剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Me, too.
这样就讲得通了
Oh. It all makes sense now.
沿着电源线
If you follow the power cord,
你就能
it'll lead you--
我知道
I know.
我是说 你就能找到保险丝
I'm just saying, it'll lead you to the fuse.
我不需要你帮忙
I don't need your help...
你这只恶心的鼠辈
You disgusting little vole.
别跟我说话 别看我
Don't you talk to me. Don't you look at me.
只管记我违抗的过
And go ahead... give me a shot for being insubordinate.
我他妈不在乎
I don't give a fuck.
至少能让我问问鼠辈是什么意思吗
Am I at least allowed to ask what a vole is?
这边请
Right this way.
查普曼 今天工作得怎样
Chapman, how are we doing today?
超级顺利 卡普托先生
We are doing so great, Mr. Caputo.
你能给我们的客人
Would you mind explaining
介绍一下你今天做了什么吗
what it is you're doing today, for our guests?
当然没问题
Absolutely.
微波炉 昨天坏掉了
The microwave... it stopped working yesterday,
我正在修它
so I'm trying to fix it.
通过给犯人分配任务
By assigning our inmates work duty,
我们避免了聘请承包商的高额花销
we avoid the exorbitant cost of hiring outside contractors.
所有人都为小社区做贡献
Everybody contributes to the community.
不是所有人
Well, not everyone.
某人就想破坏它
Some people try to... destroy it.
这机器是什么问题
What seems to be the problem there?
保险丝被烧断了
The... thermal fuse blew.
你能自己修好吗 亲爱的
And you can fix that by yourself, honey?
我当然能
Well, I sure can...
只要用我的女孩脑袋使劲想想就行
if I concentrate extra hard with my lady brain.
谢谢你 查普曼
Thank you, Chapman.
请往这边
Right this way.
我们会让你看起来很自然的 别担心
We're gonna make you look real natural. Don't worry.
奉我为圣人吧
Go ahead and call me Jesus from now on,
老娘创造了一个奇迹
'cause this bitch just worked a miracle.
真不简单
It really is something.
没错 相当不简单
Yeah, it's definitely something.
我等不及要摘下这鬼东西了
Man, I cannot wait to fleece this motherfucker.
我被扎得要抓狂了
I'm actually, like, all tingly and shit.
好了 完工
Okay. All finished.
让我看看我有多雄壮动人
Show me my big, beautiful self!
好了 马上完成
Okay, almost there.
-耐心等等 好吗 -好吧
- Just hold on, all right? - All right.
搞 定 了
There... we... go.
我最爱这一步
Oh, I love this part!
就像是那个
This is like that TV show
给女士们做整容手术的电视节目
where they gave those ladies the plastic surgery makeover
所有烦恼都烟消云散
and then all their problems just went away after.
好了 请欣赏
Okay, here we go.
天哪 对不起 我忍♥不住了
Oh, my God! I'm sorry, I can't help it.
我太爱化妆了 你看起来很漂亮
I just love makeovers and you look so pretty.
大嘣 你看起来真♥他♥妈♥诡异
Boo, you look fucking weird.
干嘛 是真的
What? She does.
不
No, um...
我看起来像我妈妈
I look like my mother.
卡莉 天哪
Carrie! Oh! Oh, God!
老天
Oh, my God!
操 我爱死你了
Fuck, I love you.
你高♥潮♥了当然这么说
Says the girl who just came.
这难道不是
I don't see why
爱一个人的正当理由吗
that's not a perfectly valid reason to love someone.
那么
Well...
你知道我为什么爱你吗
And do you know why I love you?
-因为我胸部很好看吗 -没错
- Because I have great tits? - Exactly.
老天 别让我再来一次
Jesus, don't get me going again, girl.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you something?
别是跟我妈妈有关的
Not if it's about my mother.
卡莉 别这样
Carrie, come on.
跟我谈谈吧
Talk to me.
还记得我们做♥爱♥的时候吗 真是享受
Remember when we were fucking? Gee, that was fun.
你妈生病了 你都不打算去看看她吗
Your mom is sick and you're not gonna go see her?
