剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
-本尼也被逮捕了吗 -我不知道
- Was Benny arrested, too? - I don't know.
但我养大的是个好孩子
But I raised a sweet little boy,
他发现没有复活节兔子的时候还大哭了一场
who cried when he found out there was no Easter Bunny.
突然间 他就成了一个恶棍
And now suddenly, he's a thug.
你是说这怨我儿子吗
You saying this is on my boy?
我是说从今往后他需要自己回家了
I'm saying he can find his own ride from now on.
我就知道我是对的
I knew I was right.
为什么每次进行这样的谈话时
Hmm, why I always gotta have these conversations
我的手里总有尖锐物品
with sharp objects in my hand?
你得走了
You need to get out of here,
在你给我的刑期加上一百年之前
before you add another 100 years to my sentence.
你还想捅我吗
So, you gonna cut me, huh?
我还奇怪本尼跟谁学的呢
I wonder where Benny gets it.
老天 你猜怎么的
Oh, man, you know what?
你儿子都他妈的十五岁了
Your son is fucking 15 years old,
根本没有他妈的复活节兔子
and there is no fucking Easter Bunny.
你要是觉得是我儿子杀了那假兔子
And if you think that my son killed the fake-ass rabbit,
你♥他♥妈♥的就还活在幻想里
then you're living in a fucking fantasy.
谁还需要刀呢
Who needs a knife?
今天的午饭她吃了就会死掉
She'll die from eating today's lunch.
赢了
Gin.
看起来不错啊
Looks like a nice one.
太阳出来了
The sun's coming out, I mean.
我从店里拿了一堆
And I got a shitload of red
快要过期的红丝绒蛋糕
velvets back at the shop about to go stale.
是吗 那又怎样
Oh, yeah? So what?
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
突然一下子大家都讨厌红丝绒蛋糕了
A lot of red velvet haters out there all of a sudden.
讨厌到强烈抗♥议♥
Some serious backlash.
但我知道有些小饿鸭很喜欢吃
But I know some hungry ducks who might enjoy 'em.
尤其是这一只
One hungry duck in particular.
-我说你呢 -我懂
- I mean you. - Yeah, I got it.
我懂
I got it.
-你怎么了 -没怎么
- What's up your ass? - Nothing.
一切正常 科茨长官
Nothing whatsoever, Officer Coates.
我就只是站在这儿 做好我的本职工作
I'm just standing here, doing my job,
当一名合格的犯人嘛
being a professional prisoner.
所以 我建议你也像我这样
So, I suggest you do your job and
做好你该做的事 看管我
guard me professional-like.
-我错过什么了 -他们说朱迪要完了
- Yo, what'd I miss? - Yo, they're saying Judy's going down.
没错
Yeah, she is.
我听说她的食谱都是偷来的
I've heard that she steals her recipes.
我听说她有老公 还找情人
I've heard she has a husband and a lover,
而且还住在同一屋檐下
and they all live in the same house.
她背着比尔出轨了吗
She cheats on Bill?
都住在一起 那还算出轨吗
Well, is it cheating if they all live together?
等等 难道说他们仨睡在一张床上吗
Wait, do they all sleep in the same bed? Like, the three of them?
我才不信这事呢
See, I don't believe it.
要是她真的和两个男人一起睡
If that lady were getting it on the regular with two dudes,
她下面绝对干涸到不行了
she would not be sweating a rosemary garnish.
你又不在场
You never know.
来得正是时候嘛
Yo, right on time!
其实我是来找她们的
Um, actually, I'm here for them.
她先是加入了疯眼教堂 现在又这样
First, she joins the Church o' Crazy Eyes, now this?
她开心就好
Whatever makes her happy.
上帝保佑
God bless.
或者诺尔玛保佑吧
Or Norma bless, I guess.
我刚提到
So, as I was saying...
我们得制定一些戒律
we need to come up with a list of commandments
这样他们才会当真
so that they know we're for real.
你不得吸食你邻居的海♥洛♥因♥
Thou shalt not snort thy neighbor's heroin.
觊觎 是觊觎
"Covet." It's "covet".
你还咋样就咋样 反正我就是要吸
You can do what you want with it. I'm gonna snort it.
我是认真的 我们真得制定戒律
I'm serious, you guys. We need to set the rules.
只要我能看着诺尔玛
For me, it's less about, like, rules,
戒律对我来说就无所谓了
and more what happens when I look at Norma.
