剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
I didn't know where to go.
我只有一张去泽西的票 可我谁都不认识
I only got a voucher to Jersey, and I don't know anyone there.
我猜我本来该走去美铁火车站
I guess I should've walked to the Amtrak station,
可我只有40美元
but I only got 40 bucks.
你难道没有意识到我们会追上来吗
Did it not occur to you that we'd come after you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我在洗衣房♥养宠物蛙养了八个月
I kept a pet frog in the laundry for eight months,
都没有人发现过
and no one ever noticed.
里头的事情都很难说
Things are always crazy over there.
可是自♥由♥感觉很奇怪
But freedom feels weird.
我猜我不是很擅长越狱这种事
I guess I'm not very good at this whole escaping thing.
我可以逃跑
I can run.
你没有带枪 也没有带人吗
You don't got a gun or nothing. You didn't bring any cops?
是的
Yeah, well...
你可以现在乖乖跟我走
you can come with me now without an argument
回去关几天禁闭
and spend a few nights in Seg...
或者我现在叫警♥察♥强行把你押走
or I can call the cops and take you back forcibly,
那样的话 我别无选择
in which case you leave me no choice
只能起诉你越狱未遂
but to charge you with attempted escape...
并延长你的刑期
and extend your sentence.
我这是在帮你
I'm doing you a solid here.
-我不会说谢谢的 -你应该说
- I ain't gonna say thank you. - Well, you should.
你这是在显摆自己的重要性吗
So you wanna look like a big shot, huh?
把功劳都揽到自己身上
Get all the glory yourself?
拜托
Come on.
走吧 该回去了
Let's go. Up and at 'em.
你给我找出一个
You tell me one person
能拒绝我遇到的这种机会的人
would've turned down the opportunity I got.
哪怕一个人
One person.
我明白你的意思了
I do see your point.
如果我给你吹♥箫♥呢
What if I suck your dick?
你还是得回去 来吧 我们走
You're still going back. Come on, let's go.
所以这是要还是不要呢
So, is that a yes or a no?
不用了 谢谢 我们走吧
No, thank you. Let's go.
一只青蛙
A frog?
我们叫它班尼 可它后来窒息死了
We named him Benny. But then he suffocated and he died.
这在监狱里很常见
That's what happens in prison.
天呐
Oh, my God.
今日最佳来了
Hey, here's the man of the hour!
《十万个为什么之如何找回丢失的瘾君子》
Encyclopedia Brown and the Case of the Missing Meth Addict.
-抱歉 -她去关禁闭了
-Sorry. -Yeah, well, she's in the SHU.
可怜的孩子 这不能怪她
Poor kid... you can't blame her.
这次是我们运气好 情况本来会更糟
We got lucky this time. It could've been a lot worse.
我不知道该做什么来感谢你
Uh, I don't know what I can do to thank you.
我希望我的人能恢复正常工作
I want my guys back full time.
按以往的工作时间来 还要有医保
I want their old hours back. And they need medical.
我听说了关于工会的传言 你参与了吗
I've heard rumblings about union stuff. Are you in on that?
这跟我是否参与没有关系
It's not a matter of being in on it or not.
你要是想员工能好好上班工作
You want employees to show up and do a good job, you...
-你就得关心他们 -知道了
- you gotta take care of them. - I get it.
所有人都有权利组织工会
I mean, everybody has a right to organize,
可如果世纪挑战公♥司♥必须开始提供福利
but if MCC has to start covering benefits,
公♥司♥可能就要开不下去了 我是说
the whole venture's gonna fold. I mean...
这不是长远之计 那样我们都会失业的
it's shortsighted, you know? We're all gonna be out of work.
你这是跟我玩坦白那一套吗
Are you being straight with me?
还是说这只是为了破坏工会的套话
Or is that just union-busting jargon?
我不知道你怎么想 但我不想失业 乔
I don't know about you, but I like having a job, Joe.
我很尊重你照顾弱者的行为
I respect that you look out for the underdog.
你似乎是经常做这种事的人 可是
It seems like you're the kind of guy who does that a lot, but...
你自己过得好吗
how's that working out for you?
我不知道
I don't know.
你看到我的车了吗
Have you seen my car?
