剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
人类心理还真是一张一弛
Resiliency of the human spirit and all of that.
比无知好得多
So much better than ignorance.
讲真的
Seriously.
什么
What?
说吧 帕波
What is it, Piper?
我
I, um...
让一个朋友
had a friend...
打给
call...
戴维·克罗齐
Davy Crockett
跟他说你违反了释放宣言
and tell him that you had violated your parole.
你打电♥话♥给
You called...
我的缓刑假释官
my probation officer?
你一直说自己处于危险之中
You kept saying that you were in danger.
-扯淡 -我只是想保护你
- Bullshit. - And I was just trying to protect you.
一派胡言 你心里清楚得很
That is bullshit and you know it.
全是扯淡
Just more bullshit!
我真的非常 非常抱歉
I'm so, so, so, so sorry...
但是你看
but now, see, all of our shit...
现在我们把话都说开了
is just right out on the table
我们可以决定是否喜欢对方
and we can decide to like each other...
你真♥他♥妈♥的变♥态♥
You're a fucking psycho!
你可以不再因为回到这里而自责
...and you can stop blaming yourself for being in here.
转而开始责怪你吗
And start blaming you?
我现在是不是就该有这种反应
Because that's what I'm supposed to do now, right?
然后这一切就仍然在你掌握之中
So you can keep control over whatever this is.
掌控 艾丽克斯 你这几天精神都崩溃了
Control? Alex, you were having a nervous breakdown.
让你觉得不够性感了 是不是
Which wasn't hot for you, was it?
找个抑郁的人作炮♥友♥太差劲了
Depressives are bummer fuck-buddies.
简直不能忍♥
Can't have that.
天啊 你真是个控制欲超强的臭婊♥子♥
God, you're such a manipulative cunt!
你得把它们都烧了
You're gonna have to burn 'em.
我们不能烧任何书 这里又不是纽伦堡
We're not burning any books. This is not Nuremberg.
我也不是那种灭绝主义者 但事实如此
And I'm not that kind of exterminator, but facts is facts.
我能和他们说话吗
Am I allowed to interact with them?
她们也是人 当然可以
They are people. Yeah.
我能看看那些书吗
Can I see a couple of those?
可以 那本是《尼姆的老鼠》
Yeah, that's Rats of Nimh.
在我心目中排前五名
It's, like, my top five.
詹纳死的时候我哭得跟个孩子似的
I cried like a baby when Jenner died.
你不能把它烧了
You can't burn that.
这监狱穷成这样 不可能再买♥♥新书的
Man, this broke-ass prison will never replace 'em.
-你不能这么做 -冷静点
- You can't do this. - Calm down.
我们什么书都不换 因为一本都不会丢
We're not replacing any books 'cause we're not losing any.
我说的对吧 丹
Isn't that right, Dan?
-臭虫 -什么
- Bedbug. - What?
才没有臭虫呢
Man, that ain't no bedbug.
那是松饼的碎屑
That's a muffin crumb.
轮不着你告诉专家那是什么啊
Well, how you gonna tell the expert what that is?
老娘还是松饼专家呢
Ain't like I'm not an expert at muffins.
这些玩意一旦在里面安了家
The thing about these bastards is once they're in,
除掉它们唯一的方法
the only way to get 'em out
就是把它们寄居的边边角角都小妹
is to wipe out their nooks and crannies.
你不能往里面喷点东西吗
You can't just spray some stuff in here?
把书蒸一下什么的
Steam the books or something?
我都告诉你了 这不是臭虫
I'm telling you, it ain't a bedbug.
你怎么看 卡普托先生
What you think, Mr. Caputo?
你百分之百确定
You're 100% sure?
百分之七十五
75%.
你有多大把握它是松饼屑
How sure are you that that's a muffin crumb?
百分之九十
Like, 90%.
那你赢了
Well, that wins out.
你想确定吗
You wanna be sure?
尝一口看看
Have at it.
-杰斐逊 -美味姐
- Jefferson... - T...
你没必要 天啊
You didn't! Jesus.