对 那是怎么回事
Oh, yeah, what's that about?
并不是很像魔术
I mean, it's, um... it's, like, less than magic,
更像是拥抱
but more than a hug.
在我看来
The way I see it...
是你每天背负的包袱
it's the armor you put on every day.
这包袱
The armor that...
每天都会压着你
that it takes to get through every day.
在你的日常生活里会越来越重
It gets heavier and heavier as you live your life, you know?
尤其是在监狱里
Especially in here.
但当你看着诺尔玛时
But when you look at Norma...
你就能卸下包袱
you can take that armor off...
因为很安全
because it's safe.
你很安全
You're safe.
然后你就会痛哭
And... you're crying...
因为卸下包袱真的感觉很好
because it feels... so good to take that armor off.
你就会发现没有它你有多么高大
And you realize how tall you can be without it...
多么轻盈
how light.
没错 就像她说的一样
Yeah... yeah, what she said.
也许这就是我们...这什么的特别之处
I mean, maybe what's so special about this... whatever...
就是这里没有戒律
is that there aren't any rules...
-对 -是吧
- Yeah. - you know?
我一直对有组织的宗教有疑惑
I've always had trouble with organized religion, anyway.
说真的 如果我们越壮大这支队伍
And honestly, I think the more this becomes a capital "R" religion,
就越少能和诺尔玛直接交流了
the less time we seem to get with Norma.
我们都是为了和诺尔玛在一起是吧
Yeah, and we're all here to be with Norma, right?
是没错 但我们还得应对
That's fine, but we still need to deal with
其他人看我们的眼光
the rest of the world and how they see us.
你迟到了 还他妈说我们是俱乐部
And when you come in late and you call it a fucking club,
你这就是让人家看我们笑话
you make us all look like a joke.
我们得知道自己的身份
We need to know who we are,
不然他们就会笑话我们
or they'll think we're a joke.
我知道自己的身份
I know who I am.
我是偶尔会迟到的人
I'm someone who's sometimes late.
苏苏 我知道你没法承担责任
Look, Soso, I know not committing is, like, your thing.
你不敢承担救世的责任
You couldn't commit to saving the world.
你不敢承认自己是拉拉
You couldn't commit to eating pussy.
甚至都不敢承认自己是纯种亚洲人
You couldn't even commit to being 100% Asian.
所以你不如滚开 彻底避世好了
So, why don't you go off and not commit somewhere else?
反正没人想要你待在这
Nobody wants you here, anyways.
你们这是在非法集♥会♥啊
Okay, y'all are illegally congregating here.
这儿又不是礼拜堂
This ain't the meeting house.
我们这伙人喜欢安静 你们实在太吵了
And for a gang who likes quiet time, y'all are hella noisy.
你们赶紧滚 不然我就叫狱警了
So, either get out, or I'm calling the po-pos.
我们要看朱迪
This is Judy time.
把声音开大点
Turn that shit up.
这才对嘛 小珀 弃暗投明
That's right, P. Come to the light.
我对我这些年所做的一些
I deeply regret some of the financial choices
金融决策深感后悔
I have made in the recent past.
我完全没在意顾问对我提的建议
I was not fully aware of the decisions that my advisers were...
-我们能在这看吗 -赶快走人
- Is it cool if I stay and watch, too? - Get your ass up, now!
我不够忍♥耐
I couldn't stand the heat,
我觉得我没能尽早离开厨房♥
but I'm afraid I didn't get out of the kitchen in time
意识到挪用经费的问题
to recognize the misappropriation that was taking place.
感觉自己的头就在烤箱里[没脑子]
I guess I had my head in the oven.
不 这个比喻用得不恰当
Uh, well, no... maybe that was a poor choice.
我们到哪都受排挤
We're getting kicked out of everywhere.
我们得成为合法团体
We need to get legit.
你脖子上有一根青筋可真...
There was a vein in your neck that was like...
够霸气
It was rad.
你不就是那种霸气嬉皮士妹子吗
Yeah, but weren't you kind of hard on hippie chick?
有些人就是没那信仰
Some people aren't cut out for believing.
我用圣水为你洗礼 我的姊妹
I baptize you, my sister,
琳恩·莱弥尔·泰勒
Leanne Lemmle Taylor,
以圣父 圣子 圣灵的名义
in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表