剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Right, sweetie?
我当然知道
Obviously, I do.
当然了
Obviously.
天哪
Oh, my God.
求你不要瞧不起我
Please don't think less of me.
你上的是瓦萨尔学院啊 还住的学校宿舍
You went to Vassar! You lived in campus housing!
那是黑暗时期啊 我们的国家在打仗
It was dark times. Our nation was at war!
好吧 我从未想过我会这么说
Whoa, okay, I never thought I would say this...
但那不是迪克·切尼的错
but this is not Dick Cheney's fault.
所以你的故事都是假的吗
So, are none of your stories true?
那个备受压抑的巴基斯坦女孩呢
The repressed Pakistani girl?
跟乔治娅·佩莱格里尼的三人行呢
The three-way with Georgia Pellegrini?
我想让你觉得我很酷
I wanted you to think I was cool.
好吧
Okay.
首先 我们得弄点儿味噌
First... we gotta get some miso.
先铺垫一些鲜味
To lay down a nice umami base note.
然后再添加别的
Then we can go from there.
-我心碎了 -我知道 对不起
- I'm heartbroken. - I know. I'm sorry.
我喜欢那个乔治娅·佩莱格里尼三人行的故事
I loved that Georgia Pellegrini three-way story.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我希望大家都能喜欢刚吃到的汤
I hope everyone has enjoyed the soup.
太棒了 天哪 太棒了
Bravo! Oh, my God, yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
这可能听起来有点儿俗气
Now, this, uh, might sound a little corny,
但是 敬你
but... ears to you.
太棒了
Yeah, bravo!
再说俏皮话就再也没有大餐了
One more pun, and it goes away.
真的太棒了 红妈
It's truly amazing, Red.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我都有点儿想把衣服脱了
I kind of want to take off all my clothes.
我听说你跟查普曼分手了
I heard you called it off with Chapman.
我不知道那意味着什么
Yeah, I don't know what it means.
你有没有跟一个人
You ever have a thing with someone that...
即使好像结束了也永远纠缠不清
never seems to really be over, even when it is?
鲁米说 "情人们并不最终相遇于某处
Rumi says, "Lovers never meet.
他们一直在彼此心中"
They're in each other all along."
有点儿像那样 只不过还有毒品和背后捅刀
Yeah, it's kind of like that, only with drugs and backstabbing.
侍者[法语] 倒酒
Oh, garcon!
玉米韭葱乳蛋饼
Corn and leek quiche
配有煎鼠尾草装饰
with a fried sage garnish.
我爱每个人
I love everybody.
快吃吧 常
Eat up, Chang.
-这太好吃了 -干杯
-This is so good! - Salud!
走开
Keep walking.
你真是屌♥
You so gangsta.
天啊
Man.
你这回眨眼又是为了什么
What are you gettin' all blinky about now?
这是《时间隆起》长篇的第九章
It's chapter nine of the Time Hump saga.
我以为你不再写了
I thought you quit that rag.
说的就是 这不是我写的
That's the thing. I didn't write it.
我在浴室找到的
I found it in the bathroom.
他们穿越了虫洞 并且他们出来时
They go through a wormhole and when they come out,
遇到了性感的吸血鬼
they meet sexy vampires.
吸血鬼是新出现的
Vampires are derivative.
如果有人在模仿你
Look, if bitches is copying you,
也是因为她们喜欢你写的东西
it's because they like what you did.
她们不想看大结局 所以就自己编
They didn't want it to end, so they made it their own shit.
这叫做同人小说
It's called fan fiction.
有点儿像《新约》 对吗
Kind of like the New Testament, am I right?
你不能不尊重别人的信仰啊
You don't wanna go be throwin' shade at other folks' religion.
他们有肉吃有圣诞节过 我觉得他们能接受
They get bacon and Christmas, I think they can handle it.
我觉得被冒犯了
I'm offended.
这是什么年代了 1936年吗
What is this? 1936?
别让我过去收拾你 辛迪 对天发誓
Don't make me come back there, Cindy, I swear to God!
-同人小说在贬低我的杰作 -深呼吸
- Fan fiction is cheapening my legacy! - Just breathe.
