剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
You stay and Hank goes?
乔伊 你干嘛要这么做 没道理啊
Joey, why would you do that? It makes no sense.
我爱你
I love you.
我想娶你
I wanna marry you.
想和你有个家
I wanna have a family with you.
嘿
Hey!
有我有你
Me and you...
还有小鳄梨
and avocado.
虽然阿蕾达有时满嘴屁话 但我信她
Aleida's full of shit sometimes, but I believe her.
我也信她 听说她打算亲自打掉孩子
I do, too. They said she tried to chop it off herself.
我听说她药停了 小鸡鸡又长回来了
Oh, I heard she's off her meds and her penis is growing back.
我听说她变性之前
I heard she was an ultimate
是个终极格斗士
fighter before she turned into a chick.
你听说错了
Well, you heard wrong.
但我很乐意用终极格斗术揍你个半死
But I will happily go all UFC
如果你丫再到处乱嚼舌根
on your ass if you keep spreadin' that shit.
美味姐
Taystee.
你从哪儿弄的卷发
Where'd you get that weave, girl?
别告诉我你找了丹妮塔
Don't tell me you went to Danita.
我觉得换换发型也不错 她手艺不差
I thought I'd switch it up. She ain't bad.
不差 毛躁得我在走廊那边都看得清楚
Ain't bad? I can see those tracks from down the hallway.
听着 别人也得维持生活啊
Look, other people gotta make a living, too.
我的美发沙龙整天门可罗雀
My salon has been empty all day.
你以为我不知道
You think I don't know those
那些西班牙妹到处说我坏话吗
Spanish girls been spreading shit about me?
我可不想掺和这事
I don't wanna get involved.
你是怎么了
What's wrong with you?
你们都怎么回事
What's wrong with all of you?
一群傻♥逼♥又恐跨性别的贱♥人♥
Acting like a bunch of stupid, transphobic bitches!
你知道变成女人什么地方最糟糕吗
You know what the worst part of becoming a woman is?
就是你不得不成为阴险又卑鄙行径的一员
Having to participate in this catty, backstabby bullshit!
你们不想来我这儿做头发
You don't wanna get your hair done?
你们想在我背后嚼舌根
You wanna whisper behind my back?
那就去死吧 你们全他妈去死
Then fuck you! Fuck all of you!
我们下海啦
We're in business.
-我靠 跟谁合作 -我也不知道
- No way. Whose? - Mmm-hmm. I've no idea.
这儿差不多有五十个人在搞走私
There's probably 50 of 'em in here.
这地方满满的走私鬼啊
This place is crawling with contraband.
我找到了一个钝器 一个打火机
You know, I found a blunt, a lighter,
还有一个用橡皮糖做的手柄
and a shank made out of Jolly Ranchers.
那你要手♥机♥干嘛
Why do you need a phone?
转移资金
To transfer money.
每一个女孩在外面都有一张预付卡
Each girl is gonna get a prepaid card on the outside,
给我一串14位的密♥码♥
give me a 14-digit code,
我就能直接打钱到她账上
and then I can wire money directly into her account
只需手指轻轻一按
with the touch of a button.
这叫现金卡
It's called MoneyPak.
我当然知道是什么了 我可是毒贩子
Yeah, I know what it's called. I'm a drug dealer.
小帕 这可是域内团伙干的事
Pipes, this is what prison gangs do.
-我知道 简直机智嘛 -不
- I know! It's brilliant, right? - No.
这只是无聊的消遣
This was a silly distraction,
找点乐子赚点钱
so we could have some fun and make a few bucks.
但是你说的可是犯罪网络啊
What you're talking about now is a crime network, okay?
就是这档子事害我坐牢的
This is the kind of shit that landed me in here.
那你肯定特别拿手
So you'll be extra good at it.
我是说真的 小帕 我不会继续干的
I'm serious, Pipes. I'm not up for taking this thing next level.
我爱上的那个
What happened to that scary,
可怕的职业重罪犯是怎么了
professional felon I fell in love with, huh?
她以前好惹火
She was so hot.
说真的 成熟点吧
Seriously, grow up.
膝盖中间放一个 肚子下面垫一个
Put one between your knees and one under your belly. Here.
你怎么忽然这么好
Why you being so nice?
因为我知道你受的苦
'Cause I know where you're at.
听着
And, listen...
当你真正开始宫缩
when your real contractions start...
-好 -你只能接受它
- Okay. - ...you gotta just surrender.
因为你越挣扎 越痛苦
'Cause the more you fight that shit, the worse it gets.
