剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
要是让你扫地刷碗 你还高兴吗
You gonna be happy sweeping the floor, washing dishes?
反正我是绝不会让你碰刀的
Because there's no way I'm gonna let you handle a knife.
真明智
Probably wise.
-去帮诺尔玛 -削皮器也挺快的
- Go help Norma. - That peeler is pretty sharp, too.
你给我收着点 听见没
And no funny business, got it?
我盯着你呢 红妈
I am watching my back, Red.
是 头儿
Yes, boss.
好了 各位 加把劲
All right, everybody, come on,
十点前一切都得准备好
I gotta get this shit prepped before 10:00!
十点 午餐十一点才开始啊
10:00? First lunch block isn't till 11:00.
班尼要来看我
Well, Benny's coming.
我不会让他开两小时车来
I'm not gonna make my kid drive up here for two hours
就为了跟我坐五分钟
to sit with him for five minutes.
那他应该换个时间来
He should come a different time.
搭车的人没得选
Hitchhikers can't be choosers.
索菲娅的老婆一会儿没法送他
Sophia's wife can't drive him later,
她要送我
and she's my ride.
如果你先把它们煮熟
You know if you boil them first,
拿手就能把皮剥下来
you could slide the skin off with your hands.
我教过你了啊
I taught you that.
一群菜鸟
Amateurs.
我们在这厨房♥待了十二年
Twelve years we've been in this kitchen together.
咱俩是好搭档 对吧
We're a good team, hmm?
谢谢你 诺尔玛
Thank you, Norma.
放飞身心
周二与周四 早9点到11点
那山书店
我想让一切都变好
Well, I want everything to be better.
变得更幸福快乐
I want everything to be happier.
但我还是重复在做相同的事
And I keep doing the same thing over and over again,
对我而言 这就是疯狂
which, to me, is the definition of insanity.
对吧
Right?
欢迎 姐妹 请坐
Welcome, sister. Have a seat.
一起聊聊吧
Join us.
我刚说到
As I was saying,
你们来这儿是想改变自我
you're all here because you're interested in transformation.
你问自己 "我幸福吗"
And you're asking yourself, "Do I feel happy?"
没错
Right on.
"感觉够好了吗
"Do I feel good enough?
感觉失控了吗
Do I feel out of control?
孤独吗
Lonely?
害怕吗
Afraid?
我为何厌恶自己"
Why do I hate myself?
说得好
Choice words.
这个你所提及的自我
Well, this self that you speak of...
并不是一个固定的物体
it's not a fixed object.
-它是我们所讲的一个故事 -对
- It's a story that we're telling, right? - Right on.
如果你想改变自我 那就要改变故事
And if you wanna change the self, you gotta change the story.
因为想要转变的欲望
Because the desire to transform,
今天将你带来这里的力量
the thing that brought you here today,
意味着你已经开始转变了
means you've already begun to change.
-对吗 -是的
- Right? - Yeah.
我不是来拯救你们的 孩子们
I'm not here to save you, children.
我只是个穿着白裤子的大胡子
I'm just a bearded guy in white pants.
他们之所以叫我麦克大♥师♥是因为我是老师
They call me Guru Mack because I'm a teacher.
我将会教你们如何改变自己的故事
And I can teach you how to change your story.
悲伤眼睛小姐 你今天为何而来
Sister Sad Eyes, what brings you to us today?
别害羞 大家都是朋友
Don't be shy, you're among friends.
这里每个人都是探索者
Everybody here is a searcher.
你今天想要讲述什么故事
What is the story that you are telling?
我的...
My...
好的 好的 我知道了
Okay, okay, okay, I got it.
我感受到了你的精神
I feel your spirit.
你永远不需要和我讲
You don't ever have to speak with me.
我能听见你
I hear you.
留下来
Stay with us.
我很高兴你在这里
I'm glad you're here.
我不能让你在课上表演这个
I can't let you perform this in class.
这不是独角戏 我会进行选角的
Oh, it's not a solo piece. I'm gonna cast the other parts.
当然 我会演埃德温娜
Of course, I play Edwina.
我知道她有雀斑以及比我丰满的胸部
I know she has freckles and a more... ample bosom than I,
但是我想我们可以用想象来填补
but I think we can use our imaginations.