我的可能性降到一半了
I'm down to, like, 50-50.
该死
Shit.
你是谁
Who are you?
抱歉 我来找凯煞
Uh, sorry, I'm looking for Cesar.
-凯撒 -怎么了
- Cesar! - What?
有个白人小子找你
Some white boy here.
孩子他爹
Baby daddy!
怎么了 达娅和阿蕾达还好吗
Que pasó? Daya and Aleida okay?
是的 是的 好极了
Yeah. Yeah, no, great. I, um...
你说有空来看看 我就来了
You said to stop by sometime, so here I am.
我还给露西带了个礼物
Also, I brought this gift for Lucy.
其实...我向达娅求婚了
And, uh... I proposed to Daya, actually.
不是吧
No fucking way!
快进来
Get in here!
臭小子终于有所行动了
Homeboy stepping up to the plate!
玛格丽塔 过来听听
Margarita, listen to this.
你是怎么做的 你给她戒指了吗
How'd you do it? Did you get her a ring?
我自己做的 实际上 用口香糖纸做的
Uh, I made it, actually, out of... gum wrappers.
我们当初是因为口香糖相遇的 所以
Gum was how we met, so...
宝贝 宝贝
Babe. Babe!
怎么了
What's up?
准备晚饭
Dinner!
兄弟 你得给她一个真正的戒指
Dude, you need to get her a real ring.
是啊 当然了 我只是...
Yeah, no, definitely. I just, um...
我是说 她又不能在监狱戴着
I mean, she can't have it in prison, though,
会招人忌恨的
'cause she'll get, you know, shanked for it.
我上司会追问我她在哪得到的
My boss will ask me where she got it, or...
我觉得 目前来说糖纸戒指就够了
But... I think the gum ring is fine for now.
那位是谁啊
Hey, who's... who's that?
我又当爹了
I'm a daddy again!
我知道你不会告诉阿蕾达的吧
And I know you ain't gonna say shit to Aleida, right?
我用不用电影糖果那种
Or do I have to bribe you with,
糊弄她们的小把戏贿赂一下你
like, movies and candies like I do with them?
我说过多少遍
How many times--
看看 看看你干的好事
Look! Look what you did.
你把这玩意弄坏了
You broke this shit!
你好 你是露西对吧
Hi. You're Lucy, right?
我是露西
I'm Lucy.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
达娅娜让我给你带这个来
Dayanara asked me to bring you this.
是芭比娃娃吗
Is it a Barbie?
你得自己打开看看哦
Well, I guess you'll have to open it and find out.
不 不是芭比娃娃 不过也很棒
No, it's not a Barbie, but it's cool.
开饭了 贱♥人♥们
Dinner, bitches.
饭做得挺快
That was fast.
从餐馆拿的剩饭
Yeah, leftovers from Storky's.
我该走了
Hey, I should probably get going.
我就是把东西送来 告诉你这个好消息
I just wanted to drop off the thing and tell you the good news.
想得美 小子 你得留下吃晚饭
Nice try, homeboy. You're staying for dinner.
米奇 很高兴见到你
Oh, Mitch, good to see you.
要是情况没这么糟就好了
Wish it were under better circumstances.
这个嘛 可能会更糟呢
Yeah, well, could be worse.
费格还有可能留下
Fig could still be here.
我真的很喜欢她
I really liked her.
提前释放的那些人应该帮你省了足够的钱
The early releases should have saved you enough money
来控制这次虫害的局势
to handle the infestation situation
不需要再额外拨款了
without any additional funding.
我自己采取了几项削减成本的措施以后
I've made several cost-cutting measures myself,
提出采购新的床垫
and that includes the new mattresses
我注意到它们并没有列入你的预算
which I noticed weren't factored into your budget.
因为它们没有得到批准
Because they weren't approved.
它们被批准了 它们必须得到批准
They were approved. They have to be.
我们现在就要把它们都烧掉 米奇
We're burning 'em right now, Mitch.
烧了 好吧
Burning, yes, fine.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表