剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
You should get someone to rub your feet.
一会儿还要和斯塔奇女士见面吗
You still meeting with Lady 'Stache later?
-是啊 -然后呢
- Yeah. - And?
我也不知道
I don't know.
你为什么总是给我施加压力
Why do you keep on pressuring me?
这是我的决定 是我的宝宝
This is my decision. It's my baby.
也是我的外孙女
And my granddaughter.
我想帮你
I'm trying to help you.
你有身孕 总有考虑不周的地方
You can't think for yourself with a thing inside you.
他们就像外星人 接管了你的一切
They're like aliens. They take over your faculties.
我不觉得我要把孩子生下来是错误的决定
I don't think it's so wrong to not want to give up my baby.
宠物积压者们在自己的房♥子
That's what animal hoarders say a week
被扣押之前也是这么说的
before their houses get condemned.
你要知道 这不是为了你自己
You got to realize, this is not for you.
而是为了她有更好的生活
It's for her. A better life.
房♥子里有洗衣机和烘干机
Washers and dryers in the building...
数学家教
math tutor...
还能有小马驹
shit involving horses...
如果我真的爱她 钱根本无所谓
If I really love her, money shouldn't matter.
达娅 别再这么自私了 赶紧答应吧
Daya, stop being such a selfish bitch and commit to this now,
因为如果你还想这样拖下去
because if you're still on the fence
等到孩子生下来了
when this thing comes out of you,
那你就自己带着吧
you're gonna keep it.
做正确的事
Do the right thing.
哥们 我刚和总部的琳达通过电♥话♥
Hey, buddy. I just got off the phone with Linda from HQ,
她对这份采购清单有个疑问
and she had a question about this purchasing order.
实际上采购并不归我管
Well, purchasing is not my department, actually.
你可以去找谢丽尔或者马克
You might want to talk to Cheryl or Mark,
或者是我从没见过的其他人
or some other human being I never even met.
管理部门人员配置特别复杂是吧
I know. The bureaucracy is just yeesh, right?
但我觉得你应该了解下这事
But, uh, I thought you could shed some light on this.
好像我们供应了大量的犹太洁食餐
It seems like we're giving out a lot of kosher meals, and, uh...
而且数量剧增
these numbers have spiked.
但是我们监狱怎么会有这么多犹太人
But how can there be, uh... this many Jews in here?
我是想问 怎样算是犹太人
I mean... who are the Jews?
-我知道这很让人困惑 -是啊
- I know. It's confusing, right? - Yeah.
我们曾让他们佩戴大卫星徽章
We used to have them wear the Stars of David,
但在二战之后就不得不中止这项举措
but we had to stop doing that after World War II.
我不记得原因了
I don't remember why.
淡定
Easy. I, uh...
你对我有什么意见吗
Are you mad at me about something?
-没有 -你确定吗
- No. - You sure?
感觉你今天很有敌意啊
Seemed like you're a bit hostile today.
整个礼拜你都来找我谈削减经费的事
All week you've been coming to me with cuts.
却没有批准任何一项新的开支项目
You haven't approved a single new line item for expenditures.
图书馆需要新书
We need books in the library.
哥们 得走程序啊
Buddy, it's a process.
我已经把申请递交到人事部的蒂姆了
I submitted your request to Tim in HR,
蒂姆说他也很喜欢看书
and Tim said he likes books.
所以我们完全支持图书馆添置书本项目
So we're 100% behind the idea of a library.
只是我们能够得到捐赠的书本
It's just hard to justify the expenditure
那么作为开支购买♥♥新书就很难批准了
when we can get books as donations.
我们能拿到那些能够帮助
Are we gonna get the specific books
犯人们了解自己案宗的捐赠书籍吗
that help the inmates with their case work as donations?
那高等教育相关以及上岗培训相关的呢
What about allotments for higher education and new job training?
我想这些都会有的
I would like to see all of that happen.
但你只不过是一名小喽啰
But you are one small head on a many-headed Hydra.
我会在今天的会议上提出这些事项的
I'm gonna bring up all these things at the meeting today.
会议
Meeting?
在...在尤蒂卡 就是汇报工作会议
In, uh... in Utica. It's just a general reporting thing.
我一直提出要开会
I've been asking for a meeting.
你不是第一个提出要开会的
You didn't invent the idea of having a meeting.
这会议只有部门主管参与
It's, uh... it's just department heads, you know.
我们的总裁休伊·斯特拉斯来城里
And Huey Strath, our CEO, is in town.
