们带妹去办吧
让她保护得了
这不是女人的活儿
这是这个女人的活儿
我们在这聊 她就站在那儿
你们一眼也没看她
她是透明的
我能办到的
别这样 该死
Come on, man. God damn.
我靠
God damn it!
外面那些独腿的妹子
There's a one-legged chick out
会很感激你的
there that's gonna be real grateful for that.
你来这儿不是打算缝点什么吗
Man, ain't you plannin' on doing any sewin' while you here?
我会做的 干这个我是神速
I'll get to it. I'm like the Flash with this shit.
你要到翻第几页才能找到西班牙女孩
What page you gotta get to before you see a Spanish girl?
如果你想说的是拉美人
If you're talkin' about Latinas,
大概有
there's, like,
二十个人长得完全不一样的国家
20 different countries that all look different.
看到这个金发妞没 她可能就是拉美人
See this blond chick? She could be Latina.
-我们也不知道 -让我看看
- We don't know. - Let me see.
-不 她应该不是 -应该不是
- Nah, she probably ain't though. - No, probably not.
我得开始跑步什么的了
Man, I gotta start running or something.
我跑步跑那么多 男孩只是觉得我奇怪
Yeah, I ran all the time and boys just thought I was weird.
反正这些都是后期处理出来的
It's all Photoshopped anyway.
特殊灯效 用胶带缠着之类的
Special lighting, tape and shit.
我们追求的目标根本无法企及
We're chasing an unachievable standard.
我什么目标都没有
I ain't chasin' nothin'.
我是个强大的黑女人
I'm a strong black woman,
而且在我们那儿美丽的标准跟这不一样
and we got a different standard of beauty in our community.
-假的 -你说什么
- Not true. - Excuse me?
-碧昂斯 -你别说碧碧的坏话
- Beyoncé. - Uh-uh. Don't you say nothin' about Bey.
她可没有顶着毛糙的头发
She ain't out there with her nappy hair
穿着花短袖上街 好吗
and her plus-size dashiki, okay?
她完全是白人妞的作风
She playing a white girl game.
她拿奖拿到手软好吗
And she winnin'.
赢家 你在证明我是对的 莫迪西亚
Winnin'! And you provin' my point exactly, Morticia.
黑人女性要漂亮有一大堆方法
There are hella ways for black women to be beautiful.
不过 白人女孩就
A white girl, though...
只有瘦得皮包骨才行
They just gotta be skinny.
他大爷的 第三次了
Jesus H! That's the third time.
你那个年代 你们会穿这样的东西吗
Did you ever wear anything like this, back in your day?
我那个年代
"In my day"?
这话说的有点难听
That's kind of insulting.
对不起
Sorry.
那个年代 我屁都不♥穿♥
In my day, I wore fuck all.
人生只有做♥爱♥ 和不做♥爱♥
You've either got to do it, or not.
直接上♥床♥
"Get to the banging."
这是我的人生哲学
That's my philosophy.
我其实挺喜欢贴身内衣
You know, I kinda like lingerie.
我觉得穿它不是为了色♥诱♥谁
I think it's less about seducing someone else
而是为了让自己觉得性感
and more about feeling sexy yourself.
我知道这有点荒唐
I mean, I know it's ridiculous.
但如果不这么想 其实
But when it's not being ridiculous, I think...
其实我觉得它可以让你感到
I think it can make you feel...
充满能量
powerful.
干嘛
What?
听听你自己说的话
You should hear yourself.
这感觉就像在说
It's like,
"救命 虽然我又瘦又火♥辣♥
"Help! I'm a skinny hot girl,
但我还要点别的帮助来让我觉得自己性感
but I need a little something extra to make me feel sexy."
你要是了解我
If you knew me,
就知道我绝对不是火♥辣♥的那种
you would know I am definitely not the hot girl.
"救命
"Help!
拥有完美基因带来的的负担
The burden of my genetic perfection,
太沉重 太不公平了"
it's so heavy and so unfair."
基因是不可改变的 而且它们剥夺不了
Genes are genes and they do not take away from my God-given right
我边照镜子边吐槽我大腿的天赐权利
to look in the mirror and feel shitty about my thighs.
你很高还是金发 你的腿超级长
You're tall and blond, and your legs are up to your neck.
放松点 好好享受
Relax, enjoy it.
我拿了传媒和比较文学的双学位
I double majored in communications and comparative literature.
毫不怀疑
Of course you did.
为什么漂亮妹子们
Why are Betties always
总喜欢念叨她们的书呆子属性
going on about how nerdy they really are?
就好像她们天生就聪颖过人
It's like, just fuckin' own it, you know?
就跟有钱人装穷一个意思
Like when rich people pretend they're not rich.
没错
Exactly.
大概是因为漂亮妹子们总是被
Maybe it's because Betties get treated
像傻子一样对待
like they're... stupid.
既然这样 就别当傻子啊
Well, then, don't be stupid.
女人啊
Women.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表