剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
然后他还会调戏我
He molested me, too.
我不也活得好好的
I turned out fine.
我跟你说
Tell you what,
那俩人就该在牢里蹲上几天
those two could use a couple of nights in jail, you know?
成天瞎抱怨的混♥蛋♥ 好像全世界欠他们
Fucking whiny bitches, acting like the world owes them.
我们就剩这点吗
That all we have left?
是 就这么多
Yeah, that's it.
太惨了吧
That sucks.
你们知道还有谁是小贱♥人♥吗
Hey, you know who else is a little cunt?
那个妞莫妮卡 就之前西区派对上那个
That girl, uh, Monica, you know, that party on West End?
她家公♥寓♥里满是珍藏本的那个
That apartment with all the rare books?
噢对
Oh, yeah, yeah.
是 她给我看了一本
Yeah, she showed me a
签名版的《老人与海》初刻本
signed first edition of The Old Man and the Sea
她说那本价值不菲
that she said is worth a shit-ton.
那妞估计连字都认不了吧
I bet that girl can't even fucking read.
我去 你知道要怎么进那房♥子吗
Shit, do you know how to get into that building?
当然 他们白天会给遛狗的人留着门
Yep, they leave the door open during the day for the dog walker.
说不定我们用那些珍藏版大赚一笔之后
Maybe, if we make enough off of these books,
就能帮德鲁和杰德出来了
we can help out Drew and Jade.
是啊 那敢情好
Oh, yeah. That'd be nice.
我们见机行事吧
You know, let's play it by ear.
搞什么鬼 诺尔玛 拜托
For crying out loud, Norma, come on,
你这些名堂不能只在厨房♥搞吗
can't you just keep this shit in the kitchen?
我们不喜欢厨房♥ 我们只要诺尔玛
We don't like the kitchen. We like Norma.
从我的地板上滚开
Get off my floor!
诺尔玛根本就不知道她在干嘛
Look, Norma doesn't even know what she's doing.
无意冒犯
No offense.
你说的不对 她真的有神力
That's not true. She has powers.
强大的神力
Powerful powers.
我向诺尔玛祈祷求救赎
I prayed to Norma for deliverance,
然后救赎真的降临了
and deliverance felleth from the sky.
这么说吧
I'm telling you,
猫王为音乐所做的贡献
what Elvis did for music
艾米那姆对说唱乐的贡献
and Eminem did for rap,
诺尔玛同样会
Norma is gonna do
为森林魔法做到的
for jungle magic.
靠
Fuck!
我靠
Fuck!
卢斯奇克 记不记得我
Luschek. Remember when I...
怎么回事 听我说
What the fuck? All right, listen.
记不记得我说那包海♥洛♥因♥被偷了
Remember when I said the heroin was stolen?
-嗯 -好吧 就是我偷的
- Yeah. - Okay, well, I'm the one who stole it.
可是现在
All right, but now--
现在在那帮瘾君子手上 我们得弄回来
Now the meth-heads have it, and we need to get it back.
好啦 我真的很抱歉
All right, look, man, I'm sorry, all right?
我戒不了 我有瘾
I couldn't say goodbye, I'm an addict.
说得真轻松
How convenient.
并不是 我和我周围的人都过得艰难
Well, it's not, actually, for me or anyone around me.
那玩意差点要了你的命吧 心跳都停了
Didn't that shit, like, kill you? Like, didn't your heart stop?
拜托 跟毒品沾边都理智不了
Man, it's not a rational thing, you know?
但是我真的想把它弄出去 真的想
But I want it out of here, I really do.
我不相信你
I can't trust you.
你肯定要搞砸 我们俩都得遭殃
You're gonna fuck it up for both of us.
这事我不会搞砸的 行吗
I'm not gonna fuck this up, okay?
我下定决心了
I've made up my mind.
我不想再死一次
I don't want to die again, all right?
反正我是上不了天堂
There is no white light for me.
如果我们不把这包东西弄出去
If we don't get this stuff out of here,
它肯定会鬼使神差回到我这儿来
it's gonna find its way back to me,
不然就是我会复吸
or me to it, you know?
我就像个追寻湮灭之途的猎狗
I'm like a bloodhound for oblivion.