杰斐逊
Yo, Jefferson.
这已经是这周的第三回我发现沃森
This is the third day this week I caught your girl Watson
在浴室水槽里洗她的臭袜子了
washing her sweaty socks out in the bathroom sink.
他妈的太不文明了
It ain't fucking civilized.
你为什么要跟我说这些 去找她解决
Why are you telling me about it? Work it out with her.
你以为我没尝试过吗
You think I haven't tried?
我不是太在意她让我滚蛋
It's not the being told to fuck myself I mind so much...
而是被挑衅
it's more the poking.
我不想跟她打架
And I'd like to avoid fighting her,
因为我不确定能赢
because I'm not sure I'd win.
但也不确定我会输掉
But I'm not sure I'd lose, either.
我还是不知道这关我什么事
I still don't see how this is my problem.
等一下
Hold up...
是我说了算吗
am I the mom?
天哪
Oh, my God.
我说的算了
I'm the mom?
我妈跟他男朋友搬去图森了
My moms moved to Tucson with her boyfriend,
所以我让我的表亲贾斯敏去了医院
so I got my cousin Jazmina to go to the hospital.
她是近亲
She's next of kin.
她会把孩子交给凯撒
She can hand the baby over to Cesar.
达娅娜会杀了你的
Dayanara's gonna kill you.
是我让她生下孩子的 对吗
I talked her into the whole thing, right?
至少现在我问心无愧了
At least now I got nothing on my conscious.
你真觉得那个男人能再照顾好一个孩子吗
You really think that man can handle another one?
就跟在他房♥间里上演《布偶娃娃》一样
It's like the Muppet Babies up in his house.
他会再找一个姑娘 让她帮忙
He'll just slide another girl on his dick, make her help out.
怎么 他就不会再找个人上♥床♥了吗
What, like he ain't fuckin' other people?
我们都心知肚明 他总要找个人来睡
We all know what happens out there. He gotta do what he gotta do.
你有没有这种感觉 人生中有那么一次
Man, you ever feel like, you know, maybe one time in my life,
我必须要做的事 是会让我开心的事
the shit I gotta do could be the shit that makes me happy?
没 因为我不像你那么贪得无厌
No, 'cause I ain't a greedy fuck like you.
但我会告诉你
I'll tell you what, though.
我现在当姥姥了
I'm an abuela now.
至少现在 我还有机会做正确的事
At least now, I got a chance to do somethin' right.
或是不那么差劲的事
Or maybe do it a little less shitty.
天哪 他可真沉 轻点
Oh, God, he's a heavy fucker. Easy.
来吧
Come on.
好了
Okay.
好了 你来吧
Okay, go ahead.
不不不 你先来
No, no, no, after you.
拜托了 你来吧
Please... go.
快进去吧
Get in there.
这是你的伟大主意
This was your big Swedish idea.
但你是受害人
But you're the victim.
是你提出来的 好吗
Look, you get the ball rolling, okay?
我以前没干过这事
It's not like I've ever done this before.
我就干过吗
And I have?
这很像你做过的事啊
Well, it definitely seemed like you had.
我是做过一些值得深深怀疑的事
You know, I've done some deeply questionable shit in my life,
但用异物鸡♥奸♥一个不省人事的人
but the foreign-object-ass-rape of an unconscious man?
我没干过
Still not crossed off my list.
大嘣 这他妈太变♥态♥了
Boo, this is fucking creepy,
你知道的 是吗
and you know it, right?
当然 但是...
Yeah, of course, but...
但我以为你会想这么做
Yeah, but I thought you'd wanna do it.
这是我送你的礼物
This is my gift to you.
会帮助你走出那愤怒
It'll help you to work out that rage and that anger.
你知道吗
You know, hmm?
我没有愤怒
I don't have rage.
只是伤心
I'm just sad.
你知道吗 问题是...
You know... the thing is...
我不觉得我会适应一个人生活
I don't think I'm very good at being on my own.
我也是
Neither am I.
我很喜欢你
I really like you.
我想也许我们能成为...
I was thinking maybe we could be...
伴侣
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表