这太不正常了
That's not normal.
说得对 我不正常 我是同性恋
You're right, I'm not normal. I'm queer.
慢着 你难道还不知道我们是拉拉
Wait, did you not know we were lesbos?
是我不好 应该早点告诉你的
My bad, I should have told you.
你一定很疑惑
You must have been very confused.
我不知道你在固执什么
Look, I don't get why you're holding on to this.
看看你 你有自己的生活 你有我
Look at you, you're living your life, you have me.
你不需要一直跟世界作对
You don't have to keep fighting the world.
我是说 原谅她不是更简单吗
I mean, isn't forgiving her easier than not?
老天 我他妈也不知道
Oh, Christ. I don't fucking know.
我担心如果你不去看她
Look, I'm worried if you don't go see her,
你会后悔的
you're gonna regret it.
到处都是贝壳的小篮子
Those little baskets of seashells everywhere
吓坏我了
really freak me out.
-回家里住真不习惯 -对
- It's weird living back home. - Right.
他们本来说只要两周 现在已经六周了
They said it was going to be two weeks, and yet it's been six.
微型房♥子要用的环保木材还没交货
The sustainable wood for the micro-house is on backorder.
真令人吃惊啊
Isn't that amazing?
谁能想到连木头都不能按时交货
Who would have thought that wood could be on backorder?
他们是在等着树长大吗
Are they waiting for the trees to grow?
你是在等着海平面上升然后把奖金没收吗
Are you waiting for the oceans to rise and reclaim their bounty?
真有意思 不是吗
Isn't this fun?
你的新造型怎么回事
What's with your new look?
你是参加二战角色扮演小组了吗
Did you join a World War II reenactment group?
你真阴暗
Well, that's dark.
卡尔投身了后现代冰淇淋运动
Cal's gotten into the postmodern ice-cream movement.
我用液氮做些很好玩的实验
Been doing some really interesting experiments with nitrogen.
最近在研究培根生菜番茄三明治口味的
I'm working on a BLT flavor at this moment.
等攒够钱以后
And, when we get enough money,
我们想开一间旧式冰淇淋商店
we're gonna open an old-fashioned ice cream parlor
再混搭一些未来后现代口味的产品
but with future-now flavors for an experiential mash-up.
所以我决定改善一下形象
So I decided to, you know, perfect my look.
我正在网上投标买♥♥个可穿戴式的低音鼓
Now, I'm bidding online for a wearable bass drum as we speak.
一切都在进行中
It's all happening.
聊够我们了
Enough about us.
你的生日怎么样 亲爱的
How's your birthday, darling?
你监狱里的朋友送你礼物了吗
Did you get any presents from your prison friends?
我还没跟别人说过今天是我生日
I haven't told anyone it's my birthday,
所以 没有 还没礼物
so, nope, no presents.
你什么都不打算说吗
Are you not gonna say anything?
我没什么好说的
I don't have anything to say.
那你来干嘛
Then why did you come?
因为今天是你生日 帕波
Because it's your birthday, Piper.
我错过过你的生日吗
Have I ever missed your birthday?
对不起 我不能就坐在这里聊这些小事
I'm sorry, I can't just sit here and make small talk.
你用不着 我不在意你说什么
You don't have to, I'm not size-ist.
你可以聊大事 或者中事
You can talk big, you could talk medium?
你三十二了
You're 32.
你在生活上已经被越甩越远
You're getting further and further behind in life.
我很抓狂我们什么都帮不了你
I'm frustrated that we can't seem to help you.
也许我现在就是应该待在监狱里
Maybe this is exactly where I am supposed to be right now.
也许这里
Maybe this...
现在 正在让我变得更好
right now, is making me a better person.
我在西班牙语学得更好了
I'm learning... more Spanish...
我还会修东西
and I can fix things.
我是这个小社会的一份子
I'm a part of a community...
我还有个女朋友
and I have a girlfriend.
我有个我很爱的女朋友
I have a girlfriend that I love.
就是这样
So, there.
早猜到了
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表