我该怎么和你说呢
How do I put this constructively?
这个作品的描述是淫秽的 这就是黄书
Um, this piece of writing is... obscene. It's pornographic.
不 这只是描写有点露骨
No, it's erotically inclined.
"他性感紫色的老二
"His purple love muscle?
她的三个洞口都打开了 准备被他
Her three holes opened, ready to be explored by his..."
-肿胀的穿山甲探索" -肿胀的穿山甲探索
- Swollen pangolin." - Swollen pangolin
我都不知道穿山甲是什么
I don't even know what a pangolin is.
那是一种有鳞的哺乳动物 在这段话里是...
It's a mammal with scales. And in this context, it's...
好的 我明白了
Okay, yeah, I got it.
这不是我布置的任务
This was not the assignment.
你让我利用我们的想象力
You asked us to use our imagination.
我让你重新想象一段之前的生活经历
I asked you to re-imagine a primary life experience,
不是写一些在太空里的古怪性♥爱♥幻想
not write a kinky sex fantasy set in space.
这不只是性♥爱♥ 是爱情
It's not just sex, it's love.
是两个人和其他
It's two people connecting...
四个人还有外星人的交流
with four other people, and aliens.
-苏珊娜 不行 -但这只是...
- Suzanne, no. - But it's just--
这个不合适 我不会支持这个的
It's inappropriate and I can't support it.
就这么定了
That's final.
等等 怎么了
Whoa, whoa, what's going on?
愚蠢 我真愚蠢
Stupid! I'm stupid.
她说这个很下流而且是错的 她讨厌它
She said it's dirty and it's wrong, and she hated it!
讨厌什么
Hated what?
你的故事吗 你也很努力的在写了
Your story? And you've been working so hard, too.
得了 就因为一个人不喜欢它吗
Come on, now. 'Cause one person doesn't like it?
史蒂芬·金在他出名之前
You know, Stephen King got rejected a bazillion times
被拒绝过无数次
before anybody looked at his shit!
还有J·K·罗琳
Fucking J.K. Rowling!
一个混♥蛋♥出版商读了《哈利·波特》之后
Some punk-ass publisher read Harry fucking Potter
很干脆的说"不行"
and was like... "Nope."
虽然我还没读过这个
Now, I haven't read this yet,
但是我了解你那古怪的思维
but knowing that wacky brain of yours,
我确定这个肯定是既疯狂又有趣
I'm sure it's got to be mad interesting.
她说这个很粗俗
She said it was vulgar.
好吧 你确实是描写了一些
Okay, you really did, um... go there.
伯蒂只是想要保护她那愚蠢的课程
Look, Berdie is just trying to protect her stupid-ass class.
常可以表演她的作品
Chang got to do her scene,
而她写的都是砍头和挖内脏的事情
and it's all heads chopping off and organs coming out.
那是因为这是美国
That's because this is America.
暴♥力♥是完全正常的 但是性♥爱♥
Violence is all good and fine, but sex?
不行 好吗
Lord, no! Okay?
别让她成为你的障碍 苏珊娜
Don't let her stop you, Suzanne.
你要继续写作
You got to keep writing.
-这些是不同的分类 -是的
- So, there's these different categories. - Mmm-hmm.
你要和谁结婚 你要开什么车
Who you're gonna marry, what car you're gonna drive,
你将会有多少孩子
and how many kids you're gonna have.
你说你之前从没有玩过混搭游戏吗
Are you telling me you've never played MASH before?
从十二岁就没有玩过了
Not since I was 12.
我知道那个 混搭
I remember that. MASH.
能预测未来 对吗
Tells your future, right?
庄园 公♥寓♥
Mansion, Apartment--
-小屋 住♥宅♥ 是的 -是的
- Shack, House. Yes! -Yeah.
你画出自己的螺旋
You draw your spiral,
然后数出自己的线条数
and then you count your lines,
就能得出自己的魔法数字
and you get your magic number.
然后就可以测算出你的一生了
And there it is, your whole life!
没错
Ah. Yeah.
我算出的未来总是小屋
I always ended up living in the shack.
查普曼估计会住在庄园
Chapman probably lived in a mansion.
-游戏里还是现实中 -现实中
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表