湮灭可不能帮我们做好生意
Well, oblivion doesn't make a great business partner.
这次不同以往了
It'll be different this time, all right?
我发誓 你得相信我
I swear. Just, you got to trust me.
喂
Hello?
你能不能把那两张方椅
Hey, could you take those two club chairs,
放进那里面
put them right in there?
然后沙发运过来之后
And then when the sofa comes,
我打算就靠着这面墙放 谢谢了
I want it against the wall here. Thanks.
喂
Hello?
娜塔莉 我是乔
Hey, Natalie, it's Joe.
在奥尔巴尼住的怎样
How's Albany?
这是个高新科技谷 你想怎样
It's a burgeoning tech valley. What do you want?
恭喜你取得胜利
Congratulations to you on your win.
很抱歉没早点打来 最近忙的快疯了
I'm sorry I didn't call sooner. It's been crazy around here.
我听说他们要关掉监狱
Yeah, I hear they're shutting down the camp.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
杰森消息灵通 乔 我很遗憾
Oh, Jason hears everything. Joe, I am so sorry.
对你来说真是黑暗时光 十分黑暗
It's dark times. Dark, dark times. For you.
没错 我的时光总是很黑暗
Yes, my times are dark.
事实上 我打来是
Actually, I was calling
希望你能跟杰森谈谈
because I thought maybe you can talk to Jason.
跟杰森谈谈什么 老酒桶
Talk to Jason about what, Beer Can?
能不能不要关闭监狱
About not closing the camp.
有没有应急基金什么的
Maybe there's an emergency fund or something?
那不是他的管理范畴
Oh, yeah, that's not really in his purview,
是政♥府♥负责的
more of a federal issue.
听着 娜塔莉 我知道你恨我
Look, Natalie, I know you hate me.
很明显 我
And, obviously, I, um...
想想其他人吧
Think about everybody else.
想想贝尔 麦克斯韦 福特
Think about Bell, Maxwell, Ford...
很抱歉
I am so sorry.
其实 我一直记不清这些名字
You know, I am really bad with names.
娜
Nat?
你能给我点地毯的建议吗
Can I get your advice about the floor runner?
我感觉上面写着"K"显得有点俗气
It's looking a little country with a "K" To me.
稍等
One second.
乔 我真的得挂了
You know what, Joe? I really got to run.
但能跟你叙叙旧真是太好了
But it was so nice catching up.
或许我应该找加文谈谈
Maybe I should talk to Gavin instead.
记得这个名字吗
Is that a name you remember?
加文 你丈夫养的小白脸
Gavin? Your husband's butt boy?
你在做什么 想威胁我吗
What are you doing? Are you trying to threaten me?
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
我只是提醒你如果监狱要关门
I'm just suggesting that if the prison was to close,
主要是因为你在逃去奥尔巴尼前
basically because you fleeced us
狠狠敲诈了我们一笔
before running off to Albany,
我说不定想告知你们地区的选民
I might be inclined to inform the voters of your district
你的丈夫是个撒谎贪污的死基佬
that your husband is a lying, embezzling fudge packer.
太粗鲁了
That's offensive.
我知道 恐同者都是混账
I know. Homophobia is a bitch.
我理解你为什么想保守秘密
I could see why you'd want to keep it a secret.
乔 定下来的就已经定下来了
Joe, what's done is done.
没有魔杖能救你 真的
There's no magic wand. Really.
我信你
I believe you.
所以 你还想怎样
So, what is the point?
我不知道
I don't know.
大概是 正义感
A sense of justice, maybe?
黑暗时光嘛
Dark times.
我会尽力享受这段黑暗面的
I'll take my pleasures where they come.
乔 你得从大局上来看这些事
Joe, you have to take a macro view on these things.
我现在有能力做出更大的贡献
I'm in a position now to make changes for the greater--
去死吧 娜塔莉
Burn in hell, Natalie.
卡佳
Katya...
我只是希望你能快乐
all I want is for you to be happy.
他只是希望你能快乐
我也不知道为什么
I don't know why,
但我们已经失去了最初的热情
but we've lost the feeling we had in the beginning.
你们已经失去了最初的热情
我们从来就没有最初的热情
We never have real feeling at beginning,
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表