也许你现在应该别再担心别人的事
Maybe it's time you stopped worrying about everybody else
为你自己做点什么了
and did something for you.
其他美国人都是这么做的
That's what everybody else in America does.
我花了一个小时才说服她 她简直又臭又硬
It took me an hour to get her down. She's stubborn as fuck.
这是什么
What's this?
你要去哪里吗
You going somewhere?
汉克回来了 他们要回到家乡录制新专辑
Hank's back in town. They came home to record a new album.
你知道他们上一张专辑卖♥♥光了吗
Did you know they sold out their last tour?
是的
Yeah.
他们很厉害
They're crushing it.
他昨天过来了
He came by yesterday.
他想见她
He wanted to see her.
-现在想起来见了 -乔伊 他是她爸爸
- Now he wants to see her? - Joey, he's her father.
我才是她爸爸
I'm her father.
是我留下来照顾了她
I'm the one who stuck around.
他是她的生父
He's her real father.
他有权跟她相处
He has a right to have a relationship with her.
你要离开我去找汉克
You're leaving me for Hank.
他现在做得真的很不错
He's doing really well for himself.
跟华纳兄弟娱乐公♥司♥的合同条件也好多了
They made a big chunk of change on that Warner's deal.
-他很有野心 -我没有吗
- He has ambition. - And I don't?
我爱他
I love him.
我一直爱他
I always have.
你也知道的
You know that.
我想看看我们能不能当一家人
I wanna see if we could be a family.
你有家人 我就是啊
You have a family. I'm your family.
乔伊 我很感激你为我们做的一切
Joey, I really appreciate everything you've done for us,
如果不是你 我做不到的
and I couldn't have done it without you.
我也爱你 但是
And I love you, too, but...
不一样
it's different.
那乐队是我创建的
I started that band.
要不是我
Those guys wouldn't have
他们根本不可能认识
even known each other if it wasn't for me.
我为了你放弃了一切
I gave up everything.
在监狱找了份工作 他妈的
I took a job in a prison, for fuck's sake.
原来你这么不满意
Didn't know you were running a tab.
你知道我的生活有多操蛋吗
You know how depressing my life is?
你觉得我愿意当年薪两万的狱警吗
You think I wanna work a security job for 20,000 a year?
都是为了你
I did this for you!
我叫你这样了骂
No one asked you to!
-我一直很好 -是我救了你
- I was clear all along! - I saved you!
我不用你救
I didn't need saving!
要不是我
You'd still be slutting
你还在帕蒂酒吧浪呢
it up down at Paddy's if it wasn't for me.
你过分了 乔
That was ugly, Joe.
对自己的选择负责好吗
Take some responsibility for your choices.
路都是自己走出来的
Nobody got you here but you.
你整天绕着别人打转 照顾别人
You can't spend your whole life holding the door open for people
别人不谢你 你反而翻脸了
and then being angry when they don't thank you.
谁他妈求你帮忙了
Nobody asked you to hold the fucking door!
真行 孩子被你吵醒了
Great... you woke up the baby.
给你
There you go.
-这是干什么 -是这样
- What's all that for? - Well, I, uh...
我想让你给我口
I want you to go down on me.
什么
What?
不要 太恶心了
Hell, no. That's disgusting.
老娘饥渴了 所以买♥♥你的嘴
Yeah, but I'm feeling horny, so I'm buying you.
里面还有M&M巧克力豆呢
Look, there's some M&M'S in there.
来 开始吧
So let's go. Get me off.
-不好笑 -我没开玩笑
- That's not funny. - I'm not joking.
你在卖♥♥ 我来买♥♥
You're for sale, so I'm purchasing your services.
来吧 找一处安静地方
Just, you know, check out, go to your happy place.
我很快的
I'll be quick.
行了
Stop that.
我可以顺便爆♥你♥菊♥
And maybe I'll sodomize you while I'm at it.
在你后♥庭♥里插一把梳子
You know, stick a hairbrush up your ass.
让你趴下 拉你的头发 咬你的脖子
Hold you down, pull your hair, maybe bite your neck.
是不是很好玩 你可能会喜欢
Wouldn't that be fun? You might like that.
不如来试试吧 试试怎么样
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表