你不会想要去的
And you don't want to be there.
我跟你是一伙的
I mean, I am with you, man.
我们需要更多现金支出
I mean, we need more cash-flow expenditures.
真金白银哟
For reals, yo.
别担心 我支持你 哥们
Don't worry. I got your back, buddy.
顺便提一句
I wouldn't be so quick
我不会那么快就取消提供犹太洁食餐的
to cut the kosher-meal program, by the way.
你现在倒是能省一点点小钱
You may save some dollars and cents now,
但和公民自♥由♥联盟的控诉一比
but it will pale in comparison to the lawsuit from
简直不值一提
the Civil Liberties Union.
所以我才来找你协商嘛
You see? That's why I consult with you.
你对这些事情很了解
You have the experience to know these things.
能与你共事我很荣幸
I'm so glad we kept you around.
难不成你还想解雇我吗
Was there talk of not keeping me around?
回见 哥们
See ya later, buddy.
真不敢相信他们让你开车
I can't believe they let you drive.
感觉不是什么好主意
Seems like a really bad idea.
是吗 为什么 因为我还小吗
Oh, yeah? Why? 'Cause I'm little?
其实我开车水平很高的
No, I'm actually a really good driver.
这只是辆厢货 不值一提
And this van, it ain't nothing.
我以前可开过拖车还有自倾货车
I've driven a tow truck, a dump truck.
我还帮我认识的偷卡车的人
I've even driven three different haulers
开过三款不同的运输车
for a guy I knew who stole trucks.
我是说 感觉好像不太安全
No, but, I mean... Like, it doesn't seem safe.
因为我是极具危险的犯人
'Cause I'm, like, a really dangerous inmate.
我很可能直接就朝路边撞了
I could probably drive us right off the road at any second.
的确
It's true.
车祸致死 还有自杀
Vehicular homicide. And a suicide.
要是再撞到个国王 那就是弑君了
And if we were to run into a king, that would be regicide.
你知道"弑君"是什么意思吗
Did you know that's what "regicide" meant?
要是你开辆V型8缸的
Nah. You know, there really isn't anything
绝对啥都能撞得死
that you can't kill with a freakin' V8, man.
除了大象或者恐龙之类的
Well, I mean, unless it's like an elephant or, like, a dinosaur.
你能在这停一下吗
Uh, hey, can you pull in here a sec?
行 要干什么
Sure, for what?
就停那 我要去领工资
Over here. I want to pick up my paycheck.
-行 -就那
- Okay. - Right over here.
-你在甜甜圈店干活 -对啊
- You work at a donut shop? - Yeah.
太酷了
That is so cool!
谢谢夸奖
Thanks.
所以我就把你一个人留车上吗
So, uh, do I... I just leave you in the van?
当然了 把我一个人留车上就行
Absolutely, just leave me in the van unattended.
我会老实呆着的
It'll be a-okay.
-真的吗 -不是吧
- Really? - No, man.
-你在乱想什么呢 -抱歉
- What's wrong with you? - Sorry.
-拜托 -抱歉
- Come on. - Sorry.
好吧
All right, well...
我带你去看看 你就知道了
I'm gonna show you. You'll get the hang of this.
你跟那个艾丽克斯妹子是什么关系
So what's the deal with you and this Alex girl?
什么叫"什么关系"
What do you mean, "what's the deal?"
-她是你女朋友吗 -是的
- Is she your girlfriend? - Yes, she's my girlfriend.
而且还是你内♥裤♥生意的合作伙伴
And your business partner in the panty business?
-对 -是你起的头吧
- Yes. - But you thought of it.
对 是我起的头
I did. I did think of it, yes.
那她负责什么
So what does she do?
你还真是好奇猴乔治啊
Well, aren't you Curious George?
你为什么朝那狱警笑
Why do you keep smiling at that guard?
我见谁都笑
Oh, I smile at everybody.
我哥以前叫我"暖女查普曼"
My brother, he used to call me "Chummy Chapman".
请你不要再审问我了
And you can stop interrogating me now.
你在和他调情
You're flirting with him.
你要利用他把内♥裤♥运出去
You need him to move the panties out.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
打扰一下 警官
Excuse me, Officer?
我觉得我这台机器的拉力需要调一下
I think the tension on my machine needs to be... adjusted.
我需要去找特纳先生谈谈吗
Should I talk to Mr. Turner?
-他去洗手间了 -或许你能帮我
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表