呻♥吟♥一下也可以缓解一些
And it also helps if you moan.
气沉丹田 像牛的哞声这样
Low, low, like a cow, like...
我也不知道为什么 但是你嗓子一开
I don't know why, but something about opening your throat
别的什么都会好一些
makes everything else open up, too.
要像在拉一坨很大的便便一样使劲
And pushing feels like shitting, like you're taking a giant shit.
啊 好恶心
Ew! That's so gross!
接生的人要是说能看到宝宝的头
And when they tell you that they can see the head,
-你就得放缓一点 -看见头
- you got to back off... - The head?
你得慢点使劲
...and you gotta go slow
要不然你就会扯裂你的宝宝 懂了吧
so that you don't tear your shit up, you know?
别说了 我想不敢想
Stop it, stop it. I don't even wanna think about that.
我只是开心 因为一切快要结束了
I'm just glad everything's gonna be over soon.
并不一定
Not really.
你从此有了个宝宝
You're gonna have a baby for the rest of your life.
不 我要送走它
No, I'm giving it away.
什么
What?
-送给谁 -那个最近来探视我的女士
- To who? - To this lady that's been visiting me.
她人很好 很有钱 而且
She's really nice, has a lot of money, and...
我妈觉得我应该这么做 所以就
my mom thinks I should do it, so...
阿蕾达
Aleida?
你特么不是疯了吧
What are you, fucking crazy?
如果我不在孩子身边 就不该留住他
It ain't right for me to keep a baby if I'm not gonna be around.
所以你觉得我做错了是吧
So you're saying I did the wrong thing, huh?
你以后都见不到她了
You don't even get to see her anymore.
是 但起码我知道她和她的亲人在一起
Yeah, but at least I know that she's with her family.
如能见我宝宝五分钟 我愿意交出一切
I would give anything to see my baby for five minutes,
而你就这么轻易把宝宝送给个陌生人
and you're gonna give yours away? To a stranger?
我也许是个很烂的母亲
You know, I may be a fucked-up mom,
但起码我没把我宝宝卖♥♥给最高价竞得者
but at least I didn't sell mine to the highest bidder.
尼玛 把我的枕头拿回来
Yo, give me my fucking pillow back.
我希望她能把你整个扯裂
I hope she rips you wide open.
要是他们炒了我们怎么办
What happens if they fire us
在我们正式被批准成立联盟之前
before we get officially approved as a union?
不然他们不被告 就要实行诡异条例了
Or so they don't get sued, they start enforcing weird rules.
就推卸责任到那上面 他们很狡猾的
You know, pin it on that. These guys are wily.
这就是大公♥司♥从一出现
This is how corporations been intimidating people
就开始威胁人们生活的惯常伎俩
since the beginning of time.
很多人累死在一天八小时的工作岗位上
You know, people died for the eight-hour work day, man.
"没有被听见 不是沉默的理由"
"Not being heard is no reason for silence."
好有深度
That's deep.
这是《悲惨世界》的台词 昨晚看了
It's from Les Mis. We watched it last night.
可怜的罗素·克洛
Poor Russell Crowe.
那家伙唱歌♥难听得像死鱼在被口
The guy sings like a dead carp getting a blowjob.
什么被口
What about a blowjob?
我们在开联盟会议
We're having a union meeting.
听上去真无聊
Oh, that sounds like a lot less fun.
你真正能为自己着想的话就会加入我们
If you knew what was good for you, you'd join us.
不觉得有什么必要非推♥翻♥他们不可
Don't see any need to rock the boat.
不 起码你来听一次会吧
No, no, come to a meeting, at least.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
在弗雷迪的酒吧开
It's at Freddy's Bar.
两美元打赌你们用"联盟"做接头暗号♥
$2 shots if you use the code word "Union."
这样的话
Well, in that case...
我们要什么 猎手
What do we want? Jäger.
什么时候要 现在
When do we want it? Now.
-这真是疯了 -不疯 乔
- This is insane. - It's not insane, Joe.
这是创想
It's, uh... it's plucky.
-是 -也不用担心监狱那边
- Right. - And don't worry about camp.
我在处理烂事
I'm handling shit over here.
镇上新来个警长 我在烧脑 记名字
There's a new sheriff in town. I'm cracking heads, taking names.
我以为你在防守堡垒啊
I thought you were just holding down the fort.
是啊
Well, yeah.
很明显 堡垒已被伯蒂·罗杰斯攻陷
Apparently, the fort has been corrupted by one Berdie Rogers.
这对我来说真是个惊喜
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表