剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
站起来
Stand up.
我站起来了
I'm standing up.
过来
Come here.
好
Okay.
不
No...
先别脱
don't do that.
为什么
Why not?
你比蜗牛还动作慢 快上我
You're slow as molasses, come on.
你真漂亮
You look beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
过来
Come here.
躺床上来
Get into bed.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我不知道我喜不喜欢这样
I don't know if I like... that.
天呐
Oh, Jesus.
好爽
Oh, yeah!
你是打算照搬黄♥片♥里那一套吗
Are you doing that porn shit on me right now?
没有 只是在好好疼爱你
No, ma'am... just taking care of you.
我是不会对你那样笑的
I'm not gonna smile at you.
你不必笑 只管相信我
You don't gotta smile. Just trust me.
天呐 好爽
My God. Oh, my God.
这是不是就歌♥里写的那种感觉
Is this what they write songs about?
放松
Just relax.
-我已经放松了 -放松 宝贝
- Yeah, I'm relaxed. - Relax, baby.
操 太爽了
Fuck, mmm, yes.
你到底是谁 魔术师吗
Who are you, you magical man?
好舒服
Oh, my God.
莫里洛在西西里语里是什么意思
Morello, what is that, like, Sicilian?
我也不知道
Oh, I'm not sure.
反正是种樱桃
It's a cherry.
这我知道
I know that.
欧洲酸樱桃 你听说过吗
It's Morello cherries. You ever heard of those?
我祖父以前经常对我说
Well, my nonno used to say to me,
"罗娜 我真想把你的樱桃汁挤光"
"Oh, Lorna, I wanna squeeze you till the cherry juice runs out."
太他妈奇葩了
That's fucking creepy.
他就是这样
He was.
我猜所有意大利祖父都这幅德行吧
I guess all Italian grandparents sort of are.
你会被...
You know, you got the...
会被捏脸蛋 还有亲亲什么的
you got the cheek pinching and the kissing and whatnot.
说实话 我觉得所有男人都这副德行
I was beginning to think it was all men, honestly.
天呐 罗娜 你是我所见过的
God, Lorna, you are the most beautiful woman
最漂亮的女人了
I have ever seen.
别乱说
Get out of here.
我说真的
I'm serious.
我可不会对我朋友说这种话
Now, you know, I'm gonna deny saying that to my friends.
不想让他们觉得我这么怂
You know, I can't have them thinking I'm a pussy.
-我是开玩笑的 -我懂 我懂
- I'm kidding, right? I'm kidding. - Right, right, I get it.
-我跟你闹着玩呢 -你真逗
- I'm fucking with you. - You're crazy.
维斯
Oh, Vince.
维尼 我能叫你维尼吗
Vinnie-- Can I call you Vinnie?
维尼 我其实挺喜欢你的
Vinnie, that is something that I really like about you.
你既细腻 又很坚强
'Cause you are sensitive, but you're also strong.
一个带着金链子的男人
There's something about a man in a gold chain
让我觉得自己...
that makes me feel...
受保护了
protected.
我会永远保护你 罗娜
I'd always protect you, Lorna,
不让你受任何伤害
from anything.
确实有个男人
Well, there is this one guy.
对我说很恶心的话
He's been saying creepy things,
还给我寄既恐怖又让人作呕的信
and sending me these horrible, disgusting letters...
写着他想怎样怎样对待我的性幻想
telling me about what he wants to do to me...
让我感觉自己特别特别低贱
making me feel very, very un-ladylike.
他叫什么 他住哪里
What's his name, hmm? Where does he live?
我要杀了这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
I'll kill this fucking prick.
不不 我不能告诉你 你真好
No, no, oh, I couldn't. I mean, you're so sweet.
他妈的这人叫什么 罗娜
What's his fucking name, Lorna?
-你性奋起来了吗 -必须的
- You got yours on? - Hell, yeah.
我的卡其裤之下已经饥渴难耐了
I feel all sexy underneath my khakis now.
你在为谁性奋呢 奥尼尔
You feel all sexy for who, O'Neill?
我感觉像是有了个秘密
I feel like I got a secret, you know?
就像除了我们没有其他人知道的秘密俱乐部
Like we're a part of this secret club that no one knows about.
感觉很酷
I feel cool.
你刚说的那些话
Oh, my God, you just said
让我的奶头挺起来了
that and my nipples got, like, super hard.
拜拜
Bye.
拜拜
Bye.
你从哪搞来这些的
Where'd you get those?
露奶♥子♥给我看 我就告诉你
Show me your tits, and I'll tell ya.
我和你们是一伙的
I'm one of you.
亲爱的查普曼 谢谢你
Dear Chapman, thank you...
谢谢你赐予我的可以拿来
thank you for the wonderful gift of new jerk-off material
手♥淫♥的美好礼物
that you have bestowed upon me.
她拉入伙了所有人吗 就连老人也拉进来
She's got everyone doing it? Even old people?
我再老也是有阴♥道♥的好吗
Hey, I still have a vagine, don't I?
要是我们都穿内♥裤♥
If we're all wearing them,
那查普曼绝对要大赚一笔了
Chapman's gotta be making a killing.
我不知道现在的年轻人喜欢什么
Well, I don't know what kids are into these days,
可他们也不可能花重金买♥♥那么一条
but people can't be spending more than a couple of bucks
脏兮兮的内♥裤♥吧
for dirty underwear, can they?
我有朋友说她在网上看到
Got a friend says she's seen it on the Internet
大概卖♥♥70块一条
for, like, 70 bucks a pop.
我♥操♥ 那可真是赚翻了
Holy shit, that's a whole lot of moolah.
可我们的报酬却只有调味料
And all we're getting is flavor packs?
不行
Oh, no.
别紧张了 这是我们的权利
Stop being nervous. This is our right.
诺尔玛给予的权利 才不管卡普托说了啥
Our Norma-given right, no matter what Caputo says.
吉娜 你先
Gina, go.
我们这有人很蛮横 我很讨厌她
One person here is very bossy, and I am very annoyed by her!
你是在说我吗
Are you talking about me?
好像我们不能对喊的话有回应吧
Um, I didn't think we were supposed to respond.
她绝对是在说我
She's clearly talking about me.
这就是问题所在
And that's the problem, ain't it?
我们都是为了诺尔玛聚集在一起的
I mean, this is supposed to be about Norma.
可现在都是你在指挥
Now it's all about you.
总得有人指挥大家完成任务吧
Someone has to keep us on mission.
我们居然还有任务
We have a mission?
没人是为了任务才来的
I mean, nobody's here for no mission.
我们没必要吼出自己的不满
Look, we don't need to be yelling our complaints
清理我们的器官 鬼知道那是啥意思
or cleansing our organs, whatever the fuck that means.
我们聚在这是为了诺尔玛
I mean, we're here for Norma,
因为她能让我们有存在感
'cause she makes us feel seen.
诺尔玛让我觉得自己还有价值
Norma makes me feel like I matter.
诺尔玛是我的神
Norma is my Jesus!
诺尔玛是我的母亲
Norma is my mother.
诺尔玛是我的祖母
Norma is my grandmother.
诺尔玛是我的曾祖母
Norma's my great-grandma.
诺尔玛是...
Norma is...
我的所有亲戚
all of my relatives combined.
诺尔玛是我
Norma is me.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck.
好了 女士们 早就警告过你们了
All right, ladies, you were warned.
够了 该去干活了
That's it. Work duty, now.
不准说
Don't say it.
说什么
Don't say what?
我知道你在想些什么
I know what you're thinking.
我真没想说什么 老娘不屑和你们玩
I really wasn't gonna say anything. I'm taking the high road.
我就说吧 她觉得自己比我们优越
I told you. She thinks she's better than us.
我们显然不是一类人
We're just different, obviously.
显然 你还真是秀优越呀
"Obviously"? Oh, that is just condescending.
你们真比我低贱的话
Okay, it's hard to avoid